News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Member Inventory  (Read 124955 times)

Offline MadmaN

• Bully-Board Admin Team
  • Biblio-Techa Mods (retired)
    • View Profile
Re: Member Inventory
« Reply #60 on: October 29, 2012, 03:07:55 AM »
I like the grunge look going on with the paper.

That is one of the things that I specialize in as far as styles go. Have many many years experience with doing artwork that uses the grunge style....also happens to be my fav style along with Techy style.

P.S. Madman,I think the list would look bether without logo on the right side.

Since this is not finished yet....I will take ideas....tho the two logos was more just to mock it up more then anything and I actually planned on changing that part around so I am about 10 steps ahead of ya there m8!  :biggrin:

I will however go with two logos but they will be different from eachother and the crest that you see in the mockup will not be used in the final. If I do decide to use the crest it will be in a subliminal way and will not be the first thing people focus on when looking at the pic. Since the goal of this is to give focus to the content of the piece rather then the art in the background....the art is just to give it a more fitting look and sort of old fashioned feel to it...nothing more.

I also might experiment with a customized version of the crest and use a stylized version for the girls and another style for the guys while keeping with the bully feel so....we will see...hehe. I may just do up a couple different versions and see who likes which best and we can go with that....I did also consider very highly a interactive flash version that can be used to store all member content and be integrated into the forums by using either a custom flash bbcode or linked to in the forum menu and have it open up in a popup window of some kind....and still be able to be edited by whomever has the username(s) and password(s) to edit and save to the member list. Since I can very easily just use a highly modified version of my own clan member dossier that happens to be written in flash since my clan site (currently offline atm) happens to be coded entirely in flash with each section its own flash movie that stores its data in a .xml file or flat file database which is more secure and more efficient then a mysql database that forums and other types of database driven sites tend to use.

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 02, 2013, 08:54:36 AM »
As anyone can see, it's been a good long time since I updated this here thread. (like 8 months)....Soooo, I will do so forthwith. 

Now, take it easy, I will eventually get all of you listed (I think).  Whatever wasn't built in a day also applies to 'The List'.

Offline Erik

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 03, 2013, 11:04:19 PM »
Mad never finished our logo.  D:

And I've been downgraded from active to sometimes.  Well, its been a busy summer.   :cool:

Offline c00ld0c26

• The D0c
  • Can't Get Enough
  • Just a dood doing dood things.
    • View Profile
    • My channel.
« Reply #63 on: July 03, 2013, 11:10:24 PM »
Hehe.
There is a new thing were trying to do.
Its called the B-B yearbook.
And yeah, U must have been busy lately.

Offline Evolution

• Elitist
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 12, 2013, 07:41:43 PM »
Governmentman123?... Oh, yes, he did stop making Bully videos, and he's no longer active. He should be MIA.

deadpoolXYZ

« Reply #65 on: July 13, 2013, 09:49:00 PM »
Why am I MIA? D:

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 14, 2013, 07:43:42 AM »
I haven't seen you around as Deadpool, is why.

See, a big part of the reason it's difficult to keep track of people is that half of them are always  changing their profile name.  I really don't know why they do that.  It's like when women constantly move furniture around.  I really don't understand that either.

Granted, I myself have altered my profile name a couple or three times in 4 years, but I always kept the Chuck part in there.  So many that do change though go hog wild and start using something completely different, so it becomes real hard to keep up with the changes.

It would just be like, in real life, if every month most of the people you knew started using a different name.  You just get to know a person as "Bob", and then suddenly he's "Trent"......Get's confusing.

Offline Al Arlington

• 101A
  • Money Handler
    • View Profile
    • My Official Youtube Channel
« Reply #67 on: July 15, 2013, 11:25:30 AM »
Am I on that list 3 times? [Al Arlington, Johnny Vincentfan and Nathan?]

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 15, 2013, 11:29:41 AM »
Heh....Looks like it.  (I never realized you were JV Fan ?) 

So....Which would you prefer ?  I'll take the other 2 off.

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: July 15, 2013, 11:43:38 AM »
Sure thing.  I happened to notice you weren't on yet, so I added you.

I generally set a 250 post minimum (to be fairly sure a member is gonna stick around), so if anybody reaches that and I don't see it, let me know !

Offline Al Arlington

• 101A
  • Money Handler
    • View Profile
    • My Official Youtube Channel
« Reply #70 on: July 15, 2013, 11:45:13 AM »
Heh....Looks like it.  (I never realized you were JV Fan ?) 

So....Which would you prefer ?  I'll take the other 2 off.
Just put me down as Nathan as I change my account name on here frequently.

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: July 15, 2013, 11:47:07 AM »
K, done.  Thanks for clearing that up !

Offline Erik

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: July 17, 2013, 11:25:06 AM »
I haven't seen you around as Deadpool, is why.

See, a big part of the reason it's difficult to keep track of people is that half of them are always  changing their profile name.  I really don't know why they do that.  It's like when women constantly move furniture around.  I really don't understand that either.

Granted, I myself have altered my profile name a couple or three times in 4 years, but I always kept the Chuck part in there.  So many that do change though go hog wild and start using something completely different, so it becomes real hard to keep up with the changes.

It would just be like, in real life, if every month most of the people you knew started using a different name.  You just get to know a person as "Bob", and then suddenly he's "Trent"......Get's confusing.

Lol.  True though.  I used to do it because I was bored.  Then I just started using my real name.   :wacko:

Offline Hayley

• _( :⁍ 」 )_
  • Global Moderator
  • I Live Here
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: July 17, 2013, 11:30:57 AM »
Echoing what Chuck said... I stopped keeping tabs on who's who a while ago. Not that it matters much since I barely interact with anyone here anyway.

Offline Erik

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: July 17, 2013, 11:36:58 AM »
^ Hermit.   :euro: