News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: NES Comments  (Read 311233 times)

Offline Red Blaster

• The BB Arab
  • More Than Halfway There
  • Hi
    • View Profile
Re: NES Comments
« Reply #915 on: April 19, 2014, 10:00:04 AM »
You mean dudemann, right?

And I noticed you wrote "Marshall Law" instead of "martial law" (been playing too much Tekken, I take it?). I corrected it.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2014, 10:03:29 AM by Red Blaster »

Offline Evolution

• Elitist
    • View Profile
« Reply #916 on: April 19, 2014, 10:03:20 AM »
^ That he does.

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #917 on: April 19, 2014, 11:16:02 AM »
Oop, one of my other worlds bled over into the story, something else I do involving the Marshall Name.
There are other worlds than these, as King wrote.

Yeah, that was the kid.  Several of his posts had to be removed from the story, as they were really bizarre.

On a brighter note, Kurt is getting the best Electro-Shock Treatment that Mob money can buy.

Offline Sphinx

• The one and only Sphinx
  • Long-Titted No Nippled Bitch
    • View Profile
« Reply #918 on: April 20, 2014, 12:30:08 PM »
Ok, I got a few things I wanna say.

Chuck, I hope you're not doing what I think you're doing with Kirby and Sanders. I'm gonna guess you are gonna do what I think you're doing since you wrote all of those sex scenes. I have newly  found respect for Kirby after he came out of nowhere and saved my ass from Townies in Blue Skies.

Binky seems like a cruel bitch to me, Lucky is like my favorite greaser aside from Johnny and him getting kicked in the nads with great force by a giant boot made me shudder. Also those stereotypical Italian accents like fucking hilarious typed up. Also thigh high heels? I heard of those but are they actually REAL? WOMEN ACTUALLY WEAR THOSE, GOD DAMN.

I'm really curious to find out how Tony is gonna do this binding agreement, and what the punishments are. You also make Mandy seem like a huge cum slut, I love it. I hate the bitch. But you put the image of Mandy violently sawing off the manhood of each Townie which made her seem much less of a cum slut.

One last thing, you made me look at all Bully Characters differently, I felt bad for Constantinos when I first read it but when I got to the whole Tiffany part I lost all respect for him again. He stole an entire section of library books just for sex like 3 times. Bullshit, he only got to be on top once too.

Sometimes I actually talk to Melody and Karen. Melody just says, "I'd love to hang out Jimmy" and "I have some free time Jimmy, lets hang" and "I'd totally hang out with you Jimmy". Karen has no lines for some reason, she just compliments my clothes. One funny thing was when I was on a new run she insulted me by saying "Your feet stink!". I laughed at that for some reason.

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #919 on: April 20, 2014, 08:27:12 PM »
Sure....Yours is one of the longer observation post I've gotten in a while., Let's see..Reverse order....

Karen and Melody don't have much in the way of personality in the game, so I gave them some.  It was Mercury's idea to hook up Karen with Tony (the main character), so I went along with that.  Both girls, along with Gloria, were considered 'Little kids' in the game, but Mercury sure had them grow up fast, and he also was the one who aligned Karen with the Jock clique.  Nothing was really explained much in the early parts of the story, so as I've gone along I've tried to fill in some backstories on a number of the characters (regrettably, I can't do that for all the characters in the school), but only the ones that have been more heavily written about.

Karen's personality had already been set as 'smart and perky', so I went with that and made he more of a major character (since she was, after all, the lead character's girlfriend). I also made her tougher and resourceful.  Melody, I sort of had to develop a personality for, based on her quotes and what I imagined she should be.  Turns out, she is feisty when free to express herself, but tends to withdraw in a bad situation (as during her kidnapping).  Gloria is established as a booksmart kid, so I set her up with Damon as sort of a gag (smart girl and dumb Jock).  They are still together, though, so somehow it works out.

Constantinos is a dark study, and I was influenced by Mike, and later Alex, about the way his personality was to develop.  At the first, he becomes Tony's lapdog, his "Ears" around Bullworth.  His well know addiction to sneaking into the Girl's Dorm had a lot to do with that, and his rep in the story of being able to find out stuff.  Seems every school has somebody like that.  But, Constantinos has a darker side, troubling demons that bother him greatly, at times so bad that he hears 'The Voice of Reason' and sees himself in the mirror as as his inner jeering self.  Credit Alex for those ideas, I really liked his short story on Constantinos, and incorporated some of those traits in him....But Constantinos really went off the rails in the summer, when psycho Tiffany set her hooks into him.  It was here that we get to see how he is when another assumes total power over him for the most basic of human reasons, the one of sex.  Never having had a relationship with a girl (as many characters in the game don't have either), we see the unraveling of his already unsteady mind.  First loves can be a real bitch.  Constantinos will be back soon, so we'll see how he's handling things shortly.

I'm developing the Binding Agreement slowly, as it is new territory for me.  It's always much more fun writing about brutal beatings and sex.  But with the end of the Bullworth Vale Valley's isolation, "something must be done" (a phrase I hear often when shooting down the Girl's Dorm Matrons in the game).  No longer are the Students and Cliques at the school going to be able continue their mindless violence without outside scrutiny.  The Binding Agreement will hopefully give them a way to practice 'Civilized Violence' on a less-visible level, so Bullworth will move closer to a 'normal' High School, but still retain some of the violent traits we've come to know and love.

Mandy really is a 'cum slut' and her vapid personality usually leaves not much room to be considered a sympathetic character.  But I've also tried to give her another side, one that has been hurt badly by Earnest's actions in the game of having her naked posters hung up about school and Bullworth Town (from photos taken by Jimmy, no less).  In the story, it leads to the loss of her 'Queen of Bullworth' status and her eventual breakup with Ted.  I began to feel that she should be written more about when the Valentine Day's Dance was about to occur, and to explore her character a bit more closely.  Her closeness with Karen is because of Karen's joining the Jocks Clique, which I've said before, was Mercury's idea.  Don't get me wrong, I hated the bitch in the game also.  But I felt I should show her character, just as the other Clique Leader's girlfriends in the game (Pinky and Lola),  It only makes sense, right ?  To have her say she would have liked to slash off the Townie's cocks still shows the bitch side of her, as will what she's about to do to that nut-job Beatrice.

Binky is modeled sorta after a real-life 'Binky' who used to be on the site.  She alluded to herself as 'Binky the short' (at about 5 feet tall) and was a huge Greasers fan.  So I introduced her as a character specifically for Peanut (as Johnny was already taken), since Peanut has major issues about being short, in more ways than one.  Binky is not a cruel bitch, but rather a cunning character, very smart, and usually holds her thoughts to herself as she observes those around her.  That kick to Lucky showed she wasn't going to be messed with unless it was on her own terms.  Now, some of my favorite Greasers are Hal, Lucky, and Lefty.  Poor Lefty just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. 

As to the high heels...Most of the girls wore them when I went to High School, and I always found them to enhance a girl's sexiness.  And the Sex ?  Many of the girls when I was in High School were fucking...15, 16, 17 year-olds (some of the 14 year-olds were too).  Kids have sex in High School, it's a fact of life in America.  If a guy ain't gettin' some in High School, there's something wrong with him, since it's all around. Don't know if it is still that way, but I'd bet it is.

Yes, poor Kirby IS being groomed by that nasty pervert, Coach Sanders.  And what the Coach is aiming for might happen.  In that event, I hope he gets caught, cuz I hate child molesters at any age.  But I'm thinking that some unlikely allies will come to Kirby's aid.  That is all I can say for right now.  Child Predators are also a fact at many High Schools (it was at mine, also), so I feel the issue should be addressed.  Coach Jerry Sanders, like his namesake Coach Jerry Sanduskey, just might find his trail ends here forever. 

Stay Tuned.

Offline Sphinx

• View Profile
« Reply #920 on: April 21, 2014, 11:49:35 PM »
I like it when girls wear normal heels, but THIGH HIGH heels. That's not so sexy.

I lost all respect for Kirby again. He's a cowardly asshole but he doesn't deserve to get groomed by a grown man. at least not yet. As for Mandy, I hope she chokes to death on Ted's cum. In my opinion, she deserved to have her diseased pussy plastered up on the walls of Town. Gloria is still one of my most hated characters. She's such a smartass and it annoys the shit out of me

I'd personally liketo see Constantinos snap and actually be a man for once. For some reason Karen has no speaking lines for me when I talk to her other than saying "Hi" and saying "Oh cool, where'd you get that shirt".

I kinda feel bad for Gurney, getting his head bashed in like that. He was a rapist asshole but he was cool.

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #921 on: April 24, 2014, 03:37:06 AM »
Yeah, well somebody has to be the bad guy, and since Omar's gone....
Speaking of which, I might write a couple more posts about the Townies before they get shipped off to Prison.

Mandy's a cum-suckin' bitch all right, but right now I need her, to deal with another troublesome bitch.

Don't worry about Poundcake Kirby.  Afterwards, he will come out better than ever.

I'm not quite sure what Constantinos is going to do yet.  I won't know until he comes back.

Offline Sphinx

• View Profile
« Reply #922 on: April 24, 2014, 12:20:18 PM »
Beatrice's boobs cannot be sore, she has none. I think Beatrice would at least put up a fight, or at least do something that would help. Like rip off Mandy's clothes or pull some hair out. Ruin her makeup or something. I still can't get over those greaser Italian voices. I can imagine them all saying it which makes me laugh even more.

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #923 on: April 24, 2014, 03:31:52 PM »
Too bad Beatrice isn't much of a fighter. 

We'll see what happens....I was gonna write the fight sequence (it'll be brief, LOL), but I wrote too much on the lead-up to it, so just left a mini-cliffhanger.

Offline Red Blaster

• The BB Arab
  • More Than Halfway There
  • Hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #924 on: June 10, 2014, 09:51:45 AM »
Klopke? Shouldn't it be Kopke?

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #925 on: June 10, 2014, 04:12:45 PM »
You are correct Sir.

I must have inadvertently added an 'L'.

Edit: Corrected.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2014, 04:19:50 PM by BloodChuckZ »

Offline Le Ghost

• Your Worst Nightmare
    • View Profile
« Reply #926 on: June 14, 2014, 11:18:45 AM »
I'd like to read a Prequel, about the summer before, between the 'endless summer' and the start of the NES.

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #927 on: June 14, 2014, 01:30:40 PM »
I've been tossing around the idea of a Prequel....It would probably make the transition to the story easier (from the game story).   There are things I'll have to hide or be vague about, since a lot of them aren't revealed until later in the main story.  Probably do the prequel after I finish the Main Story and Epilogue, though. 

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #928 on: August 25, 2014, 02:36:45 AM »
Well, I went and done it now.  I know how I said that Chapter 9 would be the end.....But it's not.
There's just too much left to resolve, so I have to do a Chapter 10.  I'm NOT going to introduce any more puzzles or mysteries that have to be resolved.
Instead, I'm gonna clear up all the stuff that needs cleared up, and that will be it. 
I got the whole month of August and part of September to go.
I'll try to end on a weird note.

Offline The 510 Series

• The Scouser once marooned in Newcastle who's back at home
  • Hayastan can into space!
    • View Profile
« Reply #929 on: August 25, 2014, 05:58:31 AM »
It will be missed. Although, having said that, it's been on for a bloody age and I can clearly see why you'd want to stop.