News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Zombie Mod?  (Read 13152 times)

deadpoolXYZ

Re: Zombie Mod?
« Reply #30 on: November 18, 2011, 10:37:48 AM »
I like your idea, I really do but if I make them into authority figures they will just try to arrest Jimmy.
They will also try to arrest him if he tries to "defend" himself.

Thanks for the reply! I wasn't expecting someone to reply that fast.

Anyways, I have a new idea for the zombie mod.

You start in the greasers part of town (sorry i forgot the name).Why? In my opinion, it looks like a town where zombies would be.

all the exits are blocked with objects place by file modding. To do this, i would have to have some way to find the cord. of Jimmy so we will know where to place it. Anyway to do that? *cough*NTAthority,InsanityGames,BullyImod123*cough*

I think If you change their fighting style but keep their faction then they can't bust you. The problem is that jimmy won't be able to block any of the attacks.

Offline -мα∂нαттяι¢к-

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 19, 2011, 09:36:24 PM »
hey guys do you remember in the last mission the nerds were burning some stuff. Also the fire in the gym is burning mission

Offline SWEGTA

• Da Forum Luffs Me!
  • Swee Gee Tee Ayy
    • View Profile
    • Bully & GTA videos
« Reply #32 on: December 09, 2011, 09:44:16 AM »
Hey can I join? As the zombie you should use the first act in the freak show at the carnival. I've actually gotten him in free roam before, and he can bust. Re installed the game though

Well I could use some more help.
I need to find out how to make less people appear ingame without editing hex.
I wan't to make the zombies auto-provoced against Jimmy so that they will attack for no reason.

Offline MadmaN

• Bully-Board Admin Team
  • Biblio-Techa Mods (retired)
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 10, 2011, 05:55:11 PM »
I can explain how to make ppl appear far less just by editing the trigger files as well as a couple other along with that. all of it can be done really without ever touching a hex editor since the only thing you would need hex for is to hard enable or disable a specific ped located in ide.img. That would only apply to certain peds like bosses or main characters that dont normally show in freeroam. Give me a day or two and I should have a very detailed guide up in the proper section to explain what to do. Or as a alternate route I can just pm you what you need. 8)