News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: The Great Bullworth Story  (Read 7514 times)

Offline Sphinx

• The one and only Sphinx
  • Long-Titted No Nippled Bitch
    • View Profile
Re: The Great Bullworth Story
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2014, 12:12:46 PM »
Peanut noticed the incoming preps too late, he ran to inform his greaser buddies of the incoming danger, but Bryce caught him and held him in a full nelson while Derby questioned him.

"Tell me where Wayne is and I won't hurt you badly" Derby said in his most threatening tone

"JOHNNY, HELP ME PLEASE. SOMEONE" Peanut screamed as loud as he could. Derby quickly knocked him out as the greasers arrived. It was on now

Vance and Lucky took on Bryce and Chad while Justin was fending off Lefty and Ricky. Johnny and Derby were fighting it out and Hal and Norton were trying to take down Bif.

Chad was the first to go down when Lucky knocked him off his feet with a knee and he smashed into the dumpster head first. Bryce got angry and send a wild kick at Lucky. It connected with Lucky's head, who's luck had just run out. Bryce than grabbed Vance and gave him a hard right which gave him a concussion and had him down. He than ran to help Justin who was getting manhandled

Lefty went to get Bryce while Ricky was pummeling Justin. Bryce got a few good punches on Lefty's torso and he responded with a few hooks to the face and a hard kick to the legs which tripped Bryce knocked him out. Justin somehow got the upper hand on Ricky but Lefty got there just in time to knock Justin off of his feet, Ricky kicked him in the head and went to help knock down Bif.

Bif was getting hurt bad, somehoe that fat bastard Hal and that dipshit Norton were getting the best of him. Lefty rushed Bif but got cut down with an uppercut to the jaw. Norton kicked Bif in the chest and knocked him down, than all the greasers beat him half to death and than cheered on Johnny.

Neither of them were pulling any punches and Derby was getting the upper hand, and he even dodged Johnny's signature axe kick. He really hurt Johnny with serveral hard punches to the ribs and Johnny retaliated with several hooks which gave Derby a cut below his eye and he tasted blood in his mouth. Johnny finished Derby by kicking him hard on the leg which brought him to one knee and give him several hard straight punches which knocked him out. They dragged the losers to gates and went to help Peanut

"You alright kid? What did they want" Johnny asked

"They wanted to know where Wayne was for some reason. I don't know why."

"Well that's weird, I'm gonna go see him and find out what the hell is going on. Stay safe man"

"Thanks Johnny" Peanut said as he got up and walked away

Later that night Trent had been waiting at the In&Out Motel and smoking a cigarette. He didn't smoke often but he was stressec out and needed to calm down. Next thing he knows he was lying face down and he got up, wondering what the hell had just happened. Was he robbed? No, he still had his clothes and cigarettes, but the file was gone.

"SHIT SHIT SHIT" Trent yelled, but his yelling stopped when he found a note lying on the ground, he picked it up and looked at it. It read

Thanks a lot, I'm done with you for now. When I want you, I'll find you. -Sid

Offline Sphinx

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2014, 12:51:37 PM »
The next day the Bullies spread out around town to find money and find good sticks to make slingshots out of. They were finding lots of odd jobs and making some good money. Troy found some random lady's dog and got 10 bucks, Trent actually helped that fat shit Algie by finding his jacket and got 15 bucks. Davis got 5 bucks being a delivery boy and made some slingshots.

Russell actually did a lot of good that day and made some serious dough for a kid with a double digit IQ. He got 150 dollars that day, he pryed open someone's car doors when they crashed and the car caught fire, he stopped a thief at Yum Yum Market, and he saved some man being beaten by some greasers. He was respected around town and was greeted nicely instead of being shunned.

At the end of the day the Bullies met up at Russell's house and made a pile of cash at the table. There was about 450 dollars. Russell put Trent in charge of keeping the money safe and dealing it out. He gave each bully 25 bucks each and told them to get some clothes, He put the rest of the moeny to Russell and told him to put it somewhere safe. Russell took his size 17 shoebox and put the cash in there and hid it under his bed.

They all went to worn in and got some nice clothes. They were respected and well dressed. They went to the Yum Yum Russell stopped the robbery at and got a good bit of free food and a 25 percent discount all the time. Life was turning great for them. If only people knew what they needed the money for. They were going to get back at the Townies big time. They wanted to kill them. They decided to put on their old uniforms to keep their new clothes from getting dirty and all armed themselves with slingshots. They had a small meal and headed to Blue Skies. They were ready this time

It was about 2 PM and very sunny out, a perfect day for a walk, or a brawl. Edgar saw the Bullies down the road and rolled his eyes. He sent Otto and Jerry to beat the smaller ones, and Wade and Davis took them down without much trouble. Edgar got a smirk on his face and sent all the townies to fight, Leon and Omar fighting Russell again, Clint and Ducan fighting Trent, Wade, and Davis while Edgar took on Tom, Ethan, and Troy.

Clint beat Wade and Trent taking a few punches, and Davis came and finished him from his blind spot. He stepped up to Duncan and recognised him, Duncan did the same. Davis was the reason Duncan dropped out, he used to be a nerd and Davis never stopped tormenting him. Duncan finally had enough and snapped on Davis, but was beaten and he never heard the end of it. Now it was time for revenge.

"How's it going NERD" Davis said and laughed.

"Let's go short stack" Duncan said as he charged Davis and knocked him down with a shoulder barge. Duncan had gotten much toughet since he joined up with the Townies. He did some training with Edgar and had gotten some nice muscles. Davis got up and swung some wild punches, only one hit and it simply bounced off of Duncan's shoulder. Davis than kicked Duncan in the stomach which stunned him for a few seconds and Davis hit him in the face with a hard right. They started trading blows and it went on for a while

Meanwhile Russell was getting his ass handed to him but he started to get the upper hand. He broke out of Leon's full nelson and knocked him out with a few punches. He charged Omar and smashed him into a house, knocking him out. Edgar had knocked Ethan out with a single punch again and Tom kicked him in the back, Edgar turned around and did a double axe-handle which knocked Tom out. Troy got several good punches on Edgar which knocked a tooth lose. Edgar headbutted Troy which knocked him to the ground and then he kicked him in the head.

Duncan finished Davis with a knee to the head and he repeatedly kicked him in the ribs. Now all that was left was Edgar, Duncan, and Russell. Edgar knew Russell was weakened but still had to fight carefully. He dodged Russell's wild punch and kneed him in the stomach. Russell grabbed Edgar by the neck and tossed him into a tree, knocking him out. Russell charged after Duncan but he side stepped and Russel smashed into Clint's garage, Duncan climbed on Russell's back and started pummeling his head, Russell grabbed Duncan's legs and prepared to slam him onto the ground, but Duncan was able to use his body weight to send the Ape's body falling to the ground head first, knocking him out

He had just beaten the toughest guy in Bullworth, The adrenaline was pumping, he took a deep breath and let out a battle cry

"FUCK EVERYONE, HELL FUCKING YEAH. ANYONE ELSE WANT A PIECE OF THIS?"

He went on for a few minutes and finally helped Edgar and everyone else up. They dragged the bullies to the bridge again and another note was left.

Wade came to first and read the note

That fight was much better than last time, you should come back soon and we'll fight again when you heal up. -Edgar

The rest of the bullies soon came to and were dissapointed, beaten again. At least they put up a good fight this time. They still had their slingshots but didn't know why they didn't use them. They all staggered back to Russell's house.

Offline Sphinx

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2014, 02:14:47 PM »
Brian was quickly getting settled in, he had been a normal vest once Ivan told him everything he knew about the Preps. He had several friends, Gordon, Ray, and of course Ivan. He also had a crush, that girl Angie. She was a plain girl to most but she was gorgeous in his eyes. Him and Ivan had really bonded, they talked a lot about their life before Bullworth and Ivan also saved Brian from getting beaten by the Jocks.

They were walking to class when Parker stepped in front of them

"Where do you paupers think you're going?"

"We're going to class, now get out of my way suede bucks, It would be a shame if I stepped on your loafers and got them dirty" Ivan said as he pushed the scumbag out of his way

"YOU BETTER NOT HAVE GOTTEN GREASE ON MY SHIRT' Parker said as tried to shove Ivan to the ground, but missed and hit Brian.

"Ok that's it. Put em' up!" Ivan said as he took a stance and shot menacing eyes at Parker

"I'm gonna feel bad about this tommorow" Parker said as he took his boxing stance and threw several jabs at Ivan. Ivan blocked them and Broke Parker's nose with a hard left. Parker ran away crying, not because his nose was broken, but because his clothes were stained now. Ivan went to help up Brian

"You alright man?" Ivan asked as he held his hand out

"Yeah, now I know just how much those guys suck" Brian said as he grabbed Ivan's hand and got up. He picked his books up and they continued the walk to class.

The day went on normal, Later that night Wayne was walking around New Coventry. He didn't like the way Johnny was leading the greasers and now it was time to take over. He stopped to smoke a cigarette and then looked around for Johnny some more. He stopped at the gas station and put his hands around his mouth

"JOHNNY! WE NEED TO TALK!" Wayne yelled

Johnny, who was slowly dozing off in Blue Balls Pool Hall on the couch with Lola's head on his lap heard Wayne and got up, slowly letting Lola's head down on the couch so she didn't wake up. He grabbed his cola which was half full and still cold and took a big gulp from it, which seemed to wake him up instantly. He walked outside and saw Wayne.

"I've been looking for you man, what did you do to piss off those preppy assholes?"

"That doesn't matter, what matters is that you suck as a leader and I'm taking over. Got it? You can either get lost now or I kick your ass." Wayne said in a threatening tone

Johnny's face went from shock to anger

"YOU THINK YOU'RE TOUGH HUH? WELL I'M THE KING AROUND HERE MY FRIEND. ME!" Johnny screamed. Peanut, who was down the street smoking a cigarette heard this and went to see what was going on.

"You asked for it, not me" Wayne said as he picked up Johnny and throw him through old brick building. Wayne was pretty sure that was the end of it. He walked into Blue Balls Pool Hall to see if there was anyone in there when he was stopped by Peanut

"What the hell's going on here!" Peanut yelled

Wayne was about to knock the worm out in one punch when he felt a big boot kick him in the back which made him stumble forward. He turned around to see who had the balls to do that to him, and there he was. Standing there alive and well, Johnny Vincent.

"It's not that easy to take me out Wayne." Johnny said as he took his fighting stance. Wayne almost took Johnny's head clean off when Peanut shot him in the back of the head with his slingshot. Wayne was stunned and Johnny kicked him hard in the leg which brought him down to one knee. Johnny got him down with his axe kick and Wayne rolled out of the way to avoid being kicked on the ground. He smashed peanut's head which knocked several teeth out and knocked him out. He swung for Johnny but missed and Johnny kicked him hard in the stomach and he tripped over Peanut.

Wayne had sorely underestimated Johnny, he was getting his ass kicked by that maggot. Enough was enough, Wayne picked up Johnny with one hand, gave him a few hard punches to the ribs, and smashed him against the wall. Johnny slowly got up and was able to dodge another one of Wayne's punches, with the last of his strength he punched Wayne hard in the stomach and cracked one of his ribs. Wayne finished Johnny which a blow to the stomach and walked in Blue Balls to find Lola still asleep. He walked out, grabbed the two beaten greasers, and stacked them on top of eachother at the In&Out Hotel.

The next day he gathered up all the greasers and made it clear to them that he's taking over. He told them that if anyone cared about Johnny and Peanut they could find them at In&Out Motel. Lola ran as fast as she could and fell to her knees crying. She found help and they were brought to the Hospital. They would be there for at least a week.

Offline Sphinx

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2014, 12:15:14 PM »
Ivan and Brian were finally going to try and at least talk to their crushes. Ivan had a mad crush on Christy for just a little over a week but he would kill for that girl. Brian had his eyes on Angie, nobody knows why. They were both separated on different sides of the school to talk to their crushes, which wasn't a good thing for Ivan. Brian couldn't fight that well but Ivan tought him so basic moves and was planning to do more.

Ivan found Christy at her locker and hesitated for a few seconds, but manned up.

"Hey Christy"

"Oh Hiya Ivan"

"I've never told you this, but you're beautiful, we should hang out sometime"

"You really mean that? Thanks! Lets meet at the school gates at 8:30 tonight"

"Alright than, it's a date."

As he walked around the corner he was jumped by Gord and Tad, who had just gotten out of the infirmary.

"You ready to die pauper?" Gord said as he held Ivan agaisnt the locker

"Not yet bitch" Ivan said as he pushed Gord back and headbutted him, breaking his nose and knocking him out.

Tad got a few punches on Ivan, one of them in the face, but they didn't do much to him. Ivan simply grabbed Tad and shoved him in a nearby locker. A prefect walked by just as shoved Tad in and he chased after Ivan

"YOU ARE BEING WRITTEN UP"

"SHIT" Ivan yelled as he started to run, but sadly he was still out of shape. The prefect caught him and grabbed him, and Ivan stomped on his foot. The prefect yelled in pain as Ivan got away. Seeing he couldn't beat anyone now, the prefect frowned and continued walking as if nothing had ever happened. He didn't even help gord up or get Tad out of the locker.

Meanwhile Brian made his way to Angie and found her studying at her locker.

"Hey, yo- ummm, you're pretty? Brian said nervously, he felt like he could die just then and there

"umm, y-you're cute too" Angie said back, she was just as nervous as he wasa

"W-wanna go out sometime?"

"Sur- sure, meet me at the school gates by 9:00 tonight, I gotta study for a while. See you later, what's your name"

"Brian"

"See you later Brian, she said as she walked off." Brian was in ecstacy.

Offline Sphinx

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 20, 2014, 01:32:02 PM »
Later that night Ivan was ready for his date. He took off his uniform and put on a nice pair of jeans with his favorite hoody and a nice t-shirt. He switched out his loafers for his sneakers and combed his hair. He headed out the dorm and to the gates.

When he arrived at the gates he was greeted by Christy. She had a normal outfit on but looked even better to Ivan. They held hands and headed outside the school, Christy wanted to go to a nice resturant in Old Bullworth Vale but Ivan convinced her that there was a really good resturant in Bullworth Town. He couldn't afford the food there and didn't want to deal with the preps.

So they headed to Bullworth Town and Ivan did know a really good resturant with affordable food. They enjoyed a nice meal and had a good conversation. Afterwards they walked back to the school and Christy kissed Ivan, It was a short kiss on the lips and she walked to the Dorm. Ivan's face was beet red and he headed back to the dorm. He was in love

As he walked back to the dorm Brian was heading out for his date, Ivan thought that Brian had already went so he asked, Brian said that it was time for the date and Ivan was confused. Had it really been 30 minutes? It seemed like at least an hour to Ivan.

Brian had made it to the Gates and his eyes nearly rolled out of his head. Angie was wearing sweatpants and a tank top but she was the most beautiful girl in the world to Brian. They held hands and Angie lead him to the carnival. They played games and rode rides for about an hour than made it back to the Dorm. Luckily he hadn't encountered any Preps there.

They kissed like Ivan and Christy but this time they were both ready for it. Brian's face had also turned beet red and he walked back to the dorm. He was stopped by Chad.

"Going somewhere Pauper?" Chad asked with his awful fake British accent

"Yeah, you got a problem with it?" Brian shot back

"Yeah, you're friends with that pauper who got my friends beat up, so now you're goint to pay"

"Yeah we'll see about that"

Chad rushed Brian and threw a fast jab, but Brian easily dodged it. Brian wasn't tough but his reflexes were to die for. Brian got a few good punches on Chad but they didn't do much. Chad kicked Brian to the groud tried to stomp on him, but Brian rolled out of the way and pulled a leg sweep on Chad, one of the moves Ivan taught him.

Chad got up and realised that his clothes were all dirty and ran away crying like a baby. Brian burst out laughing and double over, his ribs hurting. After a few minutes he got up and walked in the dorm, still chuckling. He walked in the room and found Ivan asleep, so he stopped his laughter and went to bed.

The next day Ivan was greeted by Wayne outside of the dorm.

"Kid we gotta talk" Wayne said

"Alright than, lets talk"

Wayne had informed Ivan of everything that had happened over the past few days, the Preppies ambushing peanut and getting beaten, Wayne taking over the greasers, and something he had just found out. The preps had all grouped up and were going to bushwack Ivan. Wayne knew when and were and offered to back Ivan up if he payed.

Ivan was shocked, not that the Preps would do something like that, but that Wayne knew this. Ivan asked but Wayne said he couldn't tell. Ivan asked how much for protection and Wayne said same payment as last time. Ivan sighed and reached into his pockets and pulled out a 20, a 10, and two 5s. He stuffed them in Wayne's hand and he signaled the greasers to come out.

4 greasers, Lefty, Ricky, Norton, and Lucky. Ivan wasn't sure they could take on all the Preps and Bif, but it was better than nothing. He motioned them to follow and headed to Shop class. in the parking lot the Perps came out and the fight had begun. Little did they know all hell was about to break lose.

Offline Sphinx

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 20, 2014, 01:57:10 PM »
It had begun, the outnumbered greasers and Ivan were beating the preps, but the fight was getting much larger and more intense. Lucky tried to shoot Bif with his slingshot but missed and the rock flew into Bucky's glasses and shattered them when him and all the other nerd were walking in a big group to go to the Comic Store. They pulled out their weapons and joined in the fight.

Earnest had fired a bottle rocket but completly missed and it bounced from several walls and hit Damon, the Jocks were following the nerds to torment them so they joined in the fight. It went on for quite a while, than the rest of the greasers joined in and eventually the non-cliques joined in too, Ivan and Brian were back to fight beating people. Ivan had gotten knocked down by Casey and Juri and couldn't get up and Brian was severly outnumbered by the other Jocks and ran away, a cowardly move but he had no other choice.

After about 45 more minutes of teeth getting kicked in and nuts being stomped on there weren't many left and the prefects stepped in, they got a few kids busted and by than Ivan was able to get up and made his way out of there and back to the dorm without being spotted. He wasn't hurt too badly, just some scrapes and bruises and maybe a concussion. He found Brian sitting on his bed feeling bad.

"Sorry I left you there Ivan, there were just too many of them."

"It's alright man, you gotta do what you gotta do to surivive in this place."

'So what now?" Brian asked

"Let's just stay here for a while, you want a drink?" Ivan asked

"Sure" Brian responded

Ivan reached in his pocket and grabbed two dollars and bought two sodas. He tossed one to Brian and cracked his open and took a large gulp.

Meanwhile the Bullies were still recovering from the Townie fight. They were watching WWE on Russell's TV when something rare happened. Russell's mom walked in. Russell's eyes teared up in joy as he ran to hug her

"MOM! RUSSELL MISS YOU!'

"I know Russell, Momma's here to take care of you."

She saw the bullies and only recognised one, Davis. He had been around when Russell's mom came back months ago.

"These are your other friends Russell?"

"YES, THESE MY FRIENDS"

"Good to see you Mrs. Northrop" Davis said

"Good to see you too Davis"

"You boys play nice now and don't make a big mess, I'm gonna unpack my things" She said as she walked upstairs to her room.

They all continued watching the intense wrestling on the giant TV. Meanwhile the Townies were all training, Edgar had ordered it. They almost got beaten by the Bullies and they did not want to be the same next time they come.

Edgar had been teaching them all tricks and they had been lifting weights. They were all getting much stronger. At the school the Nurse only took kids with broken bones and concussions. She took a few kids with minor injuries but she picked them out. She took the greasers since out of all the cliques, she favors them for some reason.

Lefty had asked why she picked them out of everyone else, and she told a story.

"Well son, it's a story. Back when I was your age long ago, I was a greaser girl. Those were my glory days. I miss them more than anything. I had to good looks and I was tough, I was beating rich kids everyday. I wasn't happy until I lost a fight and got my hair messed up."

She went on and told many more stories from her time as a greaser girl, and Lefty listened. He was glad to see somebody still cared about the Greasers. He changed his opinion of the Nurse, He though of her as an old psycho bitch but now he thinks of her as a much better person.

Offline Sphinx

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 22, 2014, 11:34:44 AM »
Wayne was nowhere to be seen in that crowd of retards, he was above joining a huge brawl and risk actually getting beaten in a fight. He wasn't so sure he could take on all of those Jocks. He had been sipping on a cheap beer while getting a blowjob, from Lola in the shop room. Lola had continued her campaign of being a total slut after giving up on Johnny. She would take anyone who could beat her man, anyone. They were in the Shop classroom and things were about to get interesting.

They both heard the door open and Lola nearly jumped out of her skin, Wayne quickly put his member away and zipped up. It was the teacher, Mr. Neil.

"You shouldn't be on school grounds, Wayne." Mr. Neil said in a threatening tone

"How do you know my name?" Wayne said back to Mr. Neil

"Don't think I didn't see you beating up those rich boys at the fountain, or ruining those geeky expirments, or hanging out with my students, or beating up Johnny Vincent. I know all the greasers here in Bullworth, including you." Wayne's eyes widened and he was confused more than anything, he'd hung around the greasers for all this time but never heard of the Shop teacher.

"Just who are you?" Wayne asked

"Name's Neil, I don't have a last name so the kids call me Mr. Neil. I used to run the greasers as a kid. I was the most badass kid in Bullworth, I got all the girls, and I even got a crack at that Nurse, she was young and smokin hot at that time. There were rumbles everyday and we were winning them, now you kids don't know jack shit about how to be a greaser. Just get out of here kid, before I hurt you."

Wayne didn't wanna try his luck with this old fool, so he just left. Lola followed him like a baby duck and Wayne told her to get lost. He needed to think.

Meanwhile a new kid, a greaser boy walked through the gates. His name was Steve Jones and he was a wiseass. He got a lecture from the not so good doctor and made his way to the autoshop. He found the place empty, but in the parking lot he found a lot of weird things. Some pieces of ripped clothing, It smelled like gunpowder and there were some weird red droplets there too.

He explored the shop area, looking for his cousin or anyone. He was sent here by his parents after he got framed for setting a fire at his old school, everyone knew it was bullshit but the principal hated greasers and blamed him for it. They found this school because a family memeber told them, said he was Steve's cousin, everyone called him Peanut. He found a huge guy sitting near the entrance at the fountain and asked him some questions.

Wayne was ready to take the kid's head off for interupting his thought but he lost that thought when he saw it was new blood. He was asked if some kid nicknamed "Peanut" was here, Wayne said yes but also said he was in the town clinic after getting jumped. The last thing Wayne needed was to deal with this kid if he knew that the man himself had put Peanut in the clinic for a week. Steve asked how serious it was and Wayne said it was probably a concussion and maybe a broken bone.

Steve than asked where the clinic was but Wayne told him that it would be best to let Peanut heal alone. They went on for a while but Wayne finally convinced Steve that it was best to leave Peanut alone. Steve walked away to explore and Wayne sighed out of relief. Now back to figuring out who this crazy old bastard really is.

Offline Sphinx

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 24, 2014, 02:43:26 PM »
All of the classes were mostly empty that day, since only a handful of kids were able to leave the infirmary. Ivan and Brian were just resting in their room, talking about lots of different topics. It was a quiet afternoon for Bullworth. That night though, someone was missing. That missing person woke up in a dark room, and was woken up by water spashing on his face. He shook his head to clear his blonde hair out of his eyes and saw a familiar figure, a muscular midget.

"Hello Trent." The midget said

"What do you need this time Sid?" Trent asked in an annoyed voice.

"Don't get angry at me, I'll keep you locked in here forever. Now, I need you to find someone for me, a townie. He moved here recently and I have use for him. His name is Joseph, He's about your height. He hangs around the bike shop in town. Lead him to the Motel and knock him out. We'll take it from there. Got it"

"Yeah I got it, can I go now?"

"Sure, Gurney, time for our friend to leave."

Gurney walked in and knock Trent out in a single punch and dropped him at the Motel. He woke up early in the morning and made his way to Russell's house. Later that day Otto was looking for something in his room, he didn't find what he wanted but he did find Gurney's old ID card. He decided to read it since he never knew Gurney's last name. The last name was mostly scratched out. All that was there was "Gurney N------ck". What could the missing 6 letters be? Otto threw it in the trash and continued his search.

Trent decided it was time to find that kid Joseph, he headed towards town and found 2 townies, he recognised Jerry but not the other one. He had never seen that one before. He had on a red tank top with some baggy jeans and some black skate shoes. He had his head shaved on the sides and back with thicker hair on top. He also had some really tanned skin and a face scar. Trent went up and shoved the kid.

"You're weak"

"You want to die today? I can help you with that!" The kid said as he shoved Trent to the ground. Trent quickly got up and punched the kid in the face and ran towards the motel as fast as he could.

"I got your back bro!" Jerry yelled as he and Joseph chased Trent. Trent was able to make it to the hotel before they caught up since he had a head start. He got ready for a fight and Jerry attacked first, Trent blocked his punches and delivered his own, knocking out Jerry with headbutt.

"NOBODY BEATS UP MY BROTHER AND GETS AWAY WITH IT" Joseph said as he ran up and kicked Trent to the ground. Trent rolled to dodge Joseph's kick and got up. He tried to kick Joseph but he caugh Trent's leg and kicked him hard in the ribs. Trent was in serious pain and Joseph sweeped his legs from under him and Trent was on his knees, then Joseph kicked him in the head hard and knocked him out. He helped up his brother Jerry and they walked off.

Gurney came out from his hiding spot and sighed. He picked up Trent and decided to drop him at the Vale clinic since his clique was operating in the area and would probably check there if they noticed he was missing.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2014, 02:44:58 PM by Sphinx »

Offline Sphinx

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 07, 2014, 11:54:54 AM »
The next few days had gone by slowly, all the kids have gotten out of the infirmary, and quite a few had some arm and leg casts. Peanut and Johnny had also gotten out of the infirmary, and had an extreme thirst, for blood. They had explored New Coventry, and found some greasers, who were glad to see Johnny and Peanut back, and were more than happy to rebel against Wayne.
=========================================================

Meanwhile Wayne was with the few greasers who were actually loyal to him, which were just a few kids sucking up to him, terrorising the Nerds. They all ran in the library and came out with spudguns and bottlerocket launchers, and Earnest had this weird looking weapon. It had a long, huge barrel, with a scope, and had 4 cans of potatoes attached to it.

"Leave now, or suffer" Earnest demanded.

"You're lucky I gotta beat someone who's worth beating, otherwise I'd use that thing on you. Let's roll boys" Wayne said, slightly nervous, with traces of it in his voice. He motioned for them to follow him, and they walked back to the Autoshop. He didn't have a clue in the world about what the hell that thing was, but Wayne wasn't looking forward to figuring out.

While they were walking back, Wayne wasn't paying attention, and bumped into some kid, he was about 5 inches shorter than Wayne. The "kid" turned out to be some crazy Jock steroid Gorilla, and he got pissed.

"Don't get yo' fuckin' grease on my jacket punk." The tall Jock said

"You want a rumble bitch?" Wayne said in his threatening tone.

"Meet me at the football field, midnight, if you ain't scared." The Jock shot back

"Bring all your guys too, I'll bring mine." Wayne demanded.

"Alright muthafucka', we gone whoop yo ass" The Jock said as he walked away.

Later that night Wayne had gathered his people, which were just a few guys, he had learned about the events earlier that day, Johnny Vincent and his butt buddy getting out of the hospital, and gathering up the greasers who had the balls to fuck with Wayne, including that new fish Steve, who looked and sounded like a wimp.

Wayne and his people, which were Lucky, Ricky, and Hal, walked towards the football field in a big group, and as they walked down the steps towards the incoming brawl, they saw what was coming.

The entire Jock Clique, all ready, quite a lot of them.

"LET'S GO" Wayne yelled, and the fight was on.

It was on, Wayne was fighting Damon, Luis, and Casey all at the same time. Hal and Juri were wrestling it out, Lefty and Bob were trading blows, Bob was a wrestler who came around recently. Lucky had Dan and Kirby after him, and Ricky was taking on Ted and Bo.

Bob used his strength to lift up Lefty, and slammed him on the ground, he wasn't knocked out, but was gonna be down for a while. Bob ran to help Juri, who had just gotten his head slammed into a wall and was knocked out by Hal. He tried to tackle Hal, but the fat bastard didn't budge. Instead, Hal knocked out Bob with a hard uppercut, which knocked out one of his teeth. He noticed Ricky getting his ass kicked from the corner of his vision, and speedwalked over to help him.

Lefty had slowly gotten up, and noticed Lucky was down, and so was Kirby, while Dan was kicking him. Lefty stumbled over, and grabbed Dan, kneeing him in the gut and hitting him with a hard right, which knocked him out. He felt a huge spike of pain in his torso, and fell to his knees, then collapsed. He had broken a rib and the pain had finally come.

Ricky was being pummeled, and felt like he was going to die. Suddenly it stopped, and Ricky was brought to his feet. He saw Hal, and flashed a smile. The two Jocks that Hal and knocked over got up, and were ready to fight. Hal picked up Ted and started crushing him with a bear hug, and Ricky was getting hard punches on Bo. Hal slammed Ted on the ground, and bent over slowly, to pick him up again and slam him, he knocked him out with that slam, and Ricky had finished Bo with a hard knee to the face. They went to watch their leader fight the other Jocks.

Wayne had tried to pick up Casey, but failed and received a few punches to the face as a consequence. Wayne was pretty tough, but didn't have enough raw muscle to pick up that roid freak. He instead grabbed his head and the head of the nearby Jock, Luis, and smashed them together, knocking them both out. Just Damon and Wayne. Wayne swung at Damon, but Damon caught his hand, and gave him a hard elbow to the chest. Wayne retaliated with a headbutt, and Damon fought back with a hook. They exchanged blows for another minute, before Wayne had punched Damon real hard in the gut, he doubled over, and Wayne punched him in the back of the head to finish him.

They got Lucky to wake up, and found Lefty just moaning and groaning on the ground. As it was midnight, and the school was closed, they couldn't take him to the nurse. They carefully brought him back to the autoshop, and set him down slowly on the old couch in there. Ricky went to the first aid kit that was in the corner, which was needed in shop class, but not used often, and was able to find some painkillers. He reached into the old fridge in there and grabbed a soda. He got Lefty to take the pills and they all grabbed some chairs, and gathered around the couch. It was time for a discussion.

"What now boss?" Ricky asked

"Now we wait, for Lefty to heal up. Then we go after Johnny Vincent and his number one fan Peanut, and whoever is with them." Wayne replied

"I'm not so sure if that's a good idea boss, no offense, but we're outnumbered, and while I can live with beating up my best friends, I'm not so sure I can beat them. You almost got beaten by Johnny and Peanut, and he's got Norton on his side." Hal said, nervously

"Fuck Johnny, I can beat him and this "Norton" with one hand tied behind my back, I bet my life on it" Wayne said

"You sure boss? He's tougher than Bif Taylor, and Damon, that guy who you knocked over and beat at the rumble." Damon wasn't a problem for me, I beat him without even trying. We're the REAL Greasers, nobody can stop us.

"You won't believe how much this hurts." Lefty said painfully, coughing a few times.

"I'm out of here, later boys" Wayne said as he walked out, and seemed to vanish into the darkness of the night. The other greasers left, except for Ricky. Who quietly worked on his bike, so that Lefty could get some sleep.

Offline Sphinx

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 09, 2014, 11:07:32 AM »
The next morning, Ivan walked out the door, and was stopped by a Jock, a little shorter than him, with a thick head of red hair.

"Hey man, we need your help. Those Greasers are giving us trouble, we could use your backup. Please man, we gotta get back at them." The Jock begged.

"Alright, but if we're gonna take on those greasy scum, we're gonna need serious backup, that guy Wayne is a psychopath." Ivan explained.

"I know, we had a huge fight last night, we outnumbered them, he took out our 3 best guys, and came out with a few scratches." The Jock told Ivan.

Ivan knew exactly what to do, he'd have to talk to the Nerds, and the Preps, they could help a lot. He motioned for the Jock to follow him and they headed towards the Library where they saw Earnest and a group of Nerds playing a game of Grottos and Gremlins.

Fatty pointed and yelled when he saw the Jock coming, and they raised their weapons. The Jock raised his hands in the air, and Ivan told them to calm down.

"What do you want, tough guy?" Earnest asked.

"We need your help, Those Greasers are out of control, the ones working for Wayne, we gotta end them. Are you gonna help us?" Ivan explained

"Only if you Jocks learn to respect us." Earnest said, unsure of this,

"You got a deal dude, come on." The Jock said.

The Nerds kept their weapons, and they followed him and the Jock, they went to Harrington House, and found all the Preps in a big conversation, bragging about their trust funds. Derby pointed at Ivan, and yelled for everyone to attack, but the Nerds raised their weapons, and they backed down.

"Come here to shoot us pauper? Can't use your fists?" Derby angrily asked

"No, I've come to ask for help, that greasebag Wayne is a lunatic, and he needs to be stopped. If you help us, all of this can be forgotten, and you'll get your revenge." Ivan explained.

Derby hated to do it, but he had to agree, Ivan thought he heard someone running nearby, and quickly turned around and looked, but saw nothing. He just forgot about it and they all began to plan how they were gonna attack.
==============================================================

Ricky had been stalking Ivan, and knew enough, he ran back to the autoshop, and informed the boys about what was coming. Wayne had a look of genuine shock on his face, but he got a plan. They needed to find the Bullies in Vale, and convince them to work with the Greasers. They all headed out, and Ricky was leading, since he knew where Russell lived, after 30 minutes, they made it, and Ricky walked in.

Davis looked over and saw the Greasers, and nearly crapped his pants when he saw Wayne.

"What the fuck? GU-" He was interupped when Ricky covered his mouth.

"Listen man, we're not gonna hurt you, we need help. There is money involved in it, plenty of money. Now when I let go, you're not gonna scream. Go to your friends, and talk to them about this."

He let go, and Davis walked upstairs where the others were, and informed them. After a minute, they all came down, and Wayne motioned for them to follow. They walked back to the autoshop, with Trent lagging behind, he had gotten out of the clinic yesterday, and was still in pain.

Next stop was Blue Skies Industrial Park. They found the Townies talking outside of the Tattoo shop, and Edgar noticed them lurking, and flashed a grin.

"TIME FOR A FIGHT BOYS" Edgar yelled out.

"Woah, we don't want a fight, we want help. There's big pay involved." Wayne said

"How much?" Edgar curiously asked

"500 bucks, split it with your people" Wayne explained

"Deal, what we gotta do?" Edgar said

"There's a shitstorm incoming, and it's us agaisnt everyone else." Ricky explained. Wayne told them to follow and they all headed to the school, while Johnny and his greasers were stalking them.

Offline Sphinx

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 09, 2014, 12:10:27 PM »
Johnny's group had stalked Wayne's goons to the autoshop, and Johnny noticed the huge group of all the other cliques nearby, and him and his group walked up to them to figure out what was going on.

"What's happenin' here?" Johnny asked.

"We're planning to take down Wayne and his people, you want to help? We need serious backup." Ivan explained

"We're in, I'm gonna school that son of a bitch." Johnny said

"Good, we meet at the dorm at 7:00 to plan more, you guys can go now." Ivan said as he walked away, heading towards the Dorm. He went in his room, and found a note lying on his bed.

"Ivan, by the time you read this I'll be gone, I'm sorry, my parents are coming to pick me up today, and we're moving to Los Santos, maybe we'll meet up in the future. -Brian"

"Damnit!" Ivan yelled.

The day went by as usual, and at 7 the group was planing on what they were gonna do, when they suddenly heard screaming, and glass breaking. They all ran, but Ivan was bolting it. Ivan arrived first, and saw what was happening. Wayne and his goons were beating up several students passing by near the main entrance, and the school was on fire!

"THIS SCHOOL IS MINE NOW BITCHES!" Wayne yelled

"NOT IF I HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY ABOUT IT MOTHERFUCKER!" Ivan yelled back

The fight had begun, the Good Greasers, Nerds, Preps, and Jocks rushed the Bullies, Townies, and Rogue Greasers. Johnny was it Ivan's side, while Wayne was slowly approaching, and cracking his knuckles with an evil grin on his face. A light drizzle had began to fall on the town, it was very dark and very cloudy, and thunder was heard in the distance.

All of the Prefects were advancing on the huge rumble, but some Nerds shot them down. Johnny rushed Wayne, and got a few good kicks in, and even dodged Wayne's giant fist. Ivan came up behind Wayne and kicked him as hard as he could in the back while he was focused on Johnny, the force of it made Wayne fall to one knee, and Johnny got some punches in. Loud police sirens were heard approaching.

"Shit! The fuzz! We gotta bolt!" Johnny yelled

"Ha ha, don't worry your little head about that Johnny-boy, those gates are locked tight." Wayne said as he got up.

He turned his back to Johnny and advanced on Ivan, which allowed Johnny to approach, but Wayne had done that on purpose. and quickly turned around, grabbing Johnny by the neck and punching him in the ribs hard, and throwing him into a wall. Johnny went limp, and wasn't moving. It was Ivan and Wayne, just starting at each other as the rain started falling down harder.
==========================================================

"Get those gates open Monson" Chief Williams yelled

"I can't sir, those gates are locked." Officer Monson said.

"We gotta get in there!" Williams yelled. Monson grabbed a tire iron from the police truck, and started smashing the lock on the fence. Other officers grabbed tire irons from their trucks and joined him.
============================================================

Wayne threw a fast punch at Ivan, but he missed, and Ivan elbowed him in the face hard, and broke Wayne's nose. Wayne got furious, and rushed Ivan, trying to push him down, but Ivan got out of the way and tripped him, he started kicking Wayne as hard as he could, but something knocked him over, and he quickly rolled and got up, and saw who it was. It was a townie, but he looked different from the others. He threw a fast kick at Ivan, which connected with his torso, but he didn't feel it for some reason. He started punching the kid furiously, until he fell over.

He looked behind him and saw Wayne, who was bleeding from his nose and mouth, and was holding his stomach. He ran as fast as he could, and kicked Wayne hard in the stomach, which caused him to double over and fall down. He started punching Wayne in the face as hard as he could, for about 30 seconds. Until he was out of breath, he got up, and looked around, everyone was on the ground, crawling around, and moaning and groaning while it was pouring rain. Suddenly, the adrenaline stopped pumping, and his torso exploded, he fell to the ground, yelling.
=============================================================

"FUCK THIS! GET OUT OF THE WAY!" Officer Monson yelled as the other officers moved. He got in his truck, and rammed through the gates. The officers rushed through, and saw the mess. Kids on the ground everywhere, and the school had a heavy cloud of smoke moving through it. Williams found a kid hurt on the ground, and he was fearing the worst, a shooting.

"What happened kid?" Williams asked

"Wayne, h-he..caused....this.." The kid, who turned out to be Ivan muttered out

"Who is he?"

"Big guy....he's.....to....your right."

Williams looked, and saw the huge guy, dressed like a 50's throwback, holding his face and rocking around on the ground. He continued questioning Ivan

"Are you alright kid?" Williams asked

"D-dont.....worry about....me...you need to....help... Johnny....he's..farther to the right.."

Williams told Monson to check on this "Johnny" and Monson found the boy to be completely limp. and unresponsive. He wasn't breathing.

"We got a casualty!" Monson yelled

"What happened?" Williams asked

"H-He...gathered up a bunch of kids...and set fire to the school....and he killed Johnny" Ivan explained.

"I've heard enough" Williams said

Wayne was slowly getting up, and was able to stand up, and suddenly his hands were pulled behind his back and cuffed.

"You're under arrest for Arson and Murder." Williams said

"WAIT! PLEASE! YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME! I'M A MINOR!" Wayne yelled as he was being taken to the truck. Ivan flashed a small smile, and chuckled a little, then blacked out.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2014, 02:49:44 PM by Sphinx »

Offline Sphinx

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 12, 2014, 02:49:17 PM »
Jimmy Hopkins was rushing down the street, trying not to get entirely soaked by the rain, he had gone through hell the past few weeks. He had gone out of town with Zoe, and they were both kidnapped by Gary. He had to escape his cell, and go through Gary's trials and tests, fighting off goon after goon. He found where Gary was holding Zoe, and Gary himself was waiting for Jimmy. It was a fierce battle, and Gary was getting the upper hand, but Jimmy was able to pin him down, and beat him until he went blind in one eye. He and Zoe made it back to Bullworth, and she just went home.

He noticed the gate smashed open, and police trucks parked nearby. Had this been part of Gary's plan? He went through the smashed gates and found the mayhem, just about everyone in the entire school was on the ground, twisting and turning, rocking back and forth. All the cops in the town, plus the prefects were moving people to the infirmary. He found Chief Williams and asked him what had happened. Williams told him what he learned from Ivan and some of the kids who were conscious, Wayne's spree of mayhem, his gang, the fire, the war, the death of Johnny Vincent, Ivan's bravery, all that had happened in the past few weeks.

Jimmy just stood there, with a shocked look on his face, and just walked off to his dorm room.

Trent was woken up by a slap to the face, he knew what this was, and had an annoyed look on his face. He saw Sid, pacing back and forth.

"Trent, you failed me, I hate being let down, you gotta learn not to do that." Sid said, he then turned around and walked to a wooden chest, and opened it, looking around for something. Trent started pulling with all his might, which wasn't that much since he was still sore, but he was able to break the weak ropes that were holding him. He started running for his life with Sid trying to chase, but he couldn't. Trent just ran, and found the way out, which was a trap door on the ceiling, he reached up, open it, and climbed out. He found himself in a backyard in Blue Skies, and ran as fast as he could to get out of that area, and as far away from Sid as possible.

The boy with the thick head of dark brown hair came to in the hospital 2 days later, and he was staring at a white ceiling. He started slowly moving his arms around, feeling his knuckles where they were hurting, they were stitched. He tried to get up, but as soon as he tried, he felt huge stabs of pain in his upper torso. It was slowly coming back to him, everything that had happened, Wayne's gang terrorsing the students, setting the school on fire, the huge fight, Johnny getting killed, that kid kicking him in the ribs, beating Wayne, the cops, Wayne being arrested.

Since he tried to get up, he aggravated his wounds, and he felt like he was on fire. He started weakly calling for a nurse, a doctor, or anyone.

"Someone...help....me...."

He went on for a few minutes when a Nurse finally heard him, and walked in his room.

"You're finally awake I see, do you need anything?" She asked, in her kind voice.

"Something for...the pain...and a drink...please." He slowly answered.

"I can get that for you, I'll be back with you shortly." She said as he walked out. Within a minute, she came back with a pill in her hand, and a small cup of water. He took the pill and water, and slowly put the pill in his mouth, and took a sip of water to wash it down. He then quickly drank down the cool liquid.

"You'll feel better soon, for now just get some rest." She said as she walked out. Ivan just sat there, wondering about what was gonna happen next. Soon he started getting tired, and fell into a deep sleep.