News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Bully complete list of unused/beta content  (Read 26757 times)

Offline Shrimp

• your official b-b's chav. wag wan.
    • View Profile
Re: Bully complete list of unused/beta content
« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2015, 08:39:21 AM »
All of this is so fucking interseting, I should read this. Scrap books', we got my Library right here.
Nice find's chap ^^

deadpoolXYZ

« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2015, 01:28:43 PM »
All of this is so fucking interseting, I should read this. Scrap books', we got my Library right here.
Nice find's chap ^^

Thanks dude I keep updating this as fast as I can.  :D

I added factions specific facts.

Offline AlphaTech

• LostInSpace
  • The name's AlphaTECH, whatca need help with?! :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2015, 08:08:29 PM »
One interesting thing I found today the door upstais on the third floor in The Tenements that is open on the PC and Xbox 360 version is not open in the PS2 version.

Strange right why would they open a useless part of an interior? They removed the door maybe because they were going to use the extra room but was never open on the PS2 version. I played the PS2 version todayand confirmed it.

deadpoolXYZ

« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2015, 07:19:37 PM »
One interesting thing I found today the door upstais on the third floor in The Tenements that is open on the PC and Xbox 360 version is not open in the PS2 version.

Strange right why would they open a useless part of an interior? They removed the door maybe because they were going to use the extra room but was never open on the PS2 version. I played the PS2 version todayand confirmed it.

Nice find, I will add it!

Btw I noticed that the door is also closed in the wii version at 4:50.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9UAQs-rJJg&feature=player_detailpage#t=290

Offline ShadowRageEX

• AKA ShadowCorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 05, 2015, 08:48:12 AM »
You are right you can kill Gary! See this vid! (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsvOq0p8sgM) And look at this pic! Cop's was supposed to use baton's and Bif originally wore Blue pant's or slack's I don't know what's its called LOL.... Just look at the background and the pier was decorated and the blue balls bar was different there was a wall I attached a photo so you can see it. And nice thread I was thinking of making a thread like this but you made it cool!
« Last Edit: July 05, 2015, 08:54:53 AM by ShadowRageEX »

Offline Owais Qadri

• Gerjaffers
  • I Love Sunny Days.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 05, 2015, 04:59:00 PM »
Bully can be weird sometimes.

Offline AfterLife

• The Reaper
  • I'm from the AfterLife...
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 05, 2015, 06:51:31 PM »
You are right you can kill Gary! See this vid! (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsvOq0p8sgM) And look at this pic! Cop's was supposed to use baton's and Bif originally wore Blue pant's or slack's I don't know what's its called LOL.... Just look at the background and the pier was decorated and the blue balls bar was different there was a wall I attached a photo so you can see it. And nice thread I was thinking of making a thread like this but you made it cool!
That was just air suspension,and he probably changed Gary's AI to some other. That is not beta stuff.

Offline ShadowRageEX

• AKA ShadowCorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 06, 2015, 05:25:19 AM »
Oh yeah I found about it just right now LOL sorry!  :biggrin:
« Last Edit: July 06, 2015, 05:45:20 AM by ShadowRageEX »

deadpoolXYZ

« Reply #23 on: July 09, 2015, 12:08:48 AM »
Added new sections yay.

Jimmy was never supposed to kill Gary during development... he just died because the high fall. Also he was supposed to die after the whole chase not before lol.

That was just air suspension,and he probably changed Gary's AI to some other. That is not beta stuff.

His game just glitched because nobody knew how to change AI's (or even fighting styles) in 2009 lol.

Offline SimonBestia

• Bully-Board's Best Weeb
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
« Reply #24 on: July 09, 2015, 01:51:28 AM »
What about pedro's and sheldon's pajamas? Their model is in the game files, GN_Hboy_PJ is Pedro and GN_Lblkboy_PJ is sheldon.

Offline DahCobra33

• Decepticon
  • I don't deal with psychos,I put em' away...
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 09, 2015, 03:21:58 PM »
They are unused,like the Unused vests for Tad,Bryce,Pinky and Parker(I think it was Parker)...And they probably forgot to remove them...Who knows?

deadpoolXYZ

« Reply #26 on: July 09, 2015, 03:47:23 PM »
About that, Pedro and Sheldon were supposed to spawn in the boys dorm but I think that they were excluded from that interior so the player wouldn't beat them up without getting caught by a prefect.

During the morning they were supposed to wear pijamas like Ivan, Trevor and Thad do in the final version.

Offline SWEGTA

• Da Forum Luffs Me!
  • Swee Gee Tee Ayy
    • View Profile
    • Bully & GTA videos
« Reply #27 on: July 10, 2015, 06:55:52 PM »
In the first trailer, you can see them briefly in the background as Jimmy runs through the dorm.
So it's very likely that they originally spawned there, but playtesters noticed that they could beat up the kids with no punishment.

deadpoolXYZ

« Reply #28 on: July 11, 2015, 12:23:08 AM »
The other day I was testing something for daboss and Pedro spawned inside the boys dorm, talking to Constantinos. Sometimes the script that excludes the little kids and female peds doesn't load correctly.

Offline Owais Qadri

• Gerjaffers
  • I Love Sunny Days.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 11, 2015, 05:57:57 PM »
Yeh there is that girl with glasses who always comes inside the boys dorm.