News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: The Great Bullworth Story  (Read 7608 times)

Offline Sphinx

• The one and only Sphinx
  • Long-Titted No Nippled Bitch
    • View Profile
The Great Bullworth Story
« on: April 08, 2014, 10:56:52 AM »

It was a normal day at Bullworth so far. Russell was standing at the parking lot like a tard, Earnest was chocking his chicken to some dirty magazines. The Nerds were trying to play Grottos and Gremlins while the bullies pelted them with rocks from their slingshots.

Johnny was working on his bike while thinking of Lola while she was off putting out to some stranger. The greasers were going through cigarettes like candy while showing off their bikes and the preps were picking invisble lint off of their Aquaberry shirts and vests while practicing their fake English Accents. Derby was sitting on the couch in Harrington house with the TV on with a huge grin on his face and tears of joy swelling up in his eyes, he had the deed to the Aquaberry store.

The Jocks were all training for football with Ted teaching them tactics. All the non-cliques were in a big group to avoid being picked on with Pete leading. The Townies were getting tattoos or picking on the locals while Edgar was training to get tougher. Jimmy and Zoe were on a date at the carnival and Gary was nowhere to be found as usual. But one person was missing, that person was nowhere at the school, but nobody noticed.

That person woke up on his crudely made bed in an abandoned area, yawning loudly and grabbing his eye drops. Sleeping with your eyes open really makes them dry. He had to get away to get a good sleep.

"Those dickheads will pay for everything they did to me. I'll get them expelled and humiliated in front of everyone." He said to himself. He wanted to get payback for all the things they did. He started to recall all the rude things the bullies did to him in his sleep.

He's been sack tapped, his hand put in warm water so he pissed himself, a firecracker put in his ear, and farted in his face. Those seriously pissed him off, but they did one thing that crossed the line. They poured the contents of a stink bomb in his MOUTH. He still has the awful taste even though he's gulped down over a dozen sodas.

Fucking pricks, I wish I could just kill them all now, guess I gotta start small.
Just then he got a great idea, he looked for his his fake ID that listed his age as 21, he looked far from it, but if he took his uniform off and mess with his hair, going with his tired face he would appear to be in his 30s. So he found an old outfit in his belongings and grabbed his comb. He looked like a grown man, except he was short for a grown man. As he headed out he realised he forgot his ID. He picked it up, the name on it read

"Ivan Alexander"
« Last Edit: May 07, 2014, 10:39:38 AM by Sphinx »

Offline Sphinx

• View Profile
Re: The Great Bullworth Story
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2014, 10:29:52 AM »
So Ivan makes the walk to Yum Yum only to find out they don't sell alcohol.

"What the fuck do you mean you don't sell alcohol!? How do the hobos get it!? How does that fucking dickhead Galloway get it !?"

"Chiiiilll Broooooo" The clerk said behind the counter. Ivan squinted his eyes to read the stoner's name tag. It read "Stan".

"Listen here pothead, I'll remember you name and get you for this Stan." Ivan stormed out of the shop, he noticed that old fool Handy, carrying a full bottle of cheap booze. He didn't know what to do there, he'd be damned if he were to approach the old fucker and actually touch him. He got a plan, he pulled a 20 out of his pocket and approached that fat fuck Hal.

"I need you to help me, I'll give you this cash and you can buy some steak or something if you get me that bottle" he said as he pointed to Handy.

Hal agreed and jogged over there, grabbing his bottle and jogging back, already out of breath. Ivan took the bottle and stuffed the 20 in Hal's shirt pocket. Now to get to the school. He went back to his hiding spot and changed into his uniform, he made the long walk to the school and was sure not to get spotted with the bottle in his hand. He wanted to get them all expelled, so he poured a little in each room and left the bottle in his most hated bully's dorm. Troy.

"I'll teach you not to fuck with me, motherfucking fuck." Ivan mumbled to himself

Troy constantly picked on the poor bastard, always dead arming him and taking his money, wedgies, swirlies, everything. Now it was Ivan's turn, he searched Troy's room and took all his valuables, Ivan even took his money back, which was about 60 bucks. He left and took off to Crabblesnitch's office, asking to speak with the principle.

"What is the problem Alexander?" Crabblesnitch said while trying to fix his tie. "I smell Alcohol coming from some of the rooms, especially Troy Miller's room. I think the bullies are drinking on campus."

"WHAT!? MS. DANVERS, CALL ALL PREFECTS HERE NOW." Crabblesnitch yelled

"Certainly Headmaster." Ms Danvers made an announcement.

"Will all available prefects please report to the office immediately? It is very important."

Within a minute every prefect was in the office, hoping to lay a smackdown. Crabblesnitch explained the situation and all four took off for the Boys Dorm, this was the most interesting part of their entire careers.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2014, 10:35:33 AM by Sphinx »

Offline Sphinx

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2014, 09:02:12 AM »
Meanwhile at the dorm the bullies discovered the smell of cheap booze in their rooms.

"Shit, I need to get rid of this smell, if one of those kids rat I'm done for." Wade said as Tom walked in the room, his eyes widening at the smell

Troy was bombarded with the smell of booze when he walked in, and found the source quickly. "What's in this bottle" he said as he took a sip, and quickly spit it out.

The prefects barged in as sound as Troy put the bottle near his mouth. He was busted.

"UNDERAGE DRINKING IS NOT ALLOWED IN BULLWORTH, YOU ARE GOING TO THE PRINCIPLE" Seth yelled as he advanced on Troy. But Troy did the smartest thing he ever did in his life, instead of charging the prefect and getting his ass kicked, he threw the bottle at him with great aim and nailed him in the forehead.

"I AM GONNA GIVE YOU TWO BLACK EYES FOR THAT MILLER!" But Seth was yelling at an empty room, he tried to figure out what the fuck just happened as he rubbed blood out of his eyes. Troy did another smart thing, he dived out the open window and ran for his life, stopping out of breath at the school gates.

Karl and Edward went to the other rooms that they smelled alcohol coming from while Max was stopping Seth's bleeding and trying to bandage the wound. Karl busted Trent and Ethan and dragged them to the middle, then Tom, Wade, and Davis. Russell walked in as they dragged them to the wall.

"GET OFF OF LITTLE FRIENDS DORKSNOTS" He said as he charged Seth and threw him across the room, reopening his wounds and giving him a concussion. The rest of the Prefects charged him and were able to get him down, he put up a good fight, smashing Edward's glasses and breaking Karl's nose, but they took him down.

Off to the principle and expulsion for all of them.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2014, 10:40:16 AM by Sphinx »

Offline Sphinx

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2014, 09:18:58 AM »
Troy kept on running, he ran until his legs gave out and he collapsed in front of the New Coventry Yum Yum Market. He got up after about 5 minutes and walked in to get a drink.

"Suuuuup maaaaaaan" the stoned clerk said

"One soda please" Troy said as he reached in his pocket for a dollar, but found none. He then remembered he left his money at the dorm, but no going back now. "I have to do something, I will be back"

He ran outside and looked for someone to steal from, he found what he was looking for, that fag Vance. He walked up and said his best insult

"Crotchless wonder" Vance looked and laughed, but Troy walked up and shoved him against the wall

"Give me your money or I kick your ass" Troy said in his most threatening tone. It worked, Vance handed over a five and some ones and beat it out of there. He took about a minute and a half just to count the money in his hand. 8 bucks, chump change, but it'll work.

He returned to the store and got a Beam Cola, he sat on the curb trying to think of who could have done this. His thought was interupted when Vance snapped his fingers and pointed at Troy

"There he is! Get him boys!"

Troy decided to fight, Lefty charged him and Troy knocked him out pretty quickly, then Peanut came up and got a few punches, but Troy got the upper hand and kicked him in the stomach, knocking the wind out of him and taking him down for the count. Vance then went in and grabbed Troy, kneeing him in the stomach and punching him in the face which knocked down Troy, he also got a cheap shot in when Troy was down

"I needed that cash for my hair spray, I'll take it back and more dumbass."

Troy got up and swung some punches, with connected with Vance's face, knocked a tooth lose and breaking his nose. Troy then grabbed him and gave him a hard punch in the stomach, putting him down. He checked each greasers pockets and found a few more dollars. He quickly ran off before any more showed up.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2014, 10:40:36 AM by Sphinx »

Offline Sphinx

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2014, 09:33:22 AM »
Ivan had a huge grin on his face, he had watched the whole thing go down in the living room unnoticed. He followed the prefects as they dragged the bullies to the office. He was even able to sit in the office and hear Crabblesnitch lecture the boys and expell them since that skank Danvers wasn't there.

"You are all too young to be drinking, even if you were it's not right. Alcohol messes with the mind and the soul. Makes you a different man, I thought this drinking business was all over after those Galloway rumors. You are all expelled, get out of my office and get out of my school!"

All the bullies were pissed, Russell looked like he was gonna grab Crabblesnitch and crush him with one hand, but Davis stopped him.

"Come on Russell, I know what we're gonna do now."

Russell looked at Crabblesnitch like an angry child, but went with Davis. The prefects made sure they left while Ivan followed, but he saw Troy was missing.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" he mumbled to himself. He needed to find someone to hunt Troy down, he used to pay the bullies to hunt people down for him, but their gone now. Maybe the greasers...

He headed back to the dorm to grab a soda and put his money back in his room, now he can finally sleep without problems since that asshole Troy probably isn't gonna be back.

Meanwhile the Bullies were sitting outside the school, planning.

"Why don't we take over Blue Skies, beat the townies?" Tom said. Everyone agreed, so they started the long walk to Blue Skies.

Meanwhile Seth was in the infirmary, and was asked if Troy Miller was in the dorm, he hit his head pretty hard and couldn't remember anything after he walked in the dorm. They couldn't prove he was involved with the alcohol so he was excused from the bullies. Troy eventually returned to the Dorm to get his stuff and walked right by Seth without any trouble.

He walked in as Ivan was walking out. He decided to play his old tactics and get some cash from Ivan, but this went wrong for Troy. Ivan started punching him hard when he threatened him, Troy was on the ground within a few seconds. Ivan had gotten tougher over the past few months, and hadn't realised it. He felt like he could take on anyone right now. He spit on Troy and walked out the door.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2014, 10:41:15 AM by Sphinx »

Offline Sphinx

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2014, 11:17:39 AM »
As the bullies arrived in Blue Skies they were spotted by Otto and Duncan, who started to attack the bullies, The bullies took them down but Wade got the wind knocked out of him, so they waited for a bit. Then they moved on and found them all in a big group near the tattoo shop

"Hey bums, this place is ours now. Get lost or we beat you" Tom said. Edgar was leading in the conversation and began to laugh wildly after he heard Tom. He then got serious and told Clint and Jerry to deal with those punks. Davis, Wade, and Tom challenge them. Clint and Jerry beat down Wade and Davis, and nearly got Tom. But Tom was able to take them down.

Edgar got a big smile on his face, he knew this was gonna be a good fight. He approached the group with Leon and Omar. He gave Omar and Leon orders to beat Russell. He approached Tom and Ethan, Tom could barely stand, Clint nearly broke his leg. He was able to pull his slingshot out of his back pocket with extreme pain and get a good shot off on Edgar. He was dazed and had a big red mark on his face, he ran up and did a running tackle on Tom, which knocked him unconscious and cracked some ribs. Ethan charged and swung a wild punch that hit Edgar in the shoulder, Edgar retaliated with a hard left which knocked out Ethan.

Russell would have a chance against one at a time, but not both. Leon was able to get Russell in a full nelson while Omar beat the living hell out of him. After a few minutes Russell passed out. They dragged the dumbasses to the bridge and left a note saying

"DON'T FUCK WITH US -Edgar"

But they wouldn't come to for at least a few hours. Edgar was disappointed, he was expecting a challenge. Instead he gets shot with a slingshot in the face and hit with a weak punch. He wanted to test his skills, then it hit him. Why not start a big war with the greasers?

He went to the bullies, still unconscious, and got what he was looking for. A slingshot, he looked around and found some rocks which he picked up. Then he crossed the bridge to New Coventry

Time to start some shit.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2014, 10:41:49 AM by Sphinx »

Offline Sphinx

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2014, 12:26:46 PM »
Troy woke up in the infirmary, he couldn't open his eyes, his head was sore, and it felt like one of his teeth were loose. He heard someone enter the room and approach him

"Looks like you're making a good recovery Miller, say, you don't happen to know anything about that alcohol incident involving all of your friends, do you?" Said the familiar voice.

"Uhhh No. I heard about it recently and haven't been able to find them, I think someone set them up and took them out." Troy said.

"Well, you try to stay out of trouble, or I'll be there to beat you." Said the voice again, he heard footsteps and a door opening and closing. He slowly faded back to sleep.

Meanwhile Ivan was doing something he had never done before, run the track. Dan stopped him and started bullying him, threatening him to give him money or else. Damon wanted some cash too, so Ivan started beating the hell out of Dan and threw his knocked out body at Damon.

"You want some too? I could beat you just as easy bitch!" Ivan yelled at Damon, who was already intimidated. He decided to destroy Ivan.

"It's chin check time punk!" Damon said as he charged Ivan, attempting a shoulder barge, but Ivan sidestepped and tripped Damon, he smashed his head on a bench and broke it but got back up. Ivan ran hard and was able to tackle the weakened Damon and knocked him out with a flurry of punches.

A crowd of the other Jocks formed and were shocked to see their best man beaten by some softy.

"Anyone else want some? No? I thought so." Ivan said as he continued to jog the field. This is his time, and nobody is gonna fuck with him
« Last Edit: May 07, 2014, 10:42:22 AM by Sphinx »

Offline Sphinx

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2014, 01:07:41 PM »
The first of the battered bullies to wake up was Ethan, since he had the least severe beating. He grabbed Davis and shook him awake. Then Russell woke up, and slowly the rest did. They were all hurt, but Edgar might have broken Tom's leg with that tackle. Russell carried him to the new Coventry Clinic and they went to Russell's house.

"Fucking asswipes, I'm gonna make them eat my fist." Wade said

"Russell feel humiliated. How do dorks beat Russell?" Said Russell

"I never realised how nice your house is Russell, can we stay here?" Ethan asked?

"There not enough room for everybody in Russell house." Replied Russell

"We'll find a way to make room, but we need to figure out how to get back at those Townie scumbags" Said Davis

"What do you think about this Trent?" Wade asked, but go no reply. "Trent?"

They tried to remember if Trent came with them, but couldn't remember him being around after they left the school at all. This could only mean...

He was kidnapped.

Offline Sphinx

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2014, 09:14:47 AM »
Ivan was walking to his class fully awake, a rare thing for him. Suddenly he heard lots of footsteps heading towards him so he quickly turned around to the source.

The Jocks were going for payback. Ivan started running as fast as he can, but he was still out of shape so he was caught. Damon tackled him and gave him a few hard punches to the face which knocked him out and cut him a little under the eye. Max brought him to the infirmary just as Troy was leaving.

Troy wanted to finish off Ivan right then and there but Max would stop him and beat him, which would not be good for his head. He though for a few minutes of where the Bullies could be, and a spark of thought came in his head, they must be at Russell's house since they relied on the dorms as houses.

Russell was the only bully with a real home, which was owned by his mother who was rarely home, she had a very busy business job out of state and didn't stop by much, but the place always had food and electricity. He didn't want to make the walk and he was in luck. He found a bike.

On closer inspection the bike was rusted and one of the tires looked flat, he took a minute to read the faded words that read "EDNA". Oh well, beats walking. He started pedaling hard and down the street from Russell's house, the chain popped out and Troy hit his nuts on the handlebars hard.

"OH BOY, NOT THE HOT SPOT" he moaned as he lay on the ground in agony. After a few minutes he got up slowly and made it to Russell's house, he opened the door and walked in on the bully's planning revenge on the Townies and thinking of what happened to Trent. Wade saw Troy and they high fived, Wade filled Troy in on the failed takeover of Blue Skies and Trent missing. Troy was the second toughest bully and was feared on campus, he had beaten Hal in a fight and they've been rivals ever since.

The bullies had little on campus, now most have nothing. Their slingshots were lost in the Townie fight. They decided to get more slingshots first and get some money to buy clothes. The only one with money was Troy, and he only had about 15 dollars which could get a t-shirt and that would never work for all of them.

But Russell had a plan to get more money, a lot more money. His Brute Strength was all that needed to execute this plan. He began to walk upstairs to the master bedroom.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2014, 10:43:37 AM by Sphinx »

Offline Sphinx

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2014, 09:27:53 AM »
My head, it hurts so bad, where am I? Is this a dream? No this can't be a dream. I can't even open my eyes.

His thoughts were cut off as water was splashed on his face which woke him up completely. The boy shook his head to clear his blonde hair from his eyes and saw a muscular midget.

"You know who I am?" said the midget with the nasal voice.

"I don't know, please let me go I won't hurt you." pleaded the boy.

"My name is Sid, Sid Crabblesnitch."

The boy's eyes widened at his last name.

"Yeah, that's right. I'm Crabblesnitch's son, I'll let you go if you do something for me, I need you to steal some documents from the old man. Their in the bottom right drawer in his desk labeled "Forgotten files". Get them and bring them to the old motel two nights from now at midnight or I'll find you and trap you here forever. Got it?"

"Yeah man I understand, but why are you choosing me?"

"Now you're asking questions I can't answer right now, Gurney, drop him at the school gates."

"Alright, now don't move kid or I might give you a black eye" Gurney said as he knocked out the poor bastard. He picked him up and carried him over his shoulder, since it was 4:30 AM everyone would be asleep and this task would be easy. He dropped the kid and walked off. "I wonder how many voice messages I got" he mumbled to himself.

When the boy was put down, a School ID fell out of his pocket, the name on it read "Trent Northwick"

Offline Sphinx

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2014, 10:30:08 AM »
Edgar was able to avoid being spotted by greasers when he found his target, Johnny Vincent. He shot him in the shoulder to avoid hurting him badly, Johnny turned and saw his rival Edgar, and he gave chase. Johnny was a good runner, but Edgar had done serious training in the Chem Plant and was faster, on the way other greasers joined in and by then he had the whole clique in hot pursuit.

He lead them to the big group of townies near the tattoo shop and the fight was on. Edgar turned around and blocked the punch Johnny threw, and gave him a hard right hook which cut Johnny's lip, Johnny gave a few straight punches and Edgar tasted blood in his mouth. Duncan tried to suprise Johnny but Edgar told him to fuck off.

The other greasers caught up and the Townies held them off. Hal was the last to catch up and by then most of the greasers were beaten, Just Ricky and Lefty fighting. Clint took down Ricky easily but Lefty got him with a hard kick from his blind spot. He turned to stomp Lefty into the dirt when Hal came up and bear hugged him. Clint felt his life draining from him and got knocked out when Hal slammed him on the ground.

Jerry and Otto were beating down Norton and Peanut with no problems. Jerry and Otto were best friends and made a great team. They finished the greasebags and Otto noticed Lefty running after him at full speed while Hal was speedwalking. Otto clotheslined Lefty which knocked him out and Jerry pulled out a firecracker and took out Hal. Leon and Omar were just toying with Lucky when Vance was fighting Duncan.

Vance was no match for Duncan so he pulled out a can of hairspray which was nearly empty and sprayed the contents into Duncan's eyes. Duncan screamed in pain and Vance knocked him out and ran to help Lucky. Lucky was able to use the rest of his strength to fight back, he kicked Leon in the leg hard which brought him to one knee, and started punching in the face wildly which knocked him to the ground. Vance cheap shotted him in the back of the head which knocked him out.

Omar knocked Lucky out in one punch and picked of Vance with one hand and threw him into the side of a tree. Vance hit the tree head first, giving him a concussion and sending him to La-La Land. The rest of the townies watched Edgar and Johnny fight and cheered them on.

Johnny tried to hit Edgar with his signature axe kick, and did it successfully, spitting on Edgar, but it wasn't the end. Johnny tried to kick Edgar in the head but he ducked to the ground and and rushed Johnny with a flying knee which connected with Johnny's stomach, he then knocked Johnny down with a double axe-handle. As he was about to finish Johnny with a kick in the head Johnny caught his leg.

"You win, that was a good fight. But next time you want a rumble talk to me, don't start shit when we're not ready. We'll set up a time and day." Johnny got up and wiped blood from his face, the rest of the greasers got up slowly and they walked back to their turf. Edgar watched with a grin on his face as the knocked out Townies got up and joined Edgar.

"That was a good fight, never felt so alive. Hey Gurney, can you do me a favor? Gurney?" Gurney was nowhere to be seen in the crowd.

"I'll go check his room, see if he's sleeping off a long night or something." Otto said as he headed home, Otto let Gurney take the guest room in his house since he had nowhere else to go and Gurney protected Otto from bullies when he was a really little kid.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2014, 10:44:17 AM by Sphinx »

Offline Sphinx

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2014, 11:02:18 AM »
Otto walked into Gurney's room and got a huge surprise. He found the room empty of everything, except for his bed. He brought his TV, his clothes, everything he owned. Otto was confused and when he went into his room he found a note sticking out from under his pillow.

"2 otto and every1 else. im sorry 2 say but im leaving. im tired of messing arond with girls and i fond tru luv. no more bullshit. we are getting married and moving. she doesnt want to live here. i dont think i can even come back 2 visit. again im sorry -gurney"

Otto shed a single tear, Gurney was his best friend. He protected him from bullies when he was really little and when Gurney moved in they became even closer friends. Now he's gone forever. He went outside to tell the news.

Meanwhile Trent hadn't thought of going to his dorm room, so he headed to Russell's house to see if he was there, after a long time of walking, he found all the bullies eating a large amount of fast food spent with the rest of Troy's money, Russell's hands were red from trying to open his mother's safe. He didn't know where the code was and the safe is tougher than him. Troy had boughten quite a lot of food, most of it was eaten, but they wanted to finish it before it got cold. Everyone hates cold fast food. Everyone greeted Trent with high fives and handshakes and they asked where he had been. He didn't want to talk about what really happened so he made up a story.

"Well, you guys left me behind and I got robbed by some Townie, then he beat me and I was stuck for a while. Then I searched all over for you. Then I came here to look and here I am now. I'm starving, hand me some of that."

Wade handed Trent a double cheeseburger and some french fries along with a Beam Cola, nice and cold. Russell had a few dozen sodas in a cooler in his room. Trent inhaled his meal and grabbed another. The bullies informed him while he kept eating. After a few minutes of talking and chewing Trent was good. His stomach was full and he was informed. Troy asked Trent if he had money and Trent checked his pocket, he had 25 dollars and Tom was suspicious about Trent's story.

"You said you were robbed, where did that cash come from?"

"He robbed me like we rob people, he threatened me and I gave him the cash, but he beat me unlike we do." Trent explained, feeling nervous.

"Oh alright, you'd think they would knock you out and search for everything since they have less than we do." Tom said. Trent nodded and grabbed another soda, gulping it down.

"Someone hold this cash and don't lose it. I need to go do something" Trent said as he walked out the door. He wasn't sure if Sid was serious or not, but he wasn't taking any chances at all. He headed towards the School while the rest of the bullies turned on the 70 inch flat screen TV and put on War movies.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2014, 10:44:49 AM by Sphinx »

Offline Sphinx

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2014, 12:18:57 PM »
Ivan had gotten out of the infirmary and was able to make peace between him and the Jocks as long as they leave him alone. He was even making friends and might have a potential girlfriend, that girl Christy actually talked to him. His life was going great, but not for very long. He started getting hassled by some preppy scumbags and they've been bullying him since. One threw a stink bomb in his room when he was in a deep sleep, he got very angry and decided to bring the fight to them. He had gotten more money doing some odd jobs for people and. He grabbed 40 bucks he had in his pocket and got an idea.

But he needed to finish his sleep, so he did something he should have done before and prevented this shit from happening, the dorm rooms don't have locks so he took a chair from the entertainment room and propped it up on the doorknob so no one interupts his sleep again. He didn't have to worry about noise since the walls at the dorm are soundproof for some reason.

Meanwhile Trent was casually walking through the school since after 2 am the prefects go to sleep. He found Crabblesnitch's door unlocked and went in, grabbing the forgotton files folder and heading to the door, but he was curious as to why Sid wanted this so badly and why he was sent to get it. Trent sat down in the old fart's chair and began to read, Trent was the smartest of the bullies and was a good reader.

Sex: M
Hair Color: Blond
Eye color: Green
Height: 3'0
Cause of Death: Drowning
Father: Ralph Crabblesnitch
Mother: B----- ----
VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

He was shocked when he read this, he was confused as to why Sid's mother's name was furiously scribbled out. He closed the folder and left the office with chills running down his spine.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2014, 10:45:26 AM by Sphinx »

Offline Sphinx

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2014, 09:57:08 AM »
The next morning Ivan made his way to the autoshop, and saw someone he never saw before. It was a huge greaser, taller than Russell. He looked tougher and smarter than Russell too.

He looked at Ivan with cold eyes and Ivan felt like he could faint, piss his pants, shit himself, and have a heart attack at the same time.

"What are you doing here rich boy, you don't belong here. Get out now or I'll shove my boot up your ass" He said with his deep, rough voice. Ivan was able to man up and speak with his normal voice, trying to make the ape think he's not scared.

"I'm not one of those preppy scumbags. Speaking of them, they've been annoying me and if I do something about it, they'll probably hire some street gang to beat me to death. Just go and beat a few of them up, I'll give you some cash."

The Greaser was a little impressed to see that the kid didn't run away in fear, but he could see the traces of fear in his eyes. "I don't normally do stuff like this, but I really need cash and those preppies deserve it, how much?"

"40 bucks, you don't have to beat the whole clique, just beat a few guys and tell them Ivan sends his regards."

The greaser flashed a small grin, and agreed. "Come back when it's done and you'll get cash. I'll sit here, what's your name by the way, are you new here?"

"I'm Wayne, I don't attend school and since the dumbass prefects don't enforce the dress code they think I'm one of the greasers. They couldn't take me down even if they all ganged up on my anyway."

Wayne walked away and cracked his knuckles, heading towards the prep's side of the fountain he found Gord, Tad, and Parker talking. He picked up Gord and punched him in the ribs several times and tossed him against the wall. He had to do it carefully, because he could probably kill all three of them within a minute. He could take the prefects all at once but not the cops.

Tad ran up and hit Wayne with a weak punch, Wayne responded with a punch to the stomach which knocked the wind out of him and left him doubled over, gasping for air. Parker ran up and delivered a few punches to Wayne's torso which made him stumble back a bit. Parker ran away but tripped over Tad.

Wayne walked up and Parker was begging for his life. "Ivan sends his regards" Wayne said as he picked up Parker and threw him in the fountain. He walked back to the autoshop where Ivan was waiting and got his cash.

"I don't know if that was the best plan. They're gonna come for you now, and us too. If I get asked by the greasers I'm leading them to you unless I get more cash."

Ivan just absorbed what he had done and walked away, thinking of a way he could fix this. He didn't have much money left now and he couldn't think of what to do. He bumped into some new kid and knocked him down. He went to help him up when he noticed the Aquaberry Sweater and gave him the finger

"What the hell man? What is wrong with people here. This school already sucks and I've been here for five minutes." The kid on the ground said. Ivan realized he wasn't like the preps, he didn't have a fake british accent and didn't smell like expensive hair gel. Ivan helped him up and asked him who he was

"The names Brian, I'm a new kid. This outfit sucks, I hate prep schools. The only reason I'm here is because my parents won the lottery and were finally able to get rid of me. I'm not even a bad kid."

"Let me guess, the Harrington family informed your family of this place" Ivan said.

"How did you know?"

"Because your rich, but you better speak with a fake british accent and don't let them know you're a lottery winner, or else they'll disown you. They're real scumbags, if you don't want them to hate you don't hang out with those 1950 throwbacks. Those are their rivals. They only accept people who are born into money. It would also help to know some form of boxing"

"Wow, they sound like real shitheads. Fuck them, I'll hang with you. What's your name, can you lead me to the boys dorm?"

"Ivan, Ivan Alexander"

"Hey! You're my roomate. That's a good thing."

"Cool, follow me and I'll take you there, then I'll give you a tour and show you who's who and what to do and what not to do."

So the two friends walked off to the dorm.

Offline Sphinx

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 15, 2014, 01:12:08 PM »
The townies were in disbelief. They knew Gurney very well and didn't believe he found true love all of a sudden. All he talked about was sex and had a new girlfriend every week.

"I bet those prep bitches took him, he mentioned something about banging a prep girl" Jerry said

"Yeah, it's about time we give that fool Harrington a visit" Leon chipped in

Everyone agreed and it got very loud.

"Enough, I doubt the Preps could get him. They gotta go through New Coventry to get here and you know what the Greasers do to Preps on their turf."

Everyone got quiet and Edgar went on

"It sounds weird to me but it could be true. I don't know, but something is going on. I'll find out one way or another"

Meanwhile the injured Preps were recovering and Derby was pissed. He wanted answers and he wanted blood. He asked Parker since he was the least hurt, in fact he wasn't hurt at all except for a small scrape when he tripped over Tad.

"Who did it?"

"It was that huge Greaser, I think his name is Wayne. The guy who the Nerds always talk about.

Wayne is the ultimate nerd tormentor, Thad always talks about him destroying his experiments and how he nearly failed a semester because of him. They ambushed him once, he took 3 spuds and still beat all of them.

"Another thing, that Greaser was sent by that pauper Ivan, the one Justin had been tormenting for a while."

Derby had heard enough, he went to gather his men and go to war with the greasers, than go for Ivan. Within a few minutes they were ready to go, walking out the doors of the Harrington house. Derby, Bif, Justin, Chad, Bryce. They were outnumbered but they didn't care. Those greasebags would pay. They were all armed with cartons of eggs and they went to the other side of the fountain and to the autoshop