News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: *Tutorial* Vehicle Modification  (Read 16999 times)

Offline MadmaN

• Bully-Board Admin Team
  • Biblio-Techa Mods (retired)
    • View Profile
Re: *Tutorial* Vehicle Modification
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2012, 04:19:14 PM »
Heh, I am glad you got that all figured out.

I will be posting at some point hopefully in the next few days some updated information regarding the vehicles which is all stuffed in my notes which are a mess atm. I am also close to getting all vehicles working as in all the cars and so forth...and I know all the codes that are related to driving vehicles....only problem is there is a lot of trial  and error involved to find the correct spot to edit.

Offline N00B1N8T0R

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2012, 03:22:00 PM »
Good luck with that. I am sure we all appreciate it.

Offline Prosecute

• View Profile
    • NewDayStudios
« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2012, 09:04:34 AM »
Heh, I am glad you got that all figured out.

I will be posting at some point hopefully in the next few days some updated information regarding the vehicles which is all stuffed in my notes which are a mess atm. I am also close to getting all vehicles working as in all the cars and so forth...and I know all the codes that are related to driving vehicles....only problem is there is a lot of trial  and error involved to find the correct spot to edit.

I look forward to when you can get this done and your right as always, trial and error is the only way that this can get done, the problem is most of the doors and windows for this have allready been bashed down and we're vastly running out of methods of how to get this done (at least from the last time we spoke anyway), what we need to do is shed a bit more light on this situation somehow

Offline MadmaN

• Bully-Board Admin Team
  • Biblio-Techa Mods (retired)
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2012, 01:20:43 PM »
Well, I am as I mentioned in a earlier post today, as of today I am devoting my time to decompiling the lua scripts because I cannot go further with my mega mod until i do that.

Once I get those scripts decompiled, I will share the wealth here and then the game can basicly be fully modded since we can then go where no modders have gone before.

Since we last talked I have made seriously big progress on a lot of fronts so.....once we can work out a time when you can be online, we can get caught back up with things.

I will also be waiting for red to settle in at collage and all and once he gets back online he and I will resume where we left off as we have been teaming up as well on various things.

I have just been keeping very quiet on the forum front due to the sheer amount of work I have been involved in.