News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Area code changer mod?  (Read 9189 times)

Offline KiLerZolika

• Also known as Kizoky
  • I'm mysterious, people often see me as a creep
    • View Profile
Area code changer mod?
« on: October 21, 2016, 09:34:16 AM »
I looked everywhere but with no results

What I'm seeking is a mod which changes the current area code to another, ie. The current Area code is 0, but you can change it to 15, so you can explore many things that won't spawn in freeroam
I'm asking the impossible?

FaZe

Re: Area code changer mod?
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2016, 11:23:38 AM »
almost like a noclip/fly mod? or a hidden interior type mod? exploring things like classrooms, which aren't in freeroam?

Offline KiLerZolika

• Also known as Kizoky
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2016, 11:29:46 AM »
almost like a noclip/fly mod? or a hidden interior type mod? exploring things like classrooms, which aren't in freeroam?

For exploring purposes, find something that someone didn't before

Some sort of realtime area code changer which wouldn't require reentering interiors, the current buildings with the previous area code would vanish when you apply a new area code, then you just explore with the noclip mode which Daboss made
Now I don't know If this would be impossible to attain as I don't know a thing about Bully's engine deep

FaZe

« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2016, 04:35:05 PM »
Well, Buily used Gamebryo Engine, so if you know anything about that, it may help you..

Offline DaBOSS54320

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2016, 03:49:30 PM »
It is actually very simple to change areas, there is a function called PlayerSetPosXYZArea that can set a new area (along with new coordinates). If you want I can make a custom script for you with the fly mod that also lets you change the area, but it would probably be hard for you because you wouldn't know where things actually are in the area (like what coordinates).

Offline KiLerZolika

• Also known as Kizoky
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2016, 04:02:38 PM »
It is actually very simple to change areas, there is a function called PlayerSetPosXYZArea that can set a new area (along with new coordinates). If you want I can make a custom script for you with the fly mod that also lets you change the area, but it would probably be hard for you because you wouldn't know where things actually are in the area (like what coordinates).

That would be very nice :D
If there was some sort of "limit remover", so you can see infinitely (like in GTA:VC), you could just fly to that area

Offline DaBOSS54320

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2016, 03:02:16 AM »
Like a view distance? I've no idea how to make that but I can make it so you can fly around.

Offline KiLerZolika

• Also known as Kizoky
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2016, 04:34:12 AM »
Like a view distance? I've no idea how to make that but I can make it so you can fly around.

View distance is in the .exe, so I highly doubt that it can be achieved via Lua modding

Offline MadmaN

• Bully-Board Admin Team
  • Biblio-Techa Mods (retired)
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2016, 09:07:08 PM »
I have a trainer that never was released that lets you change areacodes and spawn inside them.

There is a catch with this trainer though..it only works with the steam release and you HAVE to have invincibility turned on or else when spawning into other areas you will die from the long drop.

If you want this I can upload it. It was created by a friend of mine and a former member of this forum before he was banned. I have the only surviving copy of this trainer as it never was never released.

and DaBOSS also is right. You can also modify the areacode(s) via a custom script. However...you can only use the areacodes that are enabled. The beta test part of the map isn't enabled nor are quite a few others and my trainer is the only way you can get into those areas without editing another script.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2016, 09:08:39 PM by |XF|-MadmaN[AR] »

Offline KiLerZolika

• Also known as Kizoky
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2016, 10:23:59 AM »
I have a trainer that never was released that lets you change areacodes and spawn inside them.

There is a catch with this trainer though..it only works with the steam release and you HAVE to have invincibility turned on or else when spawning into other areas you will die from the long drop.

If you want this I can upload it. It was created by a friend of mine and a former member of this forum before he was banned. I have the only surviving copy of this trainer as it never was never released.

and DaBOSS also is right. You can also modify the areacode(s) via a custom script. However...you can only use the areacodes that are enabled. The beta test part of the map isn't enabled nor are quite a few others and my trainer is the only way you can get into those areas without editing another script.

Looks like I should get the Steam version then..  :unsure:

Offline DaBOSS54320

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2016, 01:49:44 PM »
The locked areas as far as I know can still be used in-game if they simply have a script registered for them. This can be done pretty easily and I'll get to it soon and share the results when it's done.
I'm also not saying Mad is wrong here, but as far as I know the steam and cd versions are nearly exactly the same except for testapp.exe being in the steam version along with the soundtrack mp3 files... I don't see why his trainer wouldn't work, worth trying it?

Offline SimonBestia

• Bully-Board's Best Weeb
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2016, 08:11:08 AM »
I noticed that when I switched to the Steam version, most of my retexture mods weren't working anymore, I had to use the .NFT from that version.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2016, 09:21:25 AM by SimonBestia »

Offline KiLerZolika

• Also known as Kizoky
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 26, 2016, 08:55:01 AM »
Sure thing, I can still try it

If Bully: SE will ever come to phones, we can decompile the application and see the source code of the exe, so maybe we can figure out more things.. or not.

FaZe

« Reply #13 on: October 26, 2016, 09:43:35 AM »
I don't believe a 2006 game such a bully will come to iOS and Android, but I could be wrong..

but as for the decompilation, hasn't that already been done?
Fred Tetra?
Or am I just going insane?

Offline KiLerZolika

• Also known as Kizoky
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 26, 2016, 10:56:12 AM »
LUA scripts were decompiled
But the source code of Bully's exe, and other numerous things can't be decompiled

That's what they did to GTA3, VC, and SA, they decompiled Android's application and they could read the source code (only the exe, I think), and it was 100% identical to the PC version, which made things way easier