News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: How do you get preps full style and darby boss combo for Jimmy and MIX styles  (Read 15244 times)

Offline DBOWNZZ

• View Profile
Steman could you possibly give me a moves list of jimmy and the bosses. THX:D

Offline Prosecute

• View Profile
    • NewDayStudios
look in the ultimate modding thread for the list of full styles (I'll update the boss ones aswell now)

Offline DBOWNZZ

• View Profile
Cool thank you very much:)

Offline DBOWNZZ

• View Profile
Steman which section?

Offline Prosecute

• View Profile
    • NewDayStudios
updated i think its 1.1 or 1.4 summet like that

Offline DBOWNZZ

• View Profile
Thank you. 1 more thing how the hell does BullyImod123 not know how to mix styles he's 100% decompiled Bully.exe that's a legendary achievement:D

Offline DBOWNZZ

• View Profile
Just had a look at 1.4 and I meant attack list not boss list. SORRY:)

Offline Prosecute

• View Profile
    • NewDayStudios
because its a seperate thing altogether, also what do you mean by attack list?

Offline DBOWNZZ

• View Profile
like the name of jimmys uppercuts and kicks. Same for bosses.

Offline Prosecute

• View Profile
    • NewDayStudios
oh no sorry, you'll just have to experiment (which is the fun part when you finally get it right) good luck DBOWNZZ  :happy:

Offline DBOWNZZ

• View Profile
OK can me and you try and mod it together so i at least hav someone to discuss it with. WELL?:)

deadpoolXYZ

Its probably done in Act.img so i would recommend to look in their if i were you, but i am unsure I havn't really tried editing this file properly yet, I did however actually start work on script styles last night come to think of it I was up til about 2am, and succesfully managed to change strafe animation and fighting style during a minigame, but you cannot keep it after the game as you are reset with "Player.act" yes before you ask, iv'e tried changing this and codeswapping the style you are set with the one you are given when the minigame gets destroyed but sadly this just results in a script meltdown where nothing is loaded, and aggain this doesnt seem possible untill a decompiler becomes available sadly  :cheersad:

I'm sure that's the way to edit jimmy fighting style. The problem is that I don't (we don't?) know the name of the attacks.

Offline DBOWNZZ

• View Profile
that's wat I keep saying Deadpool

Offline DBOWNZZ

• View Profile
I know darbys boss combo is called charged straight but i dont know where to code it in?
Deadpool will you help me do this?:D

deadpoolXYZ

I will try replacing ''groundkick'' attack from jimmy because it's the only attack I'm sure what it does.

Are you editing the files with hxd editor or notepad?