News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Super Mod - Mod Manager  (Read 28814 times)

Offline DaBOSS54320

• View Profile
Re: Super Mod Final <ANNOUNCEMENT>
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2014, 11:31:13 PM »
I plan to make an application to generate code for you to work with the Super Mod. You'll only need to know a few basic parts of LUA and it will generate the important parts of it that Super Mod needs for you. I'm probably going to make this soon so I can use it as well to speed up development.

Offline The CeSSaRR

• Don't messing me!
  • You're messing with the wrong mascot!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2014, 07:04:16 AM »
We waiting...And nice job buddy

Offline embas10

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2014, 07:16:32 AM »
well thanks for you guys information, so now i just need to wait Your mod, and my suggestion don't forgot to put Health Control mod,and control mod  << (i can't make it)
good luck  8)

Offline DaBOSS54320

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 28, 2014, 05:39:46 PM »
Since it will be so easy to add your own code and mods to the Super Mod, hopefully this mod will continue to grow even after I stop working on it as other members may make and release their own SuperModCustom.lua scripts to add to the mod.

Offline Unknownsoldier

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 28, 2014, 05:57:45 PM »
So, we just have to wait for the PlayerSwapModel code to be released?(if I wasn't supposed to say that please delete this comment) That will be awesome.

Some of us can even learn from your code(s). Which will be cool. One question. Will all the scripts be released with their full sourcecodes? Just wondering...

Offline Mick3Mouse

• Obam3mouse
  • Bullworth Junkie
  • Major Mick3Mouse Algie Hunter
    • View Profile
    • My youtube
« Reply #20 on: May 28, 2014, 06:24:21 PM »
So, we just have to wait for the PlayerSwapModel code to be released?(if I wasn't supposed to say that please delete this comment) That will be awesome.

Some of us can even learn from your code(s). Which will be cool. One question. Will all the scripts be released with their full sourcecodes? Just wondering...

That code isnt released for the public yet, so dont got around and tell it on posts.  Anyway pretty evry1 knows that code now. but idk if u should type it. The admin might be on your ass then.

Offline DaBOSS54320

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 28, 2014, 08:07:12 PM »

...ugh, well technically your not supposed to, and most the biblio techa team dosen't want it released yet, but if anyone in the team dosen't realize that nearly everyone knows it at this point they are blind... (no offense BT)

but to answer your main question: I will release the source after a while, but i disagree with what you said. I don't think anyone will learn too much from it, to be honest I think it will just confuse the fuck out of everyone. I don't comment my code a lot and my coding style is more complex then other modders on here it seems. it threw off some of the best modders i know for this game xD
« Last Edit: May 28, 2014, 08:08:47 PM by DaBOSS54320 »

Offline Unknownsoldier

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 28, 2014, 11:07:45 PM »
1st of all, I'm gonna get my ass banned probably in about like 2 days.

2nd. I'm not trying to start something. Probably already got the admins on me.

3rd. I don't think really anyone puts comments on their scripts. No point. If the author understands the code, they don't need to put those lines.

But I can already just guess that your scripts can confuse people. It's obvious.
  :( i cri evryitm

EDIT: I didn't even say the full code. Just the part you can see...
« Last Edit: January 04, 2015, 06:14:30 PM by Unknownsoldier »

Offline SWEGTA

• Da Forum Luffs Me!
  • Swee Gee Tee Ayy
    • View Profile
    • Bully & GTA videos
« Reply #23 on: May 29, 2014, 05:21:14 AM »
I'm seriously considering removing half of all posts here in order to prevent any further drama.
Drop the issue and let [XF] MadMaN [AR] decide for himself.

Offline c00ld0c26

• The D0c
  • Can't Get Enough
  • Just a dood doing dood things.
    • View Profile
    • My channel.
« Reply #24 on: May 29, 2014, 06:07:18 AM »
This whole thing is just messed up.
Mad had only 1 reason to have people not know about that code :

Self learning.

Most things we do on the forum are handed to us, what I mean that there are tutorials about it.
Mad wanted just 1 thing that people will learn on their own.
I guess its not going to happen now, as this is not the first time this happends.
Unkno0wnsoldier dont worry, you will propably NOT get banned.

Mad please fix me if I made any wrong statement of some sort.

Offline Unknownsoldier

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 29, 2014, 04:27:41 PM »

Self learning.

Most things we do on the forum are handed to us, what I mean that there are tutorials about it.
I guess its not going to happen now, as this is not the first time this happends.

Well, I didn't even say the full code. I wont. If I get banned, at least I will know why. I pretty much deserve to get banned for being such an ass lately. Never did much on the board anyway, I didn't make a difference at all. So if anyone can ban me, please do so. I'm not really much here, just another dumb kid in the wrong parts...

Offline DaBOSS54320

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 29, 2014, 05:14:21 PM »

Self learning.

Well, I didn't even say the full code. I wont. If I get banned, at least I will know why. I pretty much deserve to get banned for being such an ass lately. Never did much on the board anyway, I didn't make a difference at all. So if anyone can ban me, please do so. I'm not really much here, just another dumb kid in the wrong parts...

It dosen't matter if you made a huge difference here, you seem to release many mods. If you enjoy making the mods, and people like playing them, then it's a win. You don't have to make a giant mod that revolutionizes bully modding to be accepted.

Offline WhenLifeGivesYouLemons

• xfire: 1emonthatsme
  • 波動バースト
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 29, 2014, 06:54:25 PM »

Self learning.

Someone is having a Evann moment.

Offline Unknownsoldier

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 29, 2014, 08:34:48 PM »

Self learning.

Someone is having a Evann moment.
HOLY CRAP! I swear when I wrote that comment I KNEW I sounded like Evann(no offense). I seriously did. But it's true. I have spoken the truth...lol

Offline Mick3Mouse

• Obam3mouse
  • Bullworth Junkie
  • Major Mick3Mouse Algie Hunter
    • View Profile
    • My youtube
« Reply #29 on: May 29, 2014, 08:44:32 PM »
LOOOL!