News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Things you dont like about Jimmy.  (Read 72427 times)

Offline denizthebest

• Half way there.
    • View Profile
Re: Things you dont like about Jimmy.
« Reply #135 on: August 02, 2015, 07:48:18 PM »
He would be destroyed if he wasnt controlled by player who can press repeatedly attack button.

Offline Shrimp

• your official b-b's chav. wag wan.
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: August 03, 2015, 08:55:25 AM »
Why the bump ;-;

Fuck it
Jimmy style can easily take down a 2 cliques or something. All you do is keep spamming the run grapple thing and the punch button.
I always thought Gary's style was sick as fuck and it'd suit if Jimmy used it against Gary.

deadpoolXYZ

« Reply #137 on: August 03, 2015, 11:36:38 AM »
I always said that bully combat system is braindead as fuck.
You deal like twice the damage your opponent's deals, you can semi charge your punches for easy guard breakers, you can spam the running tackle, you can strafe and block at the same time, you have more than enough time to get free from grapples by just pressing 1 button, your punches can hit mutiple enemies at once while the peds fighting styles can't (except for Gary and non-cliques ones).

Offline denizthebest

• Half way there.
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: August 03, 2015, 12:09:24 PM »
Why the bump ;-;

Fuck it
Jimmy style can easily take down a 2 cliques or something. All you do is keep spamming the run grapple thing and the punch button.
I always thought Gary's style was sick as fuck and it'd suit if Jimmy used it against Gary.
Shit i didnt see the date sorry T^T

Offline AlphaTech

• LostInSpace
  • The name's AlphaTECH, whatca need help with?! :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: August 03, 2015, 02:10:17 PM »
BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D STOMP FUCKING BUMPTING THE TOPICS YOU FUCKIN, FUCK FUCK FUCK EVERYBODY TOLD YOU THIS 1000 FUCKING TIMES SHIIITTT!!!![/s]  :blank: :blank: :blank: :blank: :blank: :blank: :blank: :blank: :blank: :blank: :blank: :blank: :blank: :blank: :blank: :blank: :blank: :neen: :neen: :neen: :neen: :neen: :neen: :neen: :neen: :neen: :neen: :neen: :neen: :neen: :neen: :neen: :neen: :neen: :neen: :neen: :neen: LMFAO

Anyway Jimmy is way to overpowered if anything the little prick can survive all and every move ingame and his health bar drops like two bars. Also how he is instantly grappled by the prefects and is instantly knocked out
« Last Edit: August 03, 2015, 02:13:39 PM by AlphaTech »

Offline Owais Qadri

• Gerjaffers
  • I Love Sunny Days.
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: August 03, 2015, 03:36:14 PM »
He's too arrogant

Offline Shrimp

• your official b-b's chav. wag wan.
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: August 05, 2015, 09:09:25 AM »
BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D STOMP FUCKING BUMPTING THE TOPICS YOU FUCKIN, FUCK FUCK FUCK EVERYBODY TOLD YOU THIS 1000 FUCKING TIMES SHIIITTT!!!![/s]  :blank: :blank: :blank: :blank: :blank: :blank: :blank: :blank: :blank: :blank: :blank: :blank: :blank: :blank: :blank: :blank: :blank: :neen: :neen: :neen: :neen: :neen: :neen: :neen: :neen: :neen: :neen: :neen: :neen: :neen: :neen: :neen: :neen: :neen: :neen: :neen: :neen: LMFAO

Anyway Jimmy is way to overpowered if anything the little prick can survive all and every move ingame and his health bar drops like two bars. Also how he is instantly grappled by the prefects and is instantly knocked out

You should really stop the shit with the fool(ish)ness, just like you started with this.

OT: Jimmy isn't really that OP, I mean he is strong as fuck and he doesn't have biceps but the funny thing no-body rob's his 999,999,99 cash when you sleep. Also hate the Pass-Out thing. Losing your shoe's is the stupidest shit.

Offline Masterreys100

• Youtube.com/Masterreys100
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: August 05, 2015, 02:11:50 PM »
They steal his J's ROFL

Offline Nanomachines,son

• i feel good mmmmmmmm
  • i feel good mmmmmm
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: August 28, 2015, 09:28:10 PM »
Jimmy is too short, he looks like a little jolly red- headed-faggot!!!!!
:D :D