News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Player Selector Mod (demo)  (Read 117292 times)

Offline DaBOSS54320

• View Profile
Re: Player Selector Mod (demo)
« Reply #180 on: June 04, 2014, 08:11:57 PM »
I try to be as informative as possible every time I post...rather then 1 sentence posts for almost everything....

k. (rofl)
« Last Edit: June 05, 2014, 06:32:42 PM by DaBOSS54320 »

Offline XxModzXx44

• View Profile
« Reply #181 on: June 05, 2014, 05:22:35 AM »
And are you planning to do anything for the 1 year anniversary of the demo

Offline kissmejohnjohn

• View Profile
« Reply #182 on: June 28, 2014, 09:01:25 PM »
And are you planning to do anything for the 1 year anniversary of the demo

I, mentioned something about that on an earlier posts... no dice... Looks like they won't....

I do have to agree with, DaBoss, though. A bit too early to release the demo under these circumstances...

Offline XxModzXx44

• View Profile
« Reply #183 on: September 02, 2014, 05:39:23 PM »
This is taking to long  😡😠😤

Offline WhenLifeGivesYouLemons

• xfire: 1emonthatsme
  • 波動バースト
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: September 02, 2014, 11:44:30 PM »
This is taking to long  😡😠😤
You been away for awhile so let me fill you in.

- MadmaN is calling it quits with modding for a few reasons [not going to discuss it here]

- The B-T team is disbanding so the Player Selector Mega Mod most likely will not happen.

- Super Mod is going to get an update with alot of new functions going to be added. [no full fighting styles]

FaZe

« Reply #185 on: September 03, 2014, 03:29:16 AM »
So....What if MadmaN handed over the sources to you and Simon and other good modders and told you to finish it? Would that be possible and allowed? Or not?

Offline The 510 Series

• The Scouser once marooned in Newcastle who's back at home
  • Hayastan can into space!
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: September 03, 2014, 04:27:47 AM »
Loving the anger there, Modz. As Lemons stated earlier, they've got stuff to do, and the mods team are being wound up. Even if they could carry it on, it'd take a long time to make it function well - e.g., removing any horrendous glitches that these mods sometimes have.

(I was never a member of the team, so I didn't know how to do this sort of thing. I don't know what they did to make the mods better. :P )

Offline c00ld0c26

• The D0c
  • Can't Get Enough
  • Just a dood doing dood things.
    • View Profile
    • My channel.
« Reply #187 on: September 03, 2014, 06:19:50 AM »
Lemon, B-T is not dead yet.
We need to hear this kind of thing from the leader, which atm is DaBOSS.

Offline WhenLifeGivesYouLemons

• xfire: 1emonthatsme
  • 波動バースト
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: September 03, 2014, 10:35:48 AM »
@Evann -  Rise to Honor has the source of it. But MadmaN and Rise decided to out the project on hold due to life being in the way. Only thing we can do is respect there decision and support them. In the future it may come back but it all depends  on how is life for MadmaN.

@c00ld0c - Well Red, Rise,Mad, Walter are done with modding. Which leaves a team of DaBoss , Swegta, yourself, and I. It's not dead but... It'd  all we have left.

510- he is not angry, just impatient which I don't blame him.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2014, 12:30:54 PM by WhenLifeGivesYouLemons »

Offline MadmaN

• Bully-Board Admin Team
  • Biblio-Techa Mods (retired)
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: September 03, 2014, 05:57:18 PM »
The team will not disband....since DaBOSS is the one who will be basicly leading it since he is more then capable of carrying on with things.

The PSMM is still being worked on...just not by me since as others have stated...I have a lot of more important things to concentrate on in real life....since unlike the vast majority of the members here....I do not have anyone to fall back on for help with my finances in any way shape or form....and I am well over 18 as well...which a lot of members here are well under that age....and have no real idea just how hard real life actually is.

I am going to find out later hopefully about one thing....which if I can manage to keep things sorta flowing at my end...there is a ray of hope here...just a big one atm...but better then what I had before.....I will probably return to modding again once I can breathe a little easier.....since the community still needs me here to help guide everyone and well...I DO still have a lot of unfinished work that I would prefer to have a way to release in a finished state since I HATE leaving projects unfinished....I have a real problem with that....lol.

As I always say.....I never really give up....I just don't know how to do that....and I never will know....all I know how to do is just keep on pushing my way through every hurdle life throws my way and find some sort of solution to the problem(s) at hand....since in the end....EVERY problem has a SOLUTION!....it is not a matter of IF...but a matter of WHEN on finding it....

As many have noticed on xfire....I have been staying very incommunicado....and will continue to do so for the moment since to be honest.....I have really not been much in the mood to talk with anyone...since for me...there is really nothing to talk about except complain to others about my problems....and truth be told....no-one really wants to hear that anyways....and I don't want to burden every single person with my problems when others here have their own problems to have to worry about in life.

I will continue to drop in here as I can and I WILL keep everyone updated on whether I will stay or go or whatever....since I am not the type to just disappear suddenly and never show back up again....ain't my way of doing things around here.

I would like the team as it currently is to stay together and work together on things....since in the end...teamwork IS important and does allow much much more to be done then just going all lone wolf on everything.

Rise started back up about a week ago on the PSMM after I gave him some very useful information that my R* contact gave me recently...and DaBOSS is also doing a bit of work that will be contributed to this mod plus working on his own mods too. So don't worry....I know that many members by now consider the PSMM to be vaporware....but trust me...it isn't. It is just such a complicated mod that it is just taking more time then most mods to get put out there.

Offline DaBOSS54320

• View Profile
« Reply #190 on: September 03, 2014, 06:15:16 PM »
Great to hear form you Mad. I'm gonna send you a PM about something...

Offline XxModzXx44

• View Profile
« Reply #191 on: September 03, 2014, 08:35:59 PM »
I was expecting a Christmas release. Is that likely to happen?
« Last Edit: September 03, 2014, 08:37:41 PM by XxModzXx44 »

Offline MadmaN

• Bully-Board Admin Team
  • Biblio-Techa Mods (retired)
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: September 03, 2014, 10:42:00 PM »
Well....IF and I do stress a very big IF...IF things happen so that I can stay here...at least until xmas...or close enough....then I will do everything I can to make a xmas release of the PSMM happen.

I will state that atm Rise and I have differing opinions on whether to actually release this mod or not...since Rise is of the opinion that BB and the modding community does not deserve this mod and that everyone should figure it out on their own....while I firmly believe that it should be released anyways since I DID promise it would be released...and I absolutely HATE breaking any promise(s) to anyone about anything....

I will however still release several original lua sources that need to be rewritten to be usable in any form...since I no longer have any way to rewrite these scripts due to lack of time...lack of motivation for this....and the fact that the community working together could achieve this faster then I myself can do alone...regardless of my skill or knowledge regarding lua. I also will be releasing some other things too such as every texture for the game in their ORIGINAL .dds format all neatly organized in the original folder structure that rockstar used while creating this game......several beta textures are also included and I will not say which ones since I don't consider that something important enough to shine a spotlight on....and if I get the chance/time...I will explain how to run bully "extracted" in such a way that you can run the game with every single texture extracted to a seperate folder and mod those textures and immediately test your edits ingame without having to build a new .img archive of world.img each time you edit a texture....this will make it easier to test textures out while preparing texture mods for everyone.

I have been using this technique and invented this for bully btw....to create the mega mod which is still very unfinished....that is another mod I wish I could have the time to finish since I have been creating very high def textures in 4000x4000 and 8000x8000 texture sizes for extreme detail and better realism. I actually planned to replace every single texture in the game....with modded ones...but with well over 10,000 seperate texture files...this is a daunting task for anyone to attempt alone....I have only managed to replace atm every texture in the boys dorm and several textures outside like the pavement...grass...trees...etc and the skydome texture which photo realistic textures....only a bare handful of modders here have even seen the early concept of this via live broadcasts I have shared with them.

Offline c00ld0c26

• The D0c
  • Can't Get Enough
  • Just a dood doing dood things.
    • View Profile
    • My channel.
« Reply #193 on: September 04, 2014, 01:02:50 AM »
Im always behind you Mad.
I support you and i wish i could do more then listen to your problems (im used to it, i do that around school and with other xfire friends, and help them find solutions).
I understand rise tho, we cant keep feeding it too much, doing all the work for it, since then they have nothing to do, we just do all the work.
So we need to think on a solution, until you are back im sure DaBOSS will do a good job, and I will be on his side to help.
I wish you the best there could be.

Offline DaBOSS54320

• View Profile
« Reply #194 on: September 04, 2014, 03:58:10 AM »
Modded the skydome huh? I thought of doing that a little while ago too, I bet it looks pretty badass. Couldn't find the sidewalks and grass though...