News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: What Was In Beta Bully???  (Read 191865 times)

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
Re: What Was In Beta Bully???
« Reply #330 on: April 22, 2014, 10:47:31 AM »
I bet the bully's turf was the autoshop in the beta. A bunch of the missions in Chapter one involve beating up the bullies at the autoshop. Davis runs to the autoshop in The Setup. In Help Bucky the bullies jump Bucky at the autoshop, and Thad is fighting the bullies at the autoshop in Character Sheets. And The Greasers probably hung out at the Chem Plant since there are tags saying 'Greasers rule" at the top.

Hey, thanks, I'd kinda forgotten about that. 

Offline Scum

• I'm Scum.
  • Elitist
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: April 22, 2014, 12:04:42 PM »
I really hate just how much dialogue was cut out of the game.

Offline Sphinx

• The one and only Sphinx
  • Long-Titted No Nippled Bitch
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: April 22, 2014, 01:26:18 PM »
Edgar has an unused attack, I read about it but wasn't so sure of it. But I was on one of my old saves that was just after Jimmy gets expelled, I did busting in and it was all normal, I was fighting Edgar but I got distracted and he knocked me out, no problem, but I made the game glitch, I had Edgar out of breath and I beat him up, he ran to the door, I was blocking the door, he headbutted me through the door and I followed him down. There was no cutscene for the boss fight.

He just walked around me with his fighting stance. So I tried to hit him with my pipe and he did this badass counter, he ducked down to the floor and got up and hit me in the stomach which stunned me and it looked like he did some kind of elbow. I did it again and backed up a bit and it was a flying knee. I just kept doing it and he knocked me out. My guess is that the pipes were meant to break during the boss fight and Edgar had a move to avoid you being able to just smash his face in when his pipe breaks while you have yours.

Offline Screenracer

• View Profile
« Reply #333 on: April 22, 2014, 02:16:01 PM »
Edgar has an unused attack, I read about it but wasn't so sure of it. But I was on one of my old saves that was just after Jimmy gets expelled, I did busting in and it was all normal, I was fighting Edgar but I got distracted and he knocked me out, no problem, but I made the game glitch, I had Edgar out of breath and I beat him up, he ran to the door, I was blocking the door, he headbutted me through the door and I followed him down. There was no cutscene for the boss fight.

He just walked around me with his fighting stance. So I tried to hit him with my pipe and he did this badass counter, he ducked down to the floor and got up and hit me in the stomach which stunned me and it looked like he did some kind of elbow. I did it again and backed up a bit and it was a flying knee. I just kept doing it and he knocked me out. My guess is that the pipes were meant to break during the boss fight and Edgar had a move to avoid you being able to just smash his face in when his pipe breaks while you have yours.

You mean, this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Qa58sBE9jU

Also, this looks like a beta weapon or something.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2yEf1tQcfg
« Last Edit: April 22, 2014, 02:17:43 PM by Screenracer »

Offline Sphinx

• The one and only Sphinx
  • Long-Titted No Nippled Bitch
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: April 23, 2014, 09:47:49 PM »
Yeah, that's the move. That's one badass way of dodging a pipe.

Offline Scum

• I'm Scum.
  • Elitist
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: May 17, 2014, 03:55:54 PM »
Apparently the hobo was meant to teach you a few more stuff than you end up with.
Posted in this thread. http://www.bully-board.com/index.php?topic=2273.0

Hobo Training Missions~n~unlocked.
Look for the hobo behind the old school bus.
Find a transistor.
Take the transistor to the hobo.
That'll do. You ready to train?
Uppercut unlocked
Leg Sweep unlocked
Heavy Kick unlocked
4-Hit Combo unlocked
5-Hit Combo unlocked
Medium Combo 4
Medium Combo 5
Roundhouse Kick unlocked
Overhead Punch unlocked

Offline Scum

• I'm Scum.
  • Elitist
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: May 17, 2014, 06:15:00 PM »
Right now I'd kill for any new info whatsoever.

Especially regarding the unused storyline, with Jimmy being anonymously summoned to the pool where he fights Russell/Hal and Gary doesn't turn on him 'till later.

Offline eellliioottt123

• View Profile
« Reply #337 on: June 18, 2014, 03:28:11 PM »
Originally "This is your school" was different.

You were supposed to get Bucky's One-Eyed Elf Statue back, possibly instead of Eunice's chocolates. Someone posted earlier that originally Bucky was the kissable Nerd, perhaps he was supposed to be the first kiss in the game instead of Eunice?

Also, Gary originally talked Jimmy through school rules in this mission, and the cutscene where he talks about all the cliques was originally not meant to be a cutscene, but rather happen during gameplay.

In Complete Mayhem, once the clique leaders were defeated, they were originally going to have a small conversation with Jimmy about getting their clique back in order. Also, Gary originally had many more lines he could say over the speaker, 10 in the audio files. Petey was also meant to appear in this mission, in the audio files he has a few lines for it. And speaking of Petey, like Gary he has lines for dodgeball games.

Also, both Complete Mayhem and Final Showdown are listed as being part of Chapter 6. Chapter 5 could have possibly ended after "Showdown at the Plant".

Firecrackers were going to be called Cherry Bombs.

The girls have dialogue recorded for being given a swirlie, implying you could originally grapple them.

Gloria was originally going to be older, well either that or Jimmy was able to kiss the younger girls, as she has dialogue recorded for being given a gift and being kissed. If she is made kissable with mods, she will use these lines.

Everyone has dialogue recorded for being given gifts, implying you could originally give things to anybody. Everyone also has dialogue for tattling, showing that originally more than just Little Kids and Const would do this.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2014, 03:43:04 PM by eellliioottt123 »

Offline c00ld0c26

• The D0c
  • Can't Get Enough
  • Just a dood doing dood things.
    • View Profile
    • My channel.
« Reply #338 on: June 18, 2014, 04:05:37 PM »
Also the movie teather mission, where you clear the line for Pinky, has some interesting quotes which may lead to 2 things :

1. Eunice was given flowers in order to kiss her in the beta (so she may of been skinner? or maybe fat but still get flowers...)

2. The mission was actually inside the movie teather, and you propably had to screw the preps there.

Offline eellliioottt123

• View Profile
« Reply #339 on: June 18, 2014, 04:10:27 PM »
I've noticed that some missions talk about things that never happen in the game. For example, The Rumble. Lola: "Tad fights for me, Gord fights for me."

And there was that beta mission in chapter 3 involving him. Seems he was supposed to have a much bigger role in the chapter.

And also, I looked through a lot of students speech files, and it seems that originally, everyone was able to play Dodgeball, including all clique leaders, the Bullies (who don't have a team in the final game) and non clique students (who also don't have a team in the final game). Even Pedro and Sheldon have lines for winning and losing dodgeball games. The only students who don't are the girls and prefects.

There are a few lines for "Complete Mayhem" featuring a confrontation between Mandy and Zoe, revealing that they were friends at one point. In fact, almost all girls have lines for "Complete Mayhem" (except Angie and Eunice for some reason) suggesting they were originally going to be featured in the mission, rather than being absent. Christy having lines for it also shows that non-clique students were supposed to be part of the mission.

A theory I have not backed up by anything in the files was that the Bullies were originally going to be a complete clique, with Hal and Zoe (once she got back into the school) as the additional two members. Hal because of his "Russell will sit on you" quote. Zoe simply because of the white shirt. This would also mean an additional Greaser to replace Hal.

EDIT: Just looked through Cornelius' speech files and found that originally "Stronghold Assault" was going to be different/longer and the Spud Gun was originally obtained in a different mission.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2014, 06:28:52 PM by eellliioottt123 »

Offline The 510 Series

• The Scouser once marooned in Newcastle who's back at home
  • Hayastan can into space!
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: June 29, 2014, 04:49:26 PM »
*BUMP*

It would have been awesome had Hal become a Bully and a non-clique student replaced him as a Greaser, or a non-clique student had become a Bully.

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: June 29, 2014, 09:55:54 PM »
Somehow, I just cant see Hal in a white shirt.   :neen:

Offline The 510 Series

• The Scouser once marooned in Newcastle who's back at home
  • Hayastan can into space!
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: June 30, 2014, 03:49:01 PM »
Yeah, I think Constantinos would have been better suited with the Bully role, what with him being a cynic and all that.

Offline iscream4u

• View Profile
« Reply #343 on: July 20, 2014, 07:51:53 AM »
you were able to bribe prefects

Offline johnny1248

• ''Ain't no making a fool of Johnny Vincent''
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: July 31, 2014, 07:29:38 AM »
gord was actually fighting for her because in the mission jealous johnny has been dating with her,i.think i remember in one of the lines that were not in the game is that he has probably taken lola's bra,what i don't understand is that how tad has been fighting for her.also why lola thinks that jimmy is gay ?