News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: New Bully Roleplay!!  (Read 124734 times)

Offline Shawn

• IGNORE ME!
    • View Profile
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #45 on: December 19, 2006, 10:46:17 PM »
name: josh thistle

look: brown hair, black volcome sweater, army cargo pants.

bio: he was on his way to bullworth his parents were in side a gas station the all of a sudden it exploded. josh was frightend. he walkeed down a highway when he came to the town of bullworth. he came from Las Angles. he moved to bullworth the same way his friend jimmy did.his parents honeymoon. so he enrolled himself into bullworth.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2006, 10:49:41 PM by jimmy hopkins »

Offline Shawn

• IGNORE ME!
    • View Profile
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #46 on: December 19, 2006, 10:57:07 PM »
josh bumbed in to jimmy. jimmy was moving back with his mom. josh said goodbye. later he was hanging out by the cafitereia when a bully shoved him the a fist fight started. josh won but he didn't know who he beat up. it was trent. trent said in a low voice''Russel willl hear about this''. he was wondering who russel was. someone came up to josh and said i heard you beat up trent today. josh said that was trent. yeah said the kid. my names petey. russel will be mad at you when he hears about that. yeah said josh.

Offline Shawn

• IGNORE ME!
    • View Profile
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #47 on: December 19, 2006, 11:02:40 PM »
josh got up and went outside.josh said''why are you following me''pete said because i need to protect you josh said: protect me? you cant protect a orange! yes i can said petey! ''no you will just eat it'' said josh.

Offline Sheldon

• View Profile
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #48 on: December 19, 2006, 11:28:24 PM »
After the insane inexplicable events that happened the day before (blowing up in a locker, apparently being involved in a relationship she had never agreed to, etc.) she decided to start the next day fresh and hope that it will never ever come up in conversation ever again.

However it did. And even though in a normal situation she'd never light a fire cracker (especially attatched to a locker with a boy inside of it, who should have been injured but miraculosuly was not), she did and therefore faced consequences for it (because that random jerk just left her there). So after a lecture from Crabblesnitch she had to serve detention. *Sigh* There goes her impecable record. And she was so hoping to get an award at the end of the year too.

Anyway, she was currently walking and talking with Petey about notes that she missed while walking through campus. He's a nice boy, little awkward though. She doesn't know much about him other than he hangs out with that new kid Jimmy Hopkins and the shadowy Gary Smith. Pete does get picked on a lot though, so hopefully no one will come over and harass them.

Offline The_Werewolf

• The Shinobi
    • View Profile
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #49 on: December 19, 2006, 11:48:01 PM »
as ricky was walking down the hall he hears a voice

???:Well,Well,Well. Look what the cat dragged in!

ricky:DUDE GARY! WHATS UP MAN!

gary:CUT THE CRAP! YOU AND I BOTH KNOW WHAT WE PALNNED AT THE FIRST DAY OF THIS YEAR! WE PALNNED IT  ON THE FINAL DAY OF SCHOOL LAST YEAR!!!

ricky remebers what gary said about trashing every single bulding in school with eggs and toilet paper.

ricky:WHOA! Chill out man! and yeah i remember...you had russel carve it into my leg remember?

garyHA! Yes i do remember in fact WHY THE HELL WERENT YOU THERE!?

ricky:uhh..well...i...uhh...you see i was kind of... in a predicament... having to do with a locker...

gary:perdicament!? NO EXCUSE!

gary punches ricky in the stomach and drags ricky into the stalls

gary:TIME FOR A SWIRLIE YOU NO SHOW BASTARD!

just then someone wlaks through the door and says

???:Put him down gary...
^ the "???" Could Be anyone of you
« Last Edit: December 19, 2006, 11:51:50 PM by The_Werewolf »

Offline Sheldon

• View Profile
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #50 on: December 19, 2006, 11:49:39 PM »
((Ooh! Can I be the person who asks Gary to put him down?))

Offline The_Werewolf

• The Shinobi
    • View Profile
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #51 on: December 19, 2006, 11:52:47 PM »
Quote from: Sheldon;24938
((Ooh! Can I be the person who asks Gary to put him down?))

dont ask me . just do whatever best helps to follow the RP

Offline Sheldon

• View Profile
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #52 on: December 19, 2006, 11:55:48 PM »
"Put him down, Gary.." said a mysterious girly voice.

Lo and behold, it was none other than Kate! Probably not Ricky's most ideal choice of a savior, but she just happen to be going to her locker when she heard yelling in the boys bathroom. She couldn't just leave this alone though. Hopefully she wont make matters worse. Personally, she hardly knows Gary but form what she's heard, they weren't really good things.

Offline Sheldon

• View Profile
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #53 on: December 19, 2006, 11:56:43 PM »
Quote from: Gothik_Shadow;24939
dont ask me . just do whatever best helps to follow the RP

((Well it's usually polite to ask before going into a RP scenerio someone's created. Just me though.))

Offline The_Werewolf

• The Shinobi
    • View Profile
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #54 on: December 20, 2006, 12:02:18 AM »
ricky uses the distraction to his advantage. he grabs garys wrist and flips him and garys ass lands in the toilet and he gets stuck. ricky hears prefects so he runs. he runs right past kate.

ricky:Thanks Again

kate:But...

ricky: See you

he dives out another window which was thankfully open

Offline The_Werewolf

• The Shinobi
    • View Profile
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #55 on: December 20, 2006, 12:03:12 AM »
Quote from: Sheldon;24942
((Well it's usually polite to ask before going into a RP scenerio someone's created. Just me though.))

yeah i dont really care though so if i write something feel free to add to it without asking.

Offline Sheldon

• View Profile
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #56 on: December 20, 2006, 12:07:22 AM »
Kate blinks as everything just flys by her.

"Oookay." she said, feeling slightly unimpressed yet bewildered by what happened. She surrendered with the sigh as the prefects came running in (Kate has a theory that they can smell delinquent acts of violence), and doesn't even bother comprehending what's going on.

Needless to say it was awkward watching Gary stuck in the toilet seat, and even more akward explaining to the prefects what had happened, but soon enough she was on her (not so) merry way.

Offline The_Werewolf

• The Shinobi
    • View Profile
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #57 on: December 20, 2006, 12:11:45 AM »
the next day ricky sees kate in the hall and hopes she doesnt recognize him thinking she might be pissed at him for just running off 2 times and leaving her to get in trouble. so ricky pulls his hood over his head and trys to blend in with the crowd of students. then he hears a female voice call him by the name of " EMO WINDOW JUMPER KID"
« Last Edit: December 20, 2006, 12:13:57 AM by The_Werewolf »

Offline Sheldon

• View Profile
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #58 on: December 20, 2006, 12:15:22 AM »
Oh, Kaye saw him in the hall all right. She'd have to be a pretty big dumbass not to recognize him. It was slightly awkward because they were the only 2 in the hallway at the moment. After an internal debate over whether to awknowledge him or not, it would be silly to just pretend like he's not there so she gave him a small wave. It was more uncomfortable than it was friendly. Kate wasn't as mad at him as she was completely dumbfounded.

Offline The_Werewolf

• The Shinobi
    • View Profile
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #59 on: December 20, 2006, 12:42:46 AM »
ricky saw kate wave,but kept on walking . then he saw jimmy in the hall.

ricky:Hey Jim.

Jimmy:Hey Ricky, i heard what you did to Gary. Nice Job.

ricky:yeah i couldnt have done it without this one girl who keeps showing up she distracted him for me. well i have to go bye jimmy

jimmy: ha. Ok  see you Ricky

jimmy makes his way to gym class and he sees damon walking up to him with a bat.

damon:What are you doing here FREAK!?

ricky:Not Now Damon...

ricky ball his fists

Damon:awww....is da widdle babeee gonna KWYYYY! HAHAHA!!!

ricky: SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!

ricky lunges at damon hitting him in the jaw damon swings the bat at ricky and hits him in the kneecap. ricky falls to the ground but rollls out of the way as damon swings the bat down. ricky kicks the bat up and it hits damon in the face knocking him out cold. then 4 more jocks ran up ricky kicks one in the face and 2 in the stomach but gets beat down and knocked out as 5 more jocks run up.