News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: NES Comments  (Read 311368 times)

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
Re: NES Comments
« Reply #450 on: September 20, 2010, 01:20:29 PM »
OK Mercury....Got it...I did notice your changes..

I pulled a lot of Clique Lists online, Repo, and 'Drifters" fits the best with Tony and crew...So I'm gonna go with that when the time comes..........If it comes.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2010, 01:48:20 AM by CHUCKX53 »

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #451 on: September 20, 2010, 01:57:12 PM »

Anyway, is it ok if my stories concentrate on Nick? Because I'm not so familiar with the rest since I didn't read it all.

That sounds just fine, Repo...Just make sure you know what's going on with the characters the Nick interacts with. 

Speaking of which....Next fight for Nick should be Derby the Prep, and take place in the Prep's Gym over at Bullworth vale.

When we get the new Clique started, don't forget your Idea of Nick training them over at the old Hobo's area.....

Offline Repo Man

• View Profile
    • Google
« Reply #452 on: September 20, 2010, 02:45:34 PM »
It can be just a boxing match, so it is harder for Nick as he then can't use his legs. We can put that the Drifters "headquarters" is the Hobo's area or it can just serve as a dojo.

Offline Mercury

• Bullworth Official Steroids Dealer
  • Workout Freak.
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: September 20, 2010, 04:06:55 PM »
NO... PLANS ! Damn.

Don't worry about that, Vasilije, write about what you know the best. Just keep in mind that Tony isn't really a violent student. He prefers using his brain, and shakes his fists only in critical situations. He likes using other people's abilities to get success.

Offline Repo Man

• View Profile
    • Google
« Reply #454 on: September 20, 2010, 04:13:44 PM »
NO... PLANS ! Damn.

Don't worry about that, Vasilije, write about what you know the best. Just keep in mind that Tony isn't really a violent student. He prefers using his brain, and shakes his fists only in critical situations. He likes using other people's abilities to get success.

I know. Nick is a fighter. He will be training other students, not Tony.

Offline Mercury

• Workout Freak.
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: September 20, 2010, 04:19:13 PM »
Exactly, you got it.

But starting a clique is NOT something that comes up one day. Tony won't wake up saying "I get all my friends together today, let's make a clique !".

No.

It has to be a group of friends (Tony, Constantinos, Laurent, Nick) that hang out together. One day, they find a place to hang out and decide that it will be their territory. One day, they find something that makes them different from the others. Another day, some students find that they're right, so they join. But the process itself is VERY long.

Mike_W

« Reply #456 on: September 20, 2010, 07:21:00 PM »
 I agree with Mercury 100%.  I think it should be a very gradual process, in fact, I think that the group may not even need a name at all.

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: September 20, 2010, 10:02:51 PM »
I envisioned having bringing some of the Non-cliquers into Tony's fold...Gordon, Lance, Ivan, Trevor & Ray...They would be perfect for Repo's training sessions.  We haven't even used them to this point.  

Also like to see something done with that little tattle-tale Pedro...

And maybe a small storyline about Melody....She's about Karen's age, right ?

Oh, and what about that female Prefect that was brought in a while back ?  She have a name or a backstory ?
« Last Edit: September 20, 2010, 10:04:27 PM by CHUCKX53 »

Offline Mercury

• Workout Freak.
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: September 21, 2010, 09:13:39 AM »
She was a Security Agent, what is different from Prefects. But someone wrote that the Security Agents weren't working for the time... You can bring them back if you wish... Use the reason of the weapons.

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: September 27, 2010, 01:45:17 AM »
Quite a can of worms has been opened here....Our Anti-Hero Kurt has kidnapped Pinky and is holding her hostage in exchange for weapons.....But there is a deeper mystery here as well.

At the heart of it, this goes beyond Kurt's desire to aquire weapons.....His hatred of the Preps goes deeper than he himself really understands the reasons for....Yet.  The information he gained from the file on him that he blackmailed Crabblesnitch out of was only the start.  He must find out the rest.....And from those he hates the most.

Offline Repo Man

• View Profile
    • Google
« Reply #460 on: September 27, 2010, 07:40:18 PM »
Looks like Nick's own story got alive? I actually considered deleting it. In my opinion, it shouldn't stay alive for long as Tony's Story has Nick in it.

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #461 on: September 27, 2010, 10:24:25 PM »
Oh, No, No, No......Keeping Nick's side story alive is needed ! 

Both of these side stories are essential as places to go for anyone to just express themselves.  Since they are short stories, there is no long-term plot devlopment, and anything can happen.  There is no timelines, no need to explain character's backstories, and no long-term planning. 

The short stories are a place where your writing style can be honed and tested, where you can see if what you've written 'reads well' within the context of what is happening at that particular part of the story.  No need to have to worry about detailed explanations, as we do in the large story.

Definetly keep the short stories....

Offline Repo Man

• View Profile
    • Google
« Reply #462 on: September 29, 2010, 08:53:39 PM »
I agree with Chuck that something has to be done with Pedro (how old is he?). Nick can teach him to fight before Drifters come into existence. Nick should develop a friendship with Greasers too...

Mike_W

« Reply #463 on: September 29, 2010, 09:08:44 PM »
 We also have to get the Nerds and Bullies to start taking their "revenge" at each other for the pics that Jake had stuck on the walls.  Maybe I could do that, but maybe anyone else want to?

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #464 on: September 30, 2010, 12:11:58 AM »
This could also spawn divisions in the cliques that Jake is hoping to get started.  I would have the Nerds and Bullies carry out their revenge attacks, but with this added intrigue......

Some members in the Bullies may not want to support Trent because of his homosexuality, which has always been rumored, but never proven....Till Now.

Ditto for the Jocks, who are stunned by Kirby's involvement.  There are some who will be disgusted and will not support or defend him.  Hell, if they're not comfortable showering with him, they're not going to want to fight by his side.

The case for the Nerds is not as well defined, because for Cornelius to act fruity on stage is probably not out of the realm of possibility for a Nerd.  Something else will be needed to drive a wedge between the Nerds.  A small bit of this has already begun, with Melvin somewhat defending Algie's actions, while the other Nerds have labeled him a traitor.

Jake's present plan is to drive wedges between the members of each clique.  Dive and Conquer sort of thing.  His reasoning, as twisted as it is, figures that since he has failed in causing the school to dissolve into mayhem by having the cliques fighting each other, he should find ways to cause divisions within each clique, turning members against each other.  In this way, he reasons, they will be weaker and more vulnerable to attacks, and even may fight among themselves.

Such a scenario is about to be set up among the Preps, and will cause divisions, when Derby learns the truth of how Tad has been boning Pinky.  Sides are going to be taken on this one, with all the attendant fallout out between the two richest families of Harrington and Spencer.

While there is no doubt that even the Bullies who still want to support Trent can smash the Nerds in battle one-on-one, keep in mind that each Nerd is now secretly carrying a weapon while the Bullies are not.  Should make for an Interesting fight.