News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Player Selector Mod (demo)  (Read 116450 times)

Offline Evolution

• Elitist
    • View Profile
Re: Player Selector Mod (demo)
« Reply #150 on: January 16, 2014, 09:30:42 PM »
Don't expect MadmaN to continue to work on the Player Selector Mod when he's going through a bunch of bullshit most of us DON'T experience. Seriously.  :-\

Offline KING DP

• View Profile
« Reply #151 on: January 17, 2014, 03:40:11 AM »
i have experienced much bad things in my life ,my mother died,i hate school........wtf is happening ,i hate god or whoever has made humans,i now don't want 2 reborn here

Offline Evolution

• Elitist
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: January 17, 2014, 03:46:25 AM »
^ That's sad and all, but I was using MadmaN's problems that he's currently facing as the reason WHY he CAN'T work on the PSF. Because, it may just be me, but what "kissmejohnjohn" said came off as passive aggressive.

Offline kissmejohnjohn

• View Profile
« Reply #153 on: January 18, 2014, 03:09:58 AM »
^ That's sad and all, but I was using MadmaN's problems that he's currently facing as the reason WHY he CAN'T work on the PSF. Because, it may just be me, but what "kissmejohnjohn" said came off as passive aggressive.

I just didn't feel right dumping this massive load on Rise and Lemon since Rise and I are teh ones who came up with doing this mod ever since NTAuthority stopped all work on his version of it and walked away from modding. Once this mod is done I probably will go back into retirement...

http://www.bully-board.com/index.php?topic=20414.msg346717#msg346717

Which, is the reason why I asked the question in the first place...

So, yeah, it seems to be just you... :rolleyes:

Now, settle down.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2014, 03:14:22 AM by kissmejohnjohn »

Offline kissmejohnjohn

• View Profile
« Reply #154 on: January 18, 2014, 03:19:58 AM »
i have experienced much bad things in my life ,my mother died,i hate school........wtf is happening ,i hate god or whoever has made humans,i now don't want 2 reborn here

I'm sorry to hear that. My Grandmother died and I saw her as a, Mother. I guess were kinda on the same boat. Keep your head up  ;)

Offline Evolution

• Elitist
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: January 18, 2014, 04:07:33 AM »

I just didn't feel right dumping this massive load on Rise and Lemon since Rise and I are teh ones who came up with doing this mod ever since NTAuthority stopped all work on his version of it and walked away from modding. Once this mod is done I probably will go back into retirement...

Perhaps you should do the common thing and look into why MadmaN hasn't been able to do much before asking your question, then. His thread has explained numerous times on why he is pretty much unable to do any modding at the moment. Just some friendly advice. ;)

Anyways, when did this become the "Losing family members" thread?.... We should try to stay on topic, (myself included....) :ajajaxh5:

Offline kissmejohnjohn

• View Profile
« Reply #156 on: January 18, 2014, 05:23:47 AM »

Perhaps you should do the common thing and look into why MadmaN hasn't been able to do much before asking your question, then. His thread has explained numerous times on why he is pretty much unable to do any modding at the moment. Just some friendly advice. ;)

Anyways, when did this become the "Losing family members" thread?.... We should try to stay on topic, (myself included....) :ajajaxh5:

Which, thread is that? As far as I'm concerned he wrote that a month ago. Unless, he wrote something quite recently. I wouldn't have known. Nor, am I going to search for the entire website for the thread. But, alright.

Offline Evolution

• Elitist
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: January 18, 2014, 05:40:14 AM »
The thread is "Very sad news, everyone...." Which, even if he did write something a "month" ago, would obviously explain why he couldn't continue with the Player Selector Mod. As stated, MadmaN has bigger issues to deal with than modding.... And even if that induces butthurt, it's a reality we all have to live with.

Offline AlphaTech

• LostInSpace
  • The name's AlphaTECH, whatca need help with?! :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: January 18, 2014, 10:53:36 AM »
Isn't the Super Mod 3.0 a variant of Player Selector Mod. Can't they just use that for the time being. Patience is the key to having what you want don't expect everything to come suddenly. The PSF has over 2,000 or more codes of lua not easy to script.

Offline kissmejohnjohn

• View Profile
« Reply #159 on: January 18, 2014, 02:55:14 PM »
He updated it, and 2 days later I provided what he said. So, it conflicts... Wouldn't it be the common thing to do and ask a question towards that?

Also, I don't know why people are even getting the idea that I want MAdman to push the PSMMod out quickly from simply a question?

Although, he has his problems to deal with, I have not mentioned anything about pushing him or moaning about PSMM not releasing.

Offline MadmaN

• Bully-Board Admin Team
  • Biblio-Techa Mods (retired)
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: January 18, 2014, 10:05:10 PM »
I am going to step in here and quell this little argument and explain things a little so you can understand.

Yes I DID come back...but it was way too soon for me to do so as some bad luck came my way.

I have managed however to buy some time and avoid losing the net for now and all that rubbish....but I will NOT be coming back to being an active modder anytime soon since I have to deal with all this crap that has come my way.....

It is just too hard justifying helping everyone here out and modding....when I can't even help myself atm (due to the problems NOT being caused by mom or myself...fully explained in the sad news topic which I plan to update soon)

As to the problems I am dealing with.....90% of what I have dealt with in my life most ppl NEVER have to deal with or are completely ignorant of due to living in a more stable enviroment/household and in reality.....I don't expect anyone to really understand things since you really can't understand it fully unless you have experienced the same things yourself.

The PSMM is basicly in it's final stages and both Rise and Lemon...as well as DaBOSS (I brought him in on helping finish this up since I have to walk away again) and it WILL get released. They are focusing instead atm on fixing every possible flaw or bug this mod has so they can release a literal work of art and a mod that is as close to perfection as you can get with a bully mod. Each of us has contributed a lot to this and sometimes.....waiting can be the hard part for anyone since I myself don't particularly enjoy waiting expecially if it is for something that I want really bad so I can understand why people want this mod to be already released.

I know some of you probably are already thinking this mod is 'vaporware' due to how many times I personally have planned for a release date and then pushed it back.....but this is only because the team wants to release something that is of the best possible quality that can be done so...the wait will be well worth it.

With that said...I would like it if everyone can please get back on topic for this thread since it really serves no purpose derailing it like this and only causes confusion and distraction for other ppl viewing the topic...

Just a FYI....I made a global announcement with the topic being located in the bully modding section as a sticky....PLEASE take the time to read this topic and take it seriously.....I don't want anyone to take it as rude but this is the only way I can think of to get everyone to understand things as they are for me right now and I would appreciate it if this is taken seriously.

Yes, I AM retired from MODDING...but NOT yet retired from BB and will continue to post when I can and try to do my job as an admin so hopefully that won't change.

I know its confusing about how I retired....then came back only to retire almost immediately after....but I just have no choice at the present time so hopefully this is understood by everyone.

Now....how about we get this thread back on topic?... :biggrin:
« Last Edit: January 18, 2014, 10:07:23 PM by |XF|-MadmaN[AR] »

Offline Mick3Mouse

• Obam3mouse
  • Bullworth Junkie
  • Major Mick3Mouse Algie Hunter
    • View Profile
    • My youtube
« Reply #161 on: February 05, 2014, 08:12:58 AM »
player selector. 

Offline Bryce Montrose

• "You expect me to pity for you?"
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: February 05, 2014, 08:34:23 AM »
I swear if you post only BryceFull Style I never need to come here.

Offline The CeSSaRR

• Don't messing me!
  • You're messing with the wrong mascot!
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: February 05, 2014, 09:22:05 AM »
This is include just a few character this is not nice
Already this is demo

Offline DaBOSS54320

• View Profile
« Reply #164 on: February 05, 2014, 09:34:16 PM »
PSMM ain't never gonna be released guys. Rise too much of a lazy ass shit face busy person.