News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Hayley's Adventures in Bullworth  (Read 71174 times)

Offline Peachrocks

• A figment of your imagination
    • View Profile
Re: Hayley's Adventures in Bullworth
« Reply #30 on: October 16, 2011, 10:22:05 AM »

I was nodding in agreement re: the bullies.  Those are my dogs.  Loyal, stupid, fun.  They stick by your side the whole way, and I treat them the same way in my game (I'll defend any of them in a fight... well, unless im real busy lol)

But the second part.... no agreement there.  On WHAT PLANET are the nerds not ungrateful backstabbers?  I realize you only said that the Bullies were excluded from that, but then you said you don't F with the nerds unless provoked.

I think they are MOST treacherous clique.  So quick to shun Jimmy, even though they know the pain of that themselves.  Algernon, in particular, is a total asshole in alot of the cut-scenes to not only Jimmy (who helped him out NUMEROUS times), but Petey as well.

Don't worry about the quoting quote stuff as long as I can make it out I don't care very much :).

I didn't explain what I meant well. I agree the Nerds are the most treacherous backstabbers of the lot (Gary told you that truth at least). I do like some of them though (Fatty for one, Thad and Bucky alright too) however most of the others I'm not fussed or I outright dislike them.

Also aside from Algernon who's a major twat (though really a lot of characters in Bully suffer from amnesia when it suits them and Jimmy can't remind them of what he's done) I think most of them are just followers and if Earnest says jump, they jump and Earnest is a wannabe schemer who has no real vision. Without him, most of them would probably be nicer. If he was in free roam I WOULD probably attack him a bit or 'trick' him into attacking me.

I guess I make special mention because it's typically a bully trait to pick on the nerds and attack them on sight where as I try to make my coverage much less discriminate.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2011, 10:33:30 AM by Peachrocks »

Offline Hayley

• _( :⁍ 」 )_
  • Global Moderator
  • I Live Here
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 16, 2011, 10:32:39 AM »
I HATE THE NERDS, MAN. My least fav. clique for sure. Not only are they two-faced bastards, but I really don't like what they did to Mandy. Yeah, she kinda did deserve it, but that was a bit extreme.

I guess Bucky's okay. And poor Beatrice. But the others? They can taste Russell's fist for the rest of their lives.

Offline Peachrocks

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 16, 2011, 10:38:12 AM »
I HATE THE NERDS, MAN. My least fav. clique for sure. Not only are they two-faced bastards, but I really don't like what they did to Mandy. Yeah, she kinda did deserve it, but that was a bit extreme.

I guess Bucky's okay. And poor Beatrice. But the others? They can taste Russell's fist for the rest of their lives.

Again that was Earnest's lack of vision, though I forgot Thad was also involved in that but considering Dan is his brother... well, he at least has a strong motive for wanting to ruin her and the Jocks. No love for Fatty? Remind me, I'm probably forgetting, did he have a really bad moment?

Also Mandy in turn wasn't too nice to Jimmy even after that, sure he can probably still kiss her but wasn't her "Jimmy expelled line" really nasty? I remember reading it and thinking "Wow Mandy... Jimmy was there for you in your darkest hour and when the tables are turned you are back to your old self..."

Lemme find it again...

Offline Hayley

• Global Moderator
  • I Live Here
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 16, 2011, 10:47:26 AM »
Fatty wouldn't tell Jimmy where Earnest was in Stronghold Assault if I remember correctly.

And Iunno man, removed dialogue from Discretion Assured tells us Mandy is really appreciative as to what Jimmy did for her...
http://bully-board.com/index.php?topic=14127.msg148858#msg148858
If only you could hear her voice. A bit saddened that Jimmy's leavin'.

Offline Peachrocks

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 16, 2011, 11:01:44 AM »
Sure, she was grateful at the time... but that time had past.

I would have thought it'd have been nice if Mandy had a more supportive line rather than generically calling him a loser (according to your list when Jimmy's expelled). Again though, amnesia is quite common in Bullworth it would appear.

Though that's not the line I thought she said for that so its not as nasty as I first thought... oh wells.

Actually I can try hear that voice... lemme see... yeah I see what you mean but like I said, its all in the timing.

Offline Hayley

• Global Moderator
  • I Live Here
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 16, 2011, 11:07:43 AM »
YOU KNOW. I've kissed Gord like a billion times and he was still a douchebag in the opening scene for Preppies Vandalized. When he called Jimmy a creep I was, "... ( ยด,_ゝ`) oh i see how it is. Slut."

lawl idek. But yeah man, everybody has freakin' amnesia. Maybe that's my fault, what with hitting 'em in the noggin too much.

Offline Red Blaster

• The BB Arab
  • More Than Halfway There
  • Hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 16, 2011, 11:20:26 AM »
I would have thought it'd have been nice if Mandy had a more supportive line rather than generically calling him a loser (according to your list when Jimmy's expelled). Again though, amnesia is quite common in Bullworth it would appear.

I love knocking out Mandy, and looking at her squirm on the floor...well, actually I like watching everyone squirm on the floor, but it's a lot more satisfying when it's Mandy and a few other characters.

Offline Hayley

• Global Moderator
  • I Live Here
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 16, 2011, 11:25:19 AM »
'Ey Peach! At least I don't get my jollies outta watching people squirm on the ground. :p

Offline Peachrocks

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 16, 2011, 11:27:44 AM »

I love knocking out Mandy, and looking at her squirm on the floor...well, actually I like watching everyone squirm on the floor, but it's a lot more satisfying when it's Mandy and a few other characters.

I only like watching Prefects squirm on the floor (I can't stand people who abuse positions of power). Besides I think a stink bomb or two (or ten, infinite ammo please) would be more tramatic for her...   >:D.

Funny because I wasn't big on any of the girls on my first playthrough (for varying reasons that'd take too long to explain here :P) it was Gord who I resorted to for health boosts too, mostly cus it was the 'different thing to do'. When Gord and the other Preppies backstabbed me though... I was not amused.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2011, 11:34:45 AM by Peachrocks »

Offline Red Blaster

• The BB Arab
  • More Than Halfway There
  • Hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 16, 2011, 11:31:12 AM »
'Ey Peach! At least I don't get my jollies outta watching people squirm on the ground. :p

...uhh...I think you're confusing Peach with me.

Offline Hayley

• Global Moderator
  • I Live Here
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 16, 2011, 12:05:56 PM »
^ Nope. ; D

ANYHOW...

[Bully] Day 3 [1/2]
[Bully] Day 3 [2/2]

Okay. So I've been playing Vice City a lot lately so I keep thinking I attack people with the circle button. Derp.

First video, 4:06. I love how the tray didn't even hit Ivan and he's bitching about his balls being hit. And take a good hard look at Sheldon at ~8:07. I had no clue what happened irl, but when I reviewed the footage I lol'd.
Not much to say about the second video. Dorm room chaos basically. I was pretty happy to see Bryce because I love him and rarely see him. Too bad I couldn't hire him.
Oh, and I was totally trying to pass out on top of Gord at the end, but I funked up. :c
« Last Edit: October 31, 2011, 06:37:28 PM by Hayley »

Offline Peachrocks

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 16, 2011, 12:50:06 PM »
Oh yay! Dunno if you like reviews... but eh... rather than saying what I like I find this easier as I'm watching it :D. Again, rational and boring...

Vid 1.

0:34: I wonder what COULD possibly happen next?

2:10: Love it when people talk about Jimmy when he's standing right there!

3:40: I wonder Jimmy's going to do with that? Obviously he's going to eat it...

4:27: Clearly not in enough trouble... of course :D.

4:36: Very brave...

4:40: And foolish...

5:03: More 'bravery' and you get away with it...

5:34: Fire alarm imminent... Talk about overkill on marbles! Really wish I had unlimited ammo, this is one of my favourite things to do.

6:00: Gord's legs clearly stop working...

6:50: Itching powder is fun, but itching powder + marbles + fire alarm is the BEST.

8:10: Was really hoping he was going to get hit by a random ball :D.

8:43: I'm guessing not Algernon...

9:06: Didn't actually know about this spot. I thought they could still grab you... apparently not... :D.

Vid two:

1;50 Now why didn't you throw a stink bomb or firecracker... collateral damage :D.

3:25: Yay for non clique vs non clique. Don't see it often but its cool when it happens and they can actually hurt each other not like other 'same clique' members. Wish I saw it more often tbh.

4:06: And the winner of the big brawl is! Constantinos! Here's your prize! A free water balloon.

4:50: Finally the uber stink bomb in a crowd!

6:18: Suppose it was inevitable... :P

8:53: You just HAD to do that didn't you... I bet Gord enjoyed it though...

I agree I often forget Bryce even exists you see him so rarely.

Offline Hayley

• Global Moderator
  • I Live Here
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 16, 2011, 04:37:30 PM »
Reviews are fine...!

5:03: More 'bravery' and you get away with it...
LOL You know, I actually never meant to stuff him in there. I was trying to jump in the trashcan and oops nope.

1;50 Now why didn't you throw a stink bomb or firecracker... collateral damage :D.
*shrug*

4:06: And the winner of the big brawl is! Constantinos! Here's your prize! A free water balloon.
Yeah, basically. I was actually  surprised Constantinos won.

8:53: You just HAD to do that didn't you... I bet Gord enjoyed it though...
Puh-lease. He likes back-alley BJs more.

I agree I often forget Bryce even exists you see him so rarely.
Nnnn. Love Bryce. My favorite prep and most likely my favorite character in the entire game. It's a bummer I never see him, but you know which prep I never see? Justin. I love his voice and lame puns. Where the hell is he?!

I should. Do something unexpected in my next video. Like be nice to everybody.

Chrissy

« Reply #43 on: October 16, 2011, 04:40:09 PM »
Whenever I get my new laptop (haven't shopped for it yet, will do this week), maybe I'll do mini Bully videos for you guys.

Offline Hayley

• Global Moderator
  • I Live Here
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 16, 2011, 04:42:03 PM »
Yus please.