News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: [COMING SOON] Bully - Zombie Edition [COMING SOON]  (Read 127288 times)

Offline JmTsHaW

• View Profile
Re: [COMING SOON] Bully - Zombie Edition [COMING SOON] (NEW PIC)
« Reply #75 on: January 13, 2013, 12:09:30 PM »
How about having the faction leaders show up in one or two set spots around Bullworth? Each leader would be twice to three times as strong as their second-in-command (Maybe except Earnest, I can't think of him being stronger than any of the other nerds.), but would all drop a rare item if knocked out.

Also, will the Library and Girls Dorm load their complete mayhem versions instead of the regular ones?

Offline UltimateGamer1

• BullyLeecher
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: January 13, 2013, 01:50:44 PM »
How about having the faction leaders show up in one or two set spots around Bullworth? Each leader would be twice to three times as strong as their second-in-command (Maybe except Earnest, I can't think of him being stronger than any of the other nerds.), but would all drop a rare item if knocked out.

Also, will the Library and Girls Dorm load their complete mayhem versions instead of the regular ones?
That sounds fun have the game load the complete mayhem version of the game have everyone attacking each other and all of the AI's have the Crazy_Basic style to use. Make Jimmy a survivor
or another character like a re-texture. Have them spawn in the top floor of the girls dorm. Have it like everything is deserted and you have to make it to an certain point each time. Like different points in the city. Have someone start in the girls dorm and make their way to the preppies hideout without being knockout by the zombies or other characters attack everyone.

Offline JmTsHaW

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: January 14, 2013, 05:19:45 PM »
I also think items such as Davis' slingshot and Norton's sledgehammer being able to be obtained would be cool, too.

There could also be some sort of mini-errand system if you can get that to work. Completing one of these errand-type tasks would award you with either a bit of ammo, or a common weapon such as a baseball bat to pick up.

Finally, Derby needs to be relaxing somewhere the zombies can't get to him. After all, Harringtons never should have to get their hands dirty dealing with poor people, especially his father's employees the undead.

Offline SWEGTA

• Da Forum Luffs Me!
  • Swee Gee Tee Ayy
    • View Profile
    • Bully & GTA videos
« Reply #78 on: January 15, 2013, 02:45:19 AM »
I also think items such as Davis' slingshot and Norton's sledgehammer being able to be obtained would be cool, too.

There could also be some sort of mini-errand system if you can get that to work. Completing one of these errand-type tasks would award you with either a bit of ammo, or a common weapon such as a baseball bat to pick up.

Finally, Derby needs to be relaxing somewhere the zombies can't get to him. After all, Harringtons never should have to get their hands dirty dealing with poor people, especially his father's employees the undead.

For now, we have made Greasers and Townies spawn with Jimmy at Spencer Estates/Mansion. And the preppies haven't really gotten a secret spot yet (I'm thinking about giving the preppies and bullies a place to hold as well).

Offline jimmyho

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: January 15, 2013, 11:42:22 AM »
I see your video
In minute 16:10, the survivor(trent) chasing jimy like some maniac & he never stoped (never exhausted), I think it's cauz he's holding that pipe
it would be crazy if like 5 zombies chasing jimy nonstop, when jimy health is minimum,
I think some 10 years old kid that playing this zmbie mod would be screaming like a girl if that happen,

It could add thrill to the game, just like the movie "Dawn of the Dead" where zombie chase u like a freak
and I can see you guys put the hobo walking move to the peds zmbie, but it would be great if when zmbie encounter jimy, then the zmbie chase jimy nonstop
cauz I see in the video the zmbie never chase jimy and could be easily out ran
can u guys make the zombie chasing jimy like maniac too without adding the pipe to zombie,
But I think that it's kinda hard thing to do
Thank's Man
Just some suggestion to make thing interesting and thrilling
« Last Edit: January 15, 2013, 11:45:41 AM by jimmyho »

Offline Evolution

• Elitist
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: January 15, 2013, 11:44:59 AM »
^ I like the idea of having really low health, and having to find supplies to keep your health up.

Anyone ever heard of the Mod called "DayZ" ?... If not, look it up.

Obviously it won't be as good as DayZ, but finding supplies, drinks, etc to keep your health up adds realism to the mod.

Offline UltimateGamer1

• BullyLeecher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: January 15, 2013, 12:22:54 PM »
Well the video looks pretty excellent. Since this is the beta and not the full version their are somethings that atleast should be pretty simple to touch up on. Change the size of many zombies the medium sized zombies have 185% health and large sized zombies have 255% health. Huge sized zombies have better blocks 500% health and resistance to many weapons. Zombies spawn in bunches instead of on their own. Think of Prototype, the large sizezombies should have action nodes to take over a group of medium sized zombies.
Medium sized zombies attack in bunches, Large zombies are the herd leaders they have action nodes to tell the medium sized zombies to attack Jimmy and when their health is half they throw items such as bikes at the player then when they attack they do enormous ammounts of damage to the player. They are much bigger and much more aggressive and resistant. The huge zomvies have stats like Norton and spawn with full immunity to all attacks and health regenaration meaning they can only be knocked out with a weapon and a damage multiplyers when fighting them. They are boss fight peds so once their beat they drop special items.

Offline xXxNarumi

• Apprehended (Captured)
  • xNarumi wont be missed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: January 15, 2013, 12:25:51 PM »
Narumi to lazy to read the entire post by skimming some of them D:

Offline jimmyho

• View Profile
« Reply #83 on: January 15, 2013, 12:43:21 PM »
Medium sized zombies attack in bunches, Large zombies are the herd leaders they have action nodes to tell the medium sized zombies to attack Jimmy
Sorry man no offense, but I think zombie doesn't had any brain so they don't control any zombie and take any order, and I think this mod is hard to do
zombie should just hungry and chase someone aggresively and eat his brain.
when their health is half they throw items such as bikes at the player then when they attack they do enormous ammounts of damage to the player. They are much bigger and much more aggressive and resistant.
I think this is imposible mod, there is noone in the game that can throw a bike, not even russel
« Last Edit: January 15, 2013, 12:46:16 PM by jimmyho »

Offline SWEGTA

• Da Forum Luffs Me!
  • Swee Gee Tee Ayy
    • View Profile
    • Bully & GTA videos
« Reply #84 on: January 15, 2013, 01:04:16 PM »
I like your ideas, but honestly I belive that the zombies shouldn't be able to have any form of plans other than to attack, kill and feed on the living.
We'll be making zombies probably run later and make Jimmy have to use his stealthy style to avoid getting caught.

Your life will decrease and you'll have to find soda, but it'll take some time for that to happen.

Offline xXxNarumi

• Apprehended (Captured)
  • xNarumi wont be missed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: January 15, 2013, 01:09:14 PM »
make it decrease by -2 or -3

Offline UltimateGamer1

• BullyLeecher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: January 15, 2013, 01:53:37 PM »
I like your ideas, but honestly I belive that the zombies shouldn't be able to have any form of plans other than to attack, kill and feed on the living.
We'll be making zombies probably run later and make Jimmy have to use his stealthy style to avoid getting caught.

Your life will decrease and you'll have to find soda, but it'll take some time for that to happen.
Uh I honestly think they can all zombies are not completely insane and want to feed their are many stages of zombie like behavior in many games. Making it some basic mod with crappy zombies is boring making the zombies more smarter and much more fun to mess around with is cool. Just the average boring mod will be pretty much very boring making it more exciting and fun is better much better lol.

Offline jimmyho

• View Profile
« Reply #87 on: January 15, 2013, 01:59:09 PM »
@Swegta
Sorry, Swegta to ask you this again man, but is it possible to make the zombie running nonstop (never exhausted), like the survivor(trent), in minute 16:10 to 17.30, (trent can run nonstop becauz he is holding pipe)
Is it possible to make the zombie running nonstop chasing jimmy without holding some pipe???
Just like the Dawn of the Dead, when zombie found some flesh he will chase the human nonstop until he get the flesh and some juicy brain,

Yeah, this is what I am talking about mate, jimmy must stealthy to avoid the zombie, and when zombie see jimmy, he will chase jimmy and never stop chasing until the zombie get some jimmy flesh and brain.

And is it possible to make the zombie more aggresive when fighting, like punching and grabing more frequently and more crazy, cauz I see in the video the zombie quite gentle and not that aggresive enough.
Again Sorry man for so many request from me,
Just want to see some 10 years old kid sreaming like a girl  when playing this amazing & thrilling zombie mod
« Last Edit: January 15, 2013, 02:03:13 PM by jimmyho »

Offline JmTsHaW

• View Profile
« Reply #88 on: January 15, 2013, 03:00:24 PM »
Mind if I make a map mockup of where some survivor spots and points of interest could be in this mod?

Offline c00ld0c26

• The D0c
  • Can't Get Enough
  • Just a dood doing dood things.
    • View Profile
    • My channel.
« Reply #89 on: January 16, 2013, 01:41:21 AM »
Nice mod! I can already see that this will be a big succsess. But I suggest to change Jimmy's skin to , cuz it dosnt fit for a 15 years old kid to fight zombies. Also change the other weapons textures and if you can also make them shoot like guns from GTA IV. Like spudgun will shoot like GTA IV shotgun. That way the mod will be a lot more realistic.