News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Super Mod - Mod Manager  (Read 28476 times)

Offline DaBOSS54320

• View Profile
Super Mod - Mod Manager
« on: May 21, 2014, 08:05:08 PM »
Update: 5/27/2015
This mod WAS going to be the last Super Mod (which at the time this mod was made, was called "Super Mod Final", but is now called "Super Mod 5" because I don't want to set a solid end to super mod) but this mod didn't really work that well. See the idea behind this super mod was... the super mod would just allow you (and other modders) to add the features yourself and they all would just be able to run with the super mod. But it didn't really go well so... this mod is now gone and lost. Check out the official super mod topic for the current Super Mod versions.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2015, 09:44:45 AM by DaBOSS54320 »

Offline Bellic19

• View Profile
Re: Super Mod Final <ANNOUNCEMENT>
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2014, 08:08:24 PM »
Nice! I'm pretty excited for this. What about a camera thing adhere you can reposition the camera

Offline DaBOSS54320

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2014, 08:15:47 PM »
^ Good idea, I had that idea before as well however it messes up the skateboard. Guess I'll just disable it during camera switches.

Offline Gerry Vengeance

• RSK the First
  • A Place for Hope and No Pain
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2014, 01:04:20 AM »
How about "talking peds" ?? because I cannot use Right Click + Space to Shove people. something wrong

Offline Evolution

• Elitist
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2014, 03:14:19 AM »

Good job, m8. 8)

FaZe

« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2014, 10:41:39 AM »
Niiiicee bro, My luck is given to you here.

Offline Mick3Mouse

• Obam3mouse
  • Bullworth Junkie
  • Major Mick3Mouse Algie Hunter
    • View Profile
    • My youtube
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2014, 01:10:58 PM »
najs.

i hope you add Airbreak mode.   (flying)

Offline embas10

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2014, 05:01:26 AM »
make it with custom control, ok :) . like supermod 4 beta! :D . and change The Music Selector or make add it to SoundPlayStream music. :D
« Last Edit: May 23, 2014, 05:05:57 AM by embas10 »

Offline Gerry Vengeance

• RSK the First
  • A Place for Hope and No Pain
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2014, 06:47:00 AM »
1 more thing. Fix the Mission Selector. When I'm playing Fighting Johnny Vincent it stuck when The police came to stop the fight between johnny and Jimmy

Offline johnny1248

• ''Ain't no making a fool of Johnny Vincent''
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2014, 07:58:53 AM »
late june or early july is not bad,although what about the camera selector ?is there gonna be fps camera,rpg camera something like that ?

Offline DaBOSS54320

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2014, 11:48:54 AM »
Ill try to fix some missions but, i dont know exactly what i can even do to them.
The camera selector will give u different camera angles, and possibly first person.
And yes, the customization thing will stay.

Offline embas10

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2014, 06:42:47 AM »
add AiTree table content or make tutorial make a custom table there, and let me do add it. :D
and don't forget to add Russel_102 semi style,Gord,and davis style on there.

Offline THE BEST KING EVER

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2014, 07:41:00 AM »
This mod is MEGA COOL ! Here are my suggestions  ( moonshots !? ) : ( btw I don't care if it's already gonna be there , I'm just trying to write all what I can think of ! )

Weapon Editor ( custom colour , textures ,strength/power  , adding totally new weapons created by the bully community , etc )
Clothes Editor ( custom clothes colour , adding new clothes created by the bully community , etc )
Player Editor ( custom player skin skin colour , custom skin textures , custom tattoos , adding new skins created by the bully community , custom player body height , custom player jump height  custom player strength,  custom player health  { can be regenerating too if wanted }adding new players created by the bully community ,  etc )
Vehicle editor ( custom vehicle colour and/or stats , adding new vehicles created by the bully community , etc )
Map Editor ( editing pre-existing maps , creating totally new map areas , editing pre-existing map objects { like food and gifts and all that kind of stuff you can buy in the various pre-existing shops } , creating custom map objects , adding new maps and/or map edits created by the bully commuinty , etc )
Peds Editor ( editing pre-existing peds , spawning peds , changing player skin to peds { whether aiming at ped or in the game's menu } , creating custom peds  ( including custom ped voices , ped strength  ,  ped health { can be regenerating too if wanted } weapons carried , ped body height , ped jump height , etc } , editing new peds , creating totally new cliques , editing existing peds and/or cliques adding new peds  and/or cliques created by the bully community , etc )
Mission Editor ( editing pre-existing missions , creating new missions { has to include everything possible , like custom cutscenes  , custom peds , etc )adding new missions created by the bully community , creating new chapters consisting of multiple missions , adding new chapters created by the bully community , etc )
Time and Weather/Seasons editor ( custom time { everything possible , even , speeding up or slowing down or freezing time , custom weather , custom seasons , adding new time and/or weather and/or seasons created by the bully community , etc )
Map Stats Editor ( basically the wanted level , including changing the wanted text { like making the wanted stuff "vandalism " , " violence " , etc appear and ofcourse the wanted level will change accordingly ) , creating custom map stats , etc )
Machimina Editor ( You know , creating custom videos )
Object Editor ( editing non-weapon stuff in the inventory { except the vehicles these are edited in the vehicle editor , yes , a skateboard IS a vehicle ! } , creating custom non-weapon stuff , custom inventory size { including up to infinity ! } , adding custom non-weapon stuff created by the bully community , etc )
Custom Files ( Adding custom files that don't fit into any of the above categories , basically you can call it a " mod loader " ! )

If all of what I said is put in this mod , It will allow the Bully game to be converted into something totally different , that can be actually called a totally NEW MEGA COOLER GAME !

Offline embas10

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 27, 2014, 06:15:08 AM »
Daboss i through you just make a tutorial to make A custom table there, and so let we to add some we code there. :D . so you don't need  a hard to add we own code. so Good Luck :)

Offline c00ld0c26

• The D0c
  • Can't Get Enough
  • Just a dood doing dood things.
    • View Profile
    • My channel.
« Reply #14 on: May 27, 2014, 06:34:42 AM »
There are 2 tutorials showing about tables.

1. Is DaBOSS's
2. Mine

Both are around the modding section.

Even tho, 1 part of mine got deleted but that part was an example, so you can still learn how to use tables from that.