News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: How do you get preps full style and darby boss combo for Jimmy and MIX styles  (Read 15224 times)

Offline DBOWNZZ

• View Profile
Hi guys i am 360hackmaster from youtube and im also known as Dan. I am a average bully modder. I can change fighting styles,change skins and mod pedstats and pedpop and trigger and world and act. I have literally tried everything to mix fighting styles but i heard the closest place is Ide. But I heard you can only get melee and grapple attacks. So then i tried default.idb in ide.img but it's the same but more organised. SO EVERYONE I NEED CLUES AND HELP:) THANKS.

Offline Evolution

• Elitist
    • View Profile
1. Why did you delete this topic before?

And back to the question.

The Preps full evade dodge style will be a hard thing to pull off, best to wait for the Debug Engine that BullyImod123 made.

The Darby boss combo has bugs, and milkerbarba needs to fix it before he releases it. Be patient.

Offline DBOWNZZ

• View Profile
coz i put the topic in the wrong place.

Offline Prosecute

• View Profile
    • NewDayStudios
default.idb is the same file you are editing in ide.img, except when you mod ide.img it opens all the sub files with it that are in that directory

Offline DBOWNZZ

• View Profile
Steman plz explain more:D

Offline Prosecute

• View Profile
    • NewDayStudios
well, its simple really, when you open ide.img (or any other img file) in img tool you will see a full list of what that file holds eg default.idb, ifunhouse.idb, iasylum.idb, so extracting the default.idb and editing it on its own then replacing it would just be like editing it in ide.img, the img file merely acts as a placeholder for all of these files to be loaded if that makes sense

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IMG_%28file_format%29

Offline DBOWNZZ

• View Profile
so Steman your saying default.idb is basically ide.img but doesent crash as easily and is easier to mod:)

Offline Prosecute

• View Profile
    • NewDayStudios
no lol if only, i'm saying ide.img is a placeholder for default.ide, sadly the file wont get easier to mod unless we can get our hands on a decompiler

Offline DBOWNZZ

• View Profile
Ok so how do you suggest we mix fighting styles like mikerbarba and saurabhb47:(

Offline Prosecute

• View Profile
    • NewDayStudios
Its probably done in Act.img so i would recommend to look in their if i were you, but i am unsure I havn't really tried editing this file properly yet, I did however actually start work on script styles last night come to think of it I was up til about 2am, and succesfully managed to change strafe animation and fighting style during a minigame, but you cannot keep it after the game as you are reset with "Player.act" yes before you ask, iv'e tried changing this and codeswapping the style you are set with the one you are given when the minigame gets destroyed but sadly this just results in a script meltdown where nothing is loaded, and aggain this doesnt seem possible untill a decompiler becomes available sadly  :cheersad:

Offline DBOWNZZ

• View Profile
Kl iv'e found jimmys attacks like his uppercuts kicks and punches. Open Act.img with imgtool then find player.cat extract it to desktop then open with hex editor and taaaaaa dddaaaaaaaaaaaa
also all players in act r the same:D WELL?

Offline DBOWNZZ

• View Profile
tell me wat u think about the jimmys attacks. Im going to lunch be back in 30 mins:)

Offline Prosecute

• View Profile
    • NewDayStudios
yes all fighting styles/animations are found in this file yea,
...as far as the review goes i've had a sneek peek and its possibly changed by editing the text of the punch you wish to change, maybe this is how its done? having looked through the whole .img file it looks likely that the bbgun could perhaps be enabled fully aswell using the same method, that would be pretty cool if thats the case and this untested method is true, anyway good luck with this

Offline DBOWNZZ

• View Profile
ok lets see if we can mod it like saurabhb47. I heard that saurabhb47 changed jimmys last uppercut with a charged straight Steman see wat yopu can do:)