News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: New Bully Roleplay!!  (Read 121995 times)

Offline Greavesy

• The Jolly old Englishman
    • View Profile
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2006, 12:50:20 PM »
Name: Rick Jones

Clique: Preppies

Look: short wavy brown hair, brown eyes and wears aquaberry vest and school slacks and riot boots.

Bio: After moving to Bullworth from England with his dad, Rick was thrown into bullworth while his dad ran off with some woman he met. His first few days he was an outcast and no one talked to him. Until he bumped into Tad in the dinner queue,
"Watch it cretin!" Tad threatened. "Sorry didnt mean to" apologised Rick, "Are you... English?!?" Tad asked. "erm yeah why?" replied Rick.
"Wow that's ace," said Tad, "You should meet some of my chums...". Tad introduced Rick to his croneys who were amazed by meeting a real english guy. Who wasn't just a stuck up dick who pretended with a bad accent. Although Rick was kind of freaked out they were inbreds, he liked that he was something they wanted to be, English, so he stuck with the Preppies.

Offline Gaunty

• 'The White Mr T'
    • View Profile
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2006, 12:56:32 PM »
James decided to go outside, where his eyes met the daily scene of Bullworth. Nerds carrying books around, bullies tripping them up and preppies walking all over the normal kids. Letting out a sigh James walked past a bully who truipped up the fat kid behind him. Smirking as he went back to the boys dorm, he heard the boy cry You won't like me when I'm angry!

Offline dan_the_man

• View Profile
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2006, 01:37:53 PM »
After finishing unpacking Jermaine decided to check out the campas and meet the students of his new school.
Jermaine got out of the boys dorm and in the distance he could see a wobbling figure walking down the opposite pathway which led to the girls dorm.
This attracts Jermaine's attention as its time for some fun.
He run's over to see and it's an overweight very unattractive brown haired girl named Eunice.
Jermaine greeted her.

Jermaine:Hey girl whats your name?
Eunice:Oh hi its Eunice
JermaineNo your full name?
Eunice:Eunice Pound
Jermaine:Nice to meet you Eunice I weigh 500 Pound's HAHAHA
Eunice:Why you being mean to me?
Jermaine:Cause i dont like fat nasty girls,Now get lost fat ass,DAYUM you so fat your belt size is the equator HAHAHA
Eunice:Oh noooooooo LEAVE ME ALONE
Jermaine starts to sing HEY FATTY BOOM BOOM

Eunice starts to cry.

Jermaine:WOOOOOOHOOOOOOO see ya later chunky butt

Jermaine walks away and starts making his way towards the main school building until someone else attracts his attention.

Jermaine:Man whats with them shorts being unzipped?
Algie:Like im gonna answer you
Jermaine:you better answer me boy other wise im gonna bust you up
Algie:Do that and i will tell my mommy
Jermaine:Your mommy aint here momma's boy
Algie:Please dont be mean
Jermaine:HAHAHA LOSER

Jermaine walks on and Ethan comes running up to him.
Jermaine:Yo Ethan,That fat ginga specky fool behind me a nerd?
EthanYeah thats Algie
JermaineMake sure he is near a bathroom at lunchtime ok
EthanOk dude see you later

Offline Gaunty

• 'The White Mr T'
    • View Profile
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2006, 02:28:51 PM »
James sat in the canteen, eating an apple. Eunice ran in crying, and was comforted by her friends. James let out a sigh and finished his apple and stood up. As he walked out of the canteen, he heard someone shout his name. "Hey! Hade's lil bro!" Turning to the direction of the voice James saw it was Trent. He had a black eye and looked like he had been pummled. "What Trent?" James said sighing, he hated been called and known as 'Hades Lil Bro' "Some shitbag has been picking on Euncie, and you know ONLY I can do that right?" James shuffled on the spot as he look at the floor. "I guess." Trent grabbed James by the back of his hair and made him look up at him.
"No, you don't GUESS, you KNOW" Trent said tightening his grip on James' long hair. James let out a cry of pain and some kids had turned to look at the scene he was making. But as Trent pulled James' head back further, everyone looked away, as if they didn't want to be seen taking an interest in it.
It was a prefect who looked in a crappy mood. "I will beat you for that!" he shouted as he ran towards Trent. Immediately releasing his grip, he began to run away from the angry prefect. But as he did so, James kicked him in the back of the leg and Trent fell to the floor. James left quickly, so he did not get caught or get blamed for it. As he ran out of the canteen he heard Trent let out a girlish scream, and by that he knew he had just got taken out by the prefect.

Offline Sheldon

• View Profile
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #19 on: December 17, 2006, 03:05:17 PM »
((The boy she's waiting for can be any of you))

Kate sat cross legged on the grass leaning her back against a stone wall, idly braiding her hair. She felt a little nervous and uneasy because she was supposed to be helping some boy with a test coming up in a few days. It's not like she's terrified of the boys at her school, but she saw some guy KNIFE SOMEONE earlier that day. Thankfully she was rather far away so she was pretty sure they didn't notice her. And thank God for the harsh punishments against harassing girls. Not like Kate gets too much trouble anyway, it just helps her feel a little more safe.

Currently, the boy she was supposed to tutor was running late. Would he even show up?

Offline Greavesy

• The Jolly old Englishman
    • View Profile
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #20 on: December 17, 2006, 03:39:12 PM »
Rick had just left shop after completely messing his bike up and was heading to harrington house when a couple of greasers approached him, "Hey Preppie bitch!" said Norton holding a baseball bat, "Wheres your daddy now?" His croney added, "good one, how long did that take to think of? a day? maybe two?" Rick answered. Unfortunately Rick was a complete smart arse, he had an answer for everything which didn't always help especially in a situation like this. "Shut up Rick!" Shouted Norton as he pushed Rick into the wall. Just when he thought he was done for, he saw a spray can on the floor. He quickly grabbed it and sprayed at Norton, giving him a nice blue face. Rick then ran for Harrington house and the Greasers chased, "get that prick!" shouted one of them.

He made it back and told the other preppies what happened, then the greasers arrived, armed with bats and metre sticks. Biff passed Rick a cricket bat, "here, you can probably use this better than us." Biff said. Assuming he was good at cricket cause hes english. Then the Greasers charged in and Rick swung the bat straight into leftie's face, knocking him out, then it all kicked off...
« Last Edit: December 17, 2006, 03:41:42 PM by Greavesy »

Offline dan_the_man

• View Profile
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #21 on: December 17, 2006, 04:29:04 PM »
Jermaine had just finished his first lesson at Bullworth which was Chemistry.
He started to walk towards the cafeteria when a voice stopped him in his tracks.

Ethan:Hey dude,he is near the bathroom upstairs
Jermaine:That little punk has had it

Jermaine and Ethan ran up the stairs and dashed towards the bathroom where Algie was.
Algie was washing his hands after doing his business in the urinal.
Jermaine slowly walks behind and jumps up and shouts BOOOOOOOO

Algie:You really scarred me
Jermaine:HAHAHAHA
Algie:I really need to pee again
Jermaine:Man you so weak,go ahead then dont let me stop you

Algie walks towards one of the cubicles to go and do his business,Jermaine slowly sneaks behind him.
He grabs Algie from behind and swings him around and smashes his fist in Algie's soft stomach.
Algie collapses to his knee's and coughs as he is winded,Jermaine then drags him towards the toliet and forces his head inside the bowl and flushes the chain.

Jermaine:This is your yearly hairwash fat boy HAHAHAHA

Jermaine then pulls Algie up and lets go.
Algie collaspes in sitting postion next to the toilet and starts to cry.

Algie:I will have knightmares about this for the rest of my life

Jermaine walks away and meets up with Ethan outside the bathroom.

Jermaine:Job done
Ethan:Sweet dude

Offline Acolyte

• View Profile
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #22 on: December 17, 2006, 05:17:27 PM »
Joey and Richie were inside of the principals office.

Now you boys behave and no more blade fighting said Principal Crabblesnitch
Richie and Joey looked at each other, they both had cuts and bruises from their little scuffle in the gate way.

After they left, Richie turned to Joey.

So do you wanna join the Greasers? We could use someone with a good hand at knifing said Richie

Ya sure why not...might as well make friends said Joey

Ok, cool, I need to take you to talk to Johnny Vincent then Richie said

They both walked off.

Offline Nazz

• View Profile
    • http://myspace.com/_nazz_
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #23 on: December 18, 2006, 12:48:31 AM »
By the time Johnny woke up, it was well into the afternoon. "Aah man.." Johnny sighed. He jumped out of his bed and quickly changed into his school clothes. He ran and got a soda before running out of the dorm. He didnt want to be THAT late. Once he got outside, a prefect grabbed him. "Your here to learn, kid, not to be truant." The prefect said. Johnny tried to wriggle free but couldnt.Eventually he managed to kick the prefect in the ankle. Johnny ran away laughing. Once he got into the school he ran up the stairs he saw two kids walk away from Dr Crabblesnitch's office. He quickly realised one was Richie. "Hey man!" Richie shouted. "Hey, whats up?" Johnny replied. "Aah nothing..have you thought about my offer yet?" Richie continued. Johnny sighed, " Look man, i dont want to get involved with any of the gangs." Richie looked confused, then angry."Well your not gonna last long without being in one of those gangs!" Richie replied, shouting. He then walked away, cracking his knuckles. The school bell went, it must be half three, Johnny thought. He went down to the cafeteria.

Offline The_Werewolf

• The Shinobi
    • View Profile
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #24 on: December 18, 2006, 10:17:02 AM »
Name:Ricky Ferral
Clique:none
Look:
Bigraphy:Ricky  got dropped off at Bullworth Knowing all about it because his brother( now in prison for murder 1) went there. He has always been sort of out casted in life not having much friends.  His GOOD friends Call him Shadow, his nickname.

Offline The_Werewolf

• The Shinobi
    • View Profile
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #25 on: December 18, 2006, 10:17:49 AM »
Name:Ricky Ferral
Clique:none
Look:LIKE THIS OR ALWAYS WEARING BLACK

Bigraphy:Ricky  got dropped off at Bullworth Knowing all about it because his brother( now in prison for murder 1) went there. He has always been sort of out casted in life not having much friends.  His GOOD friends Call him Shadow, his nickname. its his 2nd year here at bullworth.

Ricky was at lunch and he saw a fairly tall kid grabbing some kid with long hair and talking to him harshly. Ricky did not want to get involved with the fight, so he waited until trent left.

ricky:Hey, are you okay?

james:yeah i guess so...

ricky:i know how it feels...Oh by the way my names ricky

james:my names james...well ive got to go now see ya later

ricky: see ya dude.

ricky finishes his lunch then heads towards class when he gets stopped in the hall by a blonde haired kid with a black eye.

ricky:what do you want trent...

trent:i saw you talking to that long haired kid. you friends with that dweeb?

ricky:so what if i am

trent:hehehe...YOU GET HURT FREAK!

trent trys to shoves ricky in a locker,but ricky moves and hits him in the mouth, the trent throws a barrage of punches and knocks out ricky, trent drags him in the locker closes and locks the door.

ricky wakes up inside the locker and starts pounding on the door hoping someone would hear
« Last Edit: December 18, 2006, 10:41:20 AM by The_Werewolf »

Offline Bully Freak 24

• View Profile
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #26 on: December 18, 2006, 11:16:13 AM »
As Richie was talking to Joey he saw Trent picking on someone so he said wait here and went over to Trent

Trent:What are u looking at dickwad

And as soon as he said that he felt a cut on his arm and Trent was stuffed in a locker.

Richie:Dont forget this!

So Richie went back to Joey with a smirk on his face as they made they're way to a Chemistry test.

Offline Gaunty

• 'The White Mr T'
    • View Profile
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #27 on: December 18, 2006, 11:56:49 AM »
James sat on his bed. He could hear shouting outside and then realised why. It was 11am. He had totally forgot about Art. When he had quickly put on some clothes and sprayed himself with some deodrent, he slowly opened the door to see a prefect partoling the corridors. 'Damn!' he thought. 'How the hell am I ment to get out of here.... As he looked at the prefect again he turned around and , thinking the prefect had seen him he closed the door and slid under his bed.
James held his breath as the prefect5 entered the room, "I could have sworn I heard someone near here." And as he walked around James quickly darted for the slightly ajar door. As he slipped through the gap he quietly closed the door. Quickly and silently, he grabbed a nearly fire extinquisher, locked his door from the outside using his key, and smashed the knob off the door so the prefect couldn't escape.
Smirking, James made his way to his Art class and didn't get spotted again.

Offline dan_the_man

• View Profile
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #28 on: December 18, 2006, 12:03:53 PM »
Jermaine walks to the carpark after his last lesson of his first day at Bullworth.
There he meets Russell again the hulking leader of the bullies.
Russell gives him a white bullworth shirt to wear since its what Russell's crew wear to identify each other.

Jermaine:Thanks big guy
Russell:Ethan told Russell you did good job
Jermaine:Was easy man i did it to nerds at my old school's too
Russell:Welcome to my crew,Go and greet the other members soon ok,Russell out of here
Jermaine:See ya big man

Russell walks off.
Jermaine goes to the dorm and changes into his White Bullworth shirt and jeans.
Jermaine is now officially a member of the Bullies.

Offline Gaunty

• 'The White Mr T'
    • View Profile
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #29 on: December 18, 2006, 12:13:37 PM »
James walked around the grounds. He could hear people laughing, and turned to see Trent and some other guy. "Hey Dweeb!" Trent said smirking. "Now its time for some payback!" And with that Trent pulled out a firecracker. Seeing him light it and pull back his arm, James got ready to move.
 Trent threw the firecracker with such speed, that it just missed James' arm as he moved to the left, and the firecracker hit a jock straight in the face. "What the!?" cried the jock in pain and shock. As he saw James on the floor and Trent with another firecracker in his hand, he clenched his teeth. "I'm gonan lay yo' butt out like a new born baby!" he cried as he chased after a paniking Trent.
 James got up, brushed himself off and headed for the canteen.