News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Area code changer mod?  (Read 9187 times)

FaZe

Re: Area code changer mod?
« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2016, 11:05:53 AM »
I mean again, I could be wrong, but I swear to god Fred Tetra did this with the PC version and released nothing. I could be 100% wrong and insane but that's what I think anyways.
but i'm dumb so hey.

But either way, if Bully ever was ported (which I doubt it will be. Sales wise, it made a lot less than the GTA games did, so I don't think they'd release it again, especially nowadays.. Wouldn't sell.) it could open up a whole new world for us.
When and if that will happen I do not know.

Offline MadmaN

• Bully-Board Admin Team
  • Biblio-Techa Mods (retired)
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2016, 10:40:13 PM »
@Quinn

Fred only partially decompiled the lua scripts which are the versions that I released to a couple people and then later on most others ended up with those. Far as the actual game exe goes, the closest I personally have gotten to actually decompiling it was just taking the steam version of the exe and unpacking it so most of the stuff inside could be read easier as far as function names goes and other random bits and pieces in ascii.

far as what DaBOSS said above about the areacodes, yes that is also doable but for someone that wants a simple quick and easy solution...a trainer is the best approach. For someone that wants to go a bit more deeper into the rabbit hole...the lua way works. I am currently trying to locate my copy of that trainer and as soon as I find it I will post it here at an attachment for everyone to enjoy rather than as an actual upload into the upload area.

When I can get a chance to do so, I will post a special script for everyone that enables all of the areacodes without breaking the game in any way and allowing you to also play through the game normally if you desire but yet also trigger any areacode for warping purposes. This is something that I have been meaning to do for some time now but kept pushing it back due to other more important projects to focus my attention on.

Offline KiLerZolika

• Also known as Kizoky
  • I'm mysterious, people often see me as a creep
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2016, 03:59:00 PM »
Let's just hope they will release Bully aswell
Well, not the regular Bully, the SE one, we already have muscular phones.. and even exploding ones  :biggrin: