News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Found pedro in the boys dorm  (Read 5936 times)

Offline SpyWhale

• Approved Whale
  • I Don't Like The Beach
    • View Profile
Found pedro in the boys dorm
« on: January 09, 2019, 06:51:46 AM »
 I was just playing bully today and i saw pedro in the boys dorm in his pajamas... so i beat him up (couldnt help myself)

So basically what happened is that i greeted him outside and while he was in the middle of talking i walked into the boys dorm and found him there finishing off his sentence i think that triggered the glitch somehow... but i tried the same thing with him and it didnt work, then i tried it with sheldon and the same result happened.

Has anyone else experienced this kind of thing before? And does anyons know how to trigger the glitch or is it just some kind of unexpected random encounter...

SpyWhale signing out.......
*mic drop*

Offline bennieMok

• bennieMokOB
    • View Profile
Found pedro in the boys dorm
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2019, 03:52:59 PM »
This is what I need to know. How can i find out? Who can I talk to? There has to be someone somewhere that has had to deal with something like this before Where do I go? What do I do? I am going crazy here.

Offline DanSid

• Aesthetic Armageddon
  • A Calisthenics Athlete
    • View Profile
Re: Found pedro in the boys dorm
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2019, 02:04:31 AM »
When you entered boys dorm, Jimmy's body was on which side , towards Doo or opposite to door?

Offline SpyWhale

• Approved Whale
  • I Don't Like The Beach
    • View Profile
Re: Found pedro in the boys dorm
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2019, 04:28:31 AM »
Opposite.