News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: NES Comments  (Read 318230 times)

Offline Mercury

• Bullworth Official Steroids Dealer
  • Workout Freak.
    • View Profile
Re: NES Comments
« Reply #480 on: October 02, 2010, 02:50:16 PM »
Chuck, I LOVED that ! "Make them an offer they can't refuse...". I recognized that quote !

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #481 on: October 03, 2010, 04:22:05 AM »
From 'The Godfather' movies.....Just keeping up the traditions of Bully's In-Game references to other shit in movies.....

Notes......Jake rented the house in Bullworth Vale where Jimmy used to mow the grass....
Jake has a 'Mobile Base Radio' at the house with which he is listening to the Walkie-Talkies he planted around school....Those Walkie-Talkies have Wattage Boosters attached to them so that Jake is able to recieve the signals from as far away as he is.....Still, though, there might be trouble hearing the transmissions from time to time, depending on the weather or time of day, or electrical interference......

Offline Mercury

• Workout Freak.
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: October 03, 2010, 05:00:55 AM »
I'm a great fan on the Godfather... I watched 1 and 2, will watch the 3 soon. I just love the way those movies are made, so different from the others, so perfect !

Offline Repo Man

• View Profile
    • Google
« Reply #483 on: October 03, 2010, 12:14:08 PM »
The first part was just yesterday. I watched it over 10 times, though, and I have it on my computer so I didn't see it this time.

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: October 03, 2010, 02:51:59 PM »
Mercury, are you saying that Justin and Parker are Related to Tad ?

As in, say, cousins, or something ?

Could make sense, as lots of the Preps are "Inbreeds".....

Offline Mercury

• Workout Freak.
    • View Profile
« Reply #485 on: October 04, 2010, 12:07:22 PM »
Not exactly... The word family is meant Mafia style. Derby has started his own "family", including Bif(f) and Chad. I expect Tad to give orders from his clinic bed, as the master of his own "family". See ?

EDIT : adding a "now" at the end helped making more sense... Copy that to the Works document, yeah ? :)
« Last Edit: October 04, 2010, 12:08:59 PM by Mercury »

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #486 on: October 04, 2010, 03:22:40 PM »
Oh, OK, understand now.....Sorta like the 'Prep Mafia'......Gotcha.

Changes noted......

It might be noteworthy to point out to Repo that nobody over here goes to class on a Sunday.

Also, Mike, don't leave any of the queers in the closet....Believe the Greasers have one as well ?  Maybe some more pictures & posters could be in order....

Mike_W

« Reply #487 on: October 04, 2010, 03:45:36 PM »
 You got it!  I didn't forget about them, I'm just trying to come up with something clever....

Offline Mercury

• Workout Freak.
    • View Profile
« Reply #488 on: October 04, 2010, 04:11:22 PM »
Okay, Chuck, two things :

First, I noticed I wrote the Prep's name with only one "F" (Bif), and you did with two (Biff). We better find out what's the right one to correct it !

Second, could you sum me up the personality of Melody's ? I'd like to write somethin' about her...

Offline Repo Man

• View Profile
    • Google
« Reply #489 on: October 04, 2010, 06:30:39 PM »
In Serbia in some schools we go to school on Sunday so I messed it up.

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #490 on: October 05, 2010, 04:07:14 AM »
No harm, Repo, I kinda figured it was something like that in your country.  Nick can still fight on a Sunday, though...Probably the best time, LOL.

I can't think right off if Vance was in any queer scenes in the games, or who he might have been seen kissing (except Jimmy)....Found this on the Wiki...

"Vance is bisexual and can be kissed by Jimmy. He is sometimes thought to be fully homosexual as, unlike the others he doesn't display interest in girls. However, he does mention meeting "a couple of chicks" in one of his lines of dialogue.  He also appears, wearing his pirate costume, on the small island in the bay in Old Bullworth Vale. As part of his costume he carries a wooden replica sword that Jimmy can steal. The sword functions like a yardstick, but never breaks. Beating him up on the island also earns Jimmy the pirate hat. Once Jimmy beats him, Vance won't be seen on the island again."

Mercury, about Melody.....This is one tough chick !  Description from the Wiki....

"Melody is a stereotypical goody two shoes. She regularly talks about how much she loves school and claims she wishes she could go to class seven days a week. However, she has a bad side that doesn't come out very often. She admits to being attracted to bad boys, and has an obvious crush on Jimmy (which becomes evident when he greets her, especially more than once). Even more relevant are her quotes when she is angered: she is the only little kid who uses foul language. She uses "bitch" as an insult, and she also tells people to "go to hell."

Mike_W

« Reply #491 on: October 05, 2010, 11:06:36 AM »
 I'm still working up something for Vance and Gord.  I have the day off todayso I'm sure I'll come up with something.  These two don't have as much dirt on them as Cornelius, Trent, or Kirby.

Offline Mercury

• Workout Freak.
    • View Profile
« Reply #492 on: October 05, 2010, 12:26:32 PM »
Thanks alot !

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #493 on: October 05, 2010, 01:41:47 PM »
Hey, Gord's a Bi-sexual !  Remember 'Jealous Johnny' ?  He was kissing Lola, and Jimmy had to take pics....

Vance, from what I read, is a full-on human.....

Ha, Ha....This oughtta be interesting !

Offline Repo Man

• View Profile
    • Google
« Reply #494 on: October 06, 2010, 08:36:51 AM »
God cut out with all that gay shit. It's perverted, and gross.