News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: 3000 things you have learned from Bully  (Read 310252 times)

Gerjaffers

Re: 3000 things you have learned from Bully
« Reply #795 on: March 21, 2019, 02:24:56 PM »
that eggs can cause fights.

Offline Darth maul

• Ps2 Bully modder
    • View Profile
« Reply #796 on: March 07, 2021, 04:56:34 AM »
42. Jimmy Is a slut

Offline Owais Qadri

• Gerjaffers
  • I Love Sunny Days.
    • View Profile
« Reply #797 on: March 16, 2021, 04:58:16 PM »
How to do stuff Jimmy does :P

Offline Delsaraf

• View Profile
« Reply #798 on: September 28, 2021, 03:22:10 AM »
42. the jocks forgive you when you do the mascot dance

Offline Hayley

• _( :⁍ 」 )_
  • Global Moderator
  • I Live Here
    • View Profile
« Reply #799 on: September 28, 2021, 05:29:54 PM »
How'd we jump back to #42 twice :')

Offline BullyRules

• View Profile
« Reply #800 on: August 31, 2022, 08:29:40 AM »
2145 - Some people here don't know how to count
2146 - One of the Nerds wonders what the yardstick is in the metric system
2147 - Someone's numbers here have a lot of removed/redacted entries
2148 - Prefects are very difficult, but not impossible to knock out, especially hand to hand (I have saved photos of different prefects knocked out both hand to hand and with the spud cannon)

2149 - You can get 1000 projectile hits to unlock the Green Ninja Costume a lot faster by first knocking out kids in the boys dorm and then shooting them for several minutes with the fire extinguisher.  One they disappear, rinse and repeat with someone else until you get it.  I found this on a youtube video and also see it on the Wiki page now for Bully clothing.

2150 - Something I discovered completely by accident that I haven't seen pointed out anywhere else that I later mentioned on a youtube comment is that if you're still holding a snowball after defeating Johnny in Fighting Johnny Vincent, Jimmy will still be holding the snowball at the start of Chapter 4 and can throw 1 more snowball at someone after winter's over.

2151 - Something I saw in a video and tried myself was that you can grab a snowball or piece of fruit and smash it in someone's face, which apparently wasn't discovered until Scholarship Edition came out.

2152 - Something pointed out in a great Swegta video is that you can knock out Derby Harrington just before the start of your boss fight with him if you manage to hit him with any projectile.  I believe in the video he used an egg to hit him with.  I still haven't managed to pull this off, but this has been confirmed by a lot of other players and I have a game save right before that mission to try to make this happen.

2153 - Swegta has an awesome Bully channel on youtube

2154 - The Nathan NS has a pretty damn good one too

2155 - According to Lazlow on an appearance on the Opie and Anthony radio show, the look of Jimmy Hopkins was based on comedian Jim Norton, who also provides voice work in the game.  Wish I could find a clip, but I know he used to make a lot of appearances on the show at the time the game came out.

2157 - Molly Fox, who played Zoe Taylor, is now a PhD and research scientist who works primarily to treat Alzheimer's.  Since nobody had provided photos of her before, here's what she looks like and a video presentation of some of her research.  Pretty interesting stuff.  I guess you can say Zoe graduated Bullworth Academy: http://user-images.strikinglycdn.com/res/hrscywv4p/image/upload/c_limit,h_540,w_720/rgj0zrkaugzdd8o273xi.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBndKEk7d2U

2158 - Since watching the Bully youtube channels, learning so much about the game and now replaying it a few times, this has become my all-time favorite console game.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2022, 08:38:04 AM by BullyRules »

Offline BullyRules

• View Profile
« Reply #801 on: August 31, 2022, 11:56:52 AM »
2159 - In a later playthrough, any photos saved in your photo album will still be saved in a new game on the same memory card (at least on PS2 version, not sure of others).

2160 - Sometimes in Chapter 3, Angie shows up in the Boys Dorm walking around, which is a fun glitch to find.

2161 - If you make it to the Boys Dorm or Jimmy's room, you're safe from any punishment by any authority.

2162 - Any serious crimes of offenses committed will be forgotten about if you go somewhere else or hide long enough.

2163 - Beatrice might be book smart, but is completely oblivious to the fact that Bucky has a crush on her and that she's giving him blue balls.

Offline BullyRules

• View Profile
« Reply #802 on: September 04, 2022, 12:54:20 AM »
2164 - According to a youtube video I watched again recently, the mermaid in the freak show tent is a beta design for Lola

2165 - All the pics of the girlfriends of Jimmy on the wall of his dorm room are beta designs of those characters, according to a Swegta video I was just watching again.

2166 - Andrew Rannells, who played Bif Taylor, is a known stage actor who also made a guest appearance in an episode of The Simpsons.

2167 - The "crush, kill, destroy" line Russell sometimes uses when fighting is from a song by the same name.

2168 - Jimmy Hopkins actor himself, Gerry Rosenthal, has not gotten far in a video playthrough of Bully, but has still been quite friendly and cool to all of his fans.

2169 - Steve Carlesi from the Opie and Anthony show also plays pedestrian characters in Bully, including one that gives the player an errand and is mentioned in the closing credits (RIP).

2170 - Johnny Vincent is by far, the biggest cuck in the game

2171 - Bully is mentioned in GTA 4 when Bullworth Academy is shown briefly on the reality show I'm Rich

2172 - There are also several Bully Easter Eggs in Red Dead Redenption 2 (A kid that looks like Jimmy, a revolver with the words Canis Canem Edit on the side, The Freak Show tent found crashed with skeletons of several Freak Show attractions).

2173 - There's also DLC in GTA 5 with apparently a full map of Bully on a wall.

2174 - Bully is one of several Rockstar games that has betrayal as a major plot point with Gary betraying Jimmy.  This also happens in GTA 3 (Catalina betrays Claude), Vice City (Sonny-Tommy) and San Andreas (Ryder and Smoke betraying CJ) plus the Red Dead Redemption games with John Marsten having to get revenge against Dutch van der Linde in 1 and Arthur and John being betrayed by Micah as well.

2175 - Speaking of Redemption, that seems to sometimes be a theme.  At least I noticed that with San Andreas, where CJ screws over Madd Dogg by stealing his rhyme book and ruining his career, but then redeeming himself by preventing Madd Dogg's suicide, getting him into rehab and managing his comeback career.  The same thing happens with Jimmy, where he takes the pics of Mandy, ruining her reputation on campus, unbeknownst to Mandy, but making things right by agreeing to tag over the pics, which were made into posters by Thad on campus and in Bullworth Town.  There's probably other examples I've either forgotten or in games I haven't played yet.