News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: New Bully Roleplay!!  (Read 118429 times)

Offline McHaggis

• The Poster Freak!
    • View Profile
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #75 on: December 20, 2006, 04:56:20 PM »
"Shit, that sucks." They walked by a soda machine, Axel was thirsty, he only had two dollars left after the robbery. "You want a soda? I'll buy." He put one dollar into the money slot. "Sure." Kate said and Axel threw her one. Axel drank it all at once and threw it in a nearby trashcan. "Is there any other food than bananas, apples and sodas here? I'm getting quite tired of.".

Offline Bully Freak 24

• View Profile
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #76 on: December 20, 2006, 04:59:24 PM »
Richie saw James and decided to apoligise.

Richie:Hey wasup

James:Come on I didn't do anything.

Richie:Hey I'm sorry for beating u.[Shakes hand]

James:Ok bye.

Richie:Seeya

Offline Sheldon

• View Profile
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #77 on: December 20, 2006, 05:02:42 PM »
"It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. It'd be kinda pathetic if I got the 'Impecable Record' award anyway, so I'm just taking it as a blessing in disguise as a mini act of terror."

Kate thanked him for the drink and disposed of it when she was done. "There is, but I wouldn't eat it if I were you. I'm pretty sure I found a loogy in my green meat loaf the first day of freshman year. Never ate the food again."

Offline Ash-Mckean

• View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/ashmckean
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #78 on: December 20, 2006, 05:05:02 PM »
Lessons were over and Ash didnt have a clue on what to do, It was 8pm and it was getting really dark, He was on his way to the boys dorm before getting attacked from behind, A plank of wood was hit across Ash's chin and the blood trickled from Ash's mouth, Ash kicked but hit only air, The attackers were masked and he was hit again only with a bat this time, Ash was picked up and was thrown into the side of the trashcan causing his forehead to bust open, As Ash dragged himself across the floor his stomach was getting pounded.
"Hey thats enough man" One of the attackers said but Ash was getting stamped on, Ash's body lay their bloody and bruised, His clothes were torn and he could hardly breath, One final blow was given and the attackers ran off, Ash lay next to the trashcan...

Offline McHaggis

• The Poster Freak!
    • View Profile
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #79 on: December 20, 2006, 05:07:05 PM »
"Then it looks like take away food all year for my part, but I'm going to need to get a part time job since I got robbed at the begging of the year. On the first day to!" Now they were out of the building in the moonlight, although it was dark it wasn't cold so they sat down on a bench.

Offline Sheldon

• View Profile
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #80 on: December 20, 2006, 05:08:54 PM »
"That doesn't surprise me." Kate had to squint a bit because of the sun. "People here are such jerks. It's mind blowing.."

Offline Gaunty

• 'The White Mr T'
    • View Profile
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #81 on: December 20, 2006, 05:09:46 PM »
James walked on after he had heard Richie's apology, to be honest he ddin't care, but he didn't want to say it outloud. Letting out a sigh, he pulled out his gloves from his trouser pockets and quickly pulled them on.
 As James got near Harrtionton House, he could hear laughing. Feeling he needed to check out what was so funny, he slowly and quietly made his way towards Harrington House. As he got to the entrance, he heard footsteps coming towards him. Without thinking he dove in the nearest bin, not caring about what was in it. As he stayed still and silent, the Preppies came out of their 'Turf' and began joking around.
 "Well, if Daddy hadn't have bought me it, I think we could have done it. a big Preppie said to a girl. "Ooooh. Your soooo brave. Would you have done...." The girls voice faded as they made their way towards the school.
 When the Preppies were far enough away, James jumped out of the bin, which thankfully was empty and walked back towards the school. What were the Preppies hiding from the rest of them?

Offline Ash-Mckean

• View Profile
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #82 on: December 20, 2006, 05:17:54 PM »
Ash woke in Harrington House with his friends around.
"Hell Ash you got owned" Tim a big Preppie said whilst wincing
Ash sat up and his head was hurt hard,
"It was the greasers, I know it" Ash said and then looked at Tim,
"Hey Tim, How's our *product*"
Tim replied, "Oh this is going to take this school over, The product is ready, We just arnt ready to use it"

Ash walked outside after putting on new clothes and looked around whilst smelling the Bullworth air, He walked around and sat on the bench quite lonely.

Offline McHaggis

• The Poster Freak!
    • View Profile
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #83 on: December 20, 2006, 05:18:13 PM »
Message deleted. Didn't fit the storyline.

Offline Ash-Mckean

• View Profile
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #84 on: December 20, 2006, 05:20:03 PM »
Ash's vision was messed up and couldnt make out the figure who splashed water at his face, He rolled over and lay still, He mumbled slightly and hoped he would help him.

Offline McHaggis

• The Poster Freak!
    • View Profile
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #85 on: December 20, 2006, 05:22:24 PM »
"It's getting late, it's been a long day so I'm going to bed early." Axel said yawning. "Are you going to sit here for a while or will you be making me company along the way?" Axel asked and stood up.

Offline Ash-Mckean

• View Profile
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #86 on: December 20, 2006, 05:24:02 PM »
"I suppose i could" Ash said after regaining some strength, He lifted himself up and picked off some dry blood off his head, "Where you heading?"

Offline McHaggis

• The Poster Freak!
    • View Profile
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #87 on: December 20, 2006, 05:25:03 PM »
Damn, I screwed up. I deleted the message I wrote cause I saw your post about waking up in Harrington House. Damn! Maybe you should edit your post cause I don't know what to do.

Offline McHaggis

• The Poster Freak!
    • View Profile
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #88 on: December 20, 2006, 05:25:39 PM »
Stop posting so fast! I was talking to Sheldon...

Offline Gaunty

• 'The White Mr T'
    • View Profile
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #89 on: December 20, 2006, 05:26:20 PM »
No-one is in Harrington House. I was outside until the preppies went.