News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: *TUTORIAL* Adding peds to interiors  (Read 38396 times)

Offline Carlosvc92

• View Profile
Re: *TUTORIAL* Adding peds to interiors
« Reply #60 on: April 23, 2012, 08:35:07 PM »
Carlos, i think there is an excluder that makes it so people besides jimmy can't spawn there. You can remove it in excluder.dat in the Data folder. Just erase the line. I'm pretty sure about this because i have removed everything from that file and one time there were 4 or 5 townspeople in the barbershop.

Done, still no results. D:

Offline UltimateGamer1

• BullyLeecher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 23, 2012, 08:40:25 PM »
Well that's weird? Are you sure your modding what I have up their or are you adding
FORCEPOPULATION AND FORCEPOPREAD these are needed when spawning characters. When I get my new pc I will check this out. I have almost all the interiors in the game done, you should install Notepad ++ as Madman said this is better when keeping the script intact and not causing crashes when you have it done upload a picture I will be doing video's about exploring different interiors like the Chem Plant,Tenements and different things I like free roam video's like that I will also have the characters spawn in the video so it could show my mod. I will also make video's with and without characters. I think people should do this more often have a 10 minute free roam video about different things I noticed that no one is making video's anymore where is everyone :(.

Offline Prosecute

• View Profile
    • NewDayStudios
« Reply #62 on: April 26, 2012, 04:22:29 PM »
It would be great if we could somehow spawn peds in other places like the race tracks, music room etc, possibly this can only be done with somekind of custom script or a ped spawner am i right mad?

Offline UltimateGamer1

• BullyLeecher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 26, 2012, 10:15:05 PM »
@Steman we can do this, I will try to find the population in the scripts.img I noticed that only the worker spawns their and Jimmy. For the tracks and music room these are places in the trigger.img which can be modded to spawn characters but the scripts changes the free roam settings to 0% which doesn't allow characters to spawn in certain places.

Depending on when Mad has the scripts done will be able to spawn characters everywhere. I want to try this now tho I will let you no if I found it. When I find the Population.dat for the scripts.img I will post a video on what I found and let everyone see it.

Offline 1stGarySmithFan

• I like bow ties. Bow ties are cool.
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 18, 2013, 10:55:22 AM »
It was a long time nobody posted here, but, I have to ask it . No need for a new topic I guess. Do we have to make the total 60 again?

Offline Shrimp

• your official b-b's chav. wag wan.
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 27, 2015, 08:30:16 PM »
Old topic bump...
How come, when I edit BulliesTurf, and the BasketBall_Court, Nothing happens, it's same? I want Jocks and Bullies in BulliesTurf and Basketball_Court.

Offline Kainsmoney

• View Profile
    • Kainsmoney
« Reply #66 on: October 23, 2015, 01:40:57 PM »
When editing population.dat or any other file inside trigger.img, you must restart the game for changes to work properly. I had the same problem until i figured out restarting the game will solve it.

Offline Phap

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 09, 2016, 03:48:31 PM »
Jocks = Jock save point,Prep = Beach house,Greaser= Blueballs,Nerds= comic shop, or the hq i think this is right but i am not sure :)
Jocks = School basketball court, Preps = In front of Harrington House, Greasers = The Autoshop, Nerds = In front of the library, Bully = The Parking Lot.

Offline Mr. Ricatto

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 15, 2023, 01:07:13 PM »
SchoolArea = Inside the school
Small amendment: "SchoolArea" it's not inside the school, it's outside the school. In other words, "SchoolArea" it's a schoolyard. The inside school setting is "School_Hallways" and it's in PedPop.dat.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2023, 01:28:59 PM by Mr. Ricatto »