News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: New Bully Roleplay!!  (Read 118446 times)

Offline McHaggis

• The Poster Freak!
    • View Profile
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #60 on: December 20, 2006, 08:47:02 AM »
The boy didn't answer Axel so he just sat down and ate his apple. After he finnished he left the boy and on his way out he bumped into a boy with his hood up. "Sorry" Axel said but the boy didn't answer, he just hurried away around the corner still with his hood up. Axel didn't have a locker yet so he thought that he would go get one. It seemed that almost all of the lockers were used. He thought that he was going to walk around with his books all year but then he saw and open, empty locker. There was a girl with auburn colored hair unpacking her things in the locker next to it. Axel threw his stuff in and put a lock on the locker. "Hi, I'm Axel, I'm new here." Axel said and looked at the girl. She looked at him.

Offline Gaunty

• 'The White Mr T'
    • View Profile
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #61 on: December 20, 2006, 08:49:11 AM »
Quote from: Sheldon;24905
Wow. That would.. Never ever happen.

Is it just me, or is anyone not actually RPing at all? Just controlling people's characters and leaving before giving them an oppurtunity to do anything completely defeats the purpose. The way it works is that we actually exchange posts to come up with a story or situation that we wouldn't just type by ourselves. It's really much more interesting and exciting if there's no godmodding involved. I'm not mad or anything, I just wanted to point that out so we could maybe give it a try? But if you guys don't care then that's fine too.

Amen, and you ain't allowed knives in school, not even this one. And you don't go around slashing people for no god damn reason.

Offline Gaunty

• 'The White Mr T'
    • View Profile
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #62 on: December 20, 2006, 08:54:25 AM »
James sat in the canteen eating his lunch, when he saw all the jocks walk in. Looking down at his plate, he wished they wouldn't notice him. Fortunatly for James, they passed him and sat on the far table. 'Wonder whats going on' he thought as he went to place his tray in the holder. But as he did he heard one say "Right, so lets go through this once more. We go to the auto-shop at 7pm tonight, then when we are all there we...."
Their voices faded as more students piled into the canteen. Letting out a sigh, James walked off. Seemed like the Jocks and Greasers were going to go to war again.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2006, 09:58:21 AM by Gaunty »

Offline Bully Freak 24

• View Profile
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #63 on: December 20, 2006, 02:20:45 PM »
Richie was thinking that the girl Kate was probbably just scared of him so he called her.

Kate:Hello

Richie:Hey its Richie.

Kate:O..Hey

Richie:I realised that u didn't really like me so I thought to say sorry and reccomend a guy.

Kate.Who?

Richie:That emo always jumping out windows....Ricky,yeah hes a cool guy.

Kate:OK

Richie:And what was that did u need to make that bomb as I forgot the ingredients.

Kate:String,firecracker,spicy gum and a lighter.

Richie:Thanks,Bye.

Offline Ash-Mckean

• View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/ashmckean
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #64 on: December 20, 2006, 03:38:51 PM »
Name: Ash Mckean
Clique: Prep
Look: Stylish, Spiked hair
Biorgaphy: Came to the school at the age of 10, is British and is a talanted Boxer, He was invited to join the preppies and has been Boxing for their clique

Ash sat in the canteen alone this time eating the sloppy crap that was given to him, His left eye was badly swollen from his fight yesterday at the boxing club.
He looked around the canteen with Nerds and Bullies staring at him, One Bully walked over to him and Ash stood up,
"Yo you want something" He said whilst shoving the food on the floor and came face to face with one of the bullies, The bully grunted and shoved Ash with power which toppled him onto one of the tables, Ash lifted himself back up and threw a right across his left eye, He took his chances and jumped onto the bully and pounded his cheek in, Ash was piled on by the rest of the bullies...

Offline Bully Freak 24

• View Profile
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #65 on: December 20, 2006, 04:20:56 PM »
Richie was in a crap mood and saw a prep being beaten up so he thought it was a good opportunity to give out a beating to a rich kid so he said,

Richie:Move out guys he's mine.

Ethan was about to say why but he saw Richie was in a bad mood so they moved.

Then Richie got troy to hold his head up and he kneed him in his face,stomped him and broke a chair over his back.As he was in a crap mood he kept on kicking him until he was knocked out and he got spray paint and tagged his face and his clothes until he was multicoulored.

As he walked away he mumbled ''Preppy Scum''.

Offline Sheldon

• View Profile
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #66 on: December 20, 2006, 04:29:38 PM »
((Gaunty: And I thought everyone was going to ignore me =D

Bullyfreak: Stop controlling Kate. She would never give her number to a strange boy who knifes people.

No one should control Kate. I mean if you want to that badly you can ask my permission first. Godmodding is a pet peeve of mine.))

"Hi, I'm Axel, I'm new here."

Kate looked over at the boy. "Welcome. I'm Kate," she smiled putting a book back in her locker. "I'm sure you must've 'appriciated' the safe and friendly Bullworth atmosphere by now," she said (sarcastically, of course).
« Last Edit: December 20, 2006, 04:31:45 PM by Sheldon »

Offline Bully Freak 24

• View Profile
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #67 on: December 20, 2006, 04:31:38 PM »
Sheldon I will not Control her anymore

Offline Sheldon

• View Profile
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #68 on: December 20, 2006, 04:32:35 PM »
Thanks =D

Offline Ash-Mckean

• View Profile
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #69 on: December 20, 2006, 04:38:29 PM »
(Well since it was a bit you said i was knocked out i cant do much then lol)

Ash was cleared from the nurses a few days later and he felt like crap, He wanted revenge from that greaser who beat him up, Ash marched up and down the grounds looking for him with a snarl on his face.

Five minutes later- Outside the Auto Shop

Ash stood grinning whilst standing next to a bin, He looked in there and picked out an old liquor bottle, He picked it out and launched it at the Auto shop and luckily it hit one of the windows, Ash laughed and ran at the door as it opened and took out the legs of one Greaser, He didnt know who it was but stood up and didnt stop kicking the guy in the gut, He got down and spat in his face hit him in the balls for sheer fun, Ash looked at the knocked out body and ran off toward the town.

(Bit of fun lol!)

Offline Bully Freak 24

• View Profile
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #70 on: December 20, 2006, 04:41:02 PM »
The next Day when he Richie was coming out of Art class he was brutally atacked by preps.

Derby:Who do think u are messing with poor boy?Never touch Ash again unless u want to be hospitalised.

Richie feels a ruffle through his pockets and hears,

Anonymous:This should be enough for a new aquaberry sweater.

Then as soon as Richie tries to get up a cricket bat is the last thing he sees.

Offline McHaggis

• The Poster Freak!
    • View Profile
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #71 on: December 20, 2006, 04:41:26 PM »
Axel was happy that the girl didn't ignore him. "Yeah, this place is the best. It feels so safe knowing that everyone carries a knife and will slash you if you don't agree with them or wear the wrong clothes." Axel said sarcasticly. Kate and Axel talked for a while. "I heard some guy keeps on getting you in trouble and then jumps out of windows. What's up with that?" Axel asked Kate.

Offline Ash-Mckean

• View Profile
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #72 on: December 20, 2006, 04:49:10 PM »
On the way out of school Ash saw a collapsed body on the floor, It was a greaser named Richie, Ash looked at him and walked past him but then turned back to see the bloodied face of him, Ash swears to himself and decides to help him, He lifted him up onto his shoulder, It was afternoon lessons so nobody would see the Prep and greaser together.
A few minutes later Ash had taken Richie to the school nurse who went straight to Richie's aid, Ash walked into the distance and was jumped on by a prefect,
"Lesson time boy" He said and dragged Ash to his class.

Offline Sheldon

• View Profile
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #73 on: December 20, 2006, 04:49:11 PM »
"I really don't know," she said honestly. "It's the strangest thing... And I got my first detention the other day," she said, feeling somewhat accomplished and good humored about it, rather than upset about not being able to get the impecable record award now.

Offline Gaunty

• 'The White Mr T'
    • View Profile
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #74 on: December 20, 2006, 04:53:07 PM »
james sat outside on a stone bench. He watched as people passed by, and noticed there we actully alot of people not in cliques. Smiling to himself, he got up and began to walk around the campus, wondering what to do.