News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: The Bullworth Never Ending Story  (Read 337407 times)

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
The Never Ending Story
« Reply #90 on: January 06, 2010, 07:19:09 PM »
Kurt, Tibo, and the other Rockers were holed up in the back garage of the Autoshop, along with some of the Greasers.

“What’s the deal, Pinwheel ?” one of the Greasers asked.
“I’ve got Winkie up on the roof with one of those zoom cameras you guys let us use. About 2 AM, when he sees some activity over there, we go”.
“Heyyy, Oka-Doka by me, my man”, the Greaser replied.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Tony and Laurant did the Parkour over the steel wall while Constantinos stood watch. Upon reaching the Observatory, Laurant picked the lock like before, and the boys quickly went back to the closet.

“How many are they getting ?” asked Laurent.
“Two Boxes” Said Tony. “Just two boxes this time”.
The boys grabbed the boxes, silently exited the Observatory, and did the Parkour back over the wall, and met back up with Constantinos.
“You know, Tony…We should bring a few of the Jocks…Just in case there is any trouble”.
“What Trouble ? This is a done deal”, said Tony.
“I know, my friend…Still, It would make me feel better”.
“Well….Alright…But just tell them they gotta stay in the background…We don’t wanna spook the Preps”.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Jake had located his Slingshot under the Dorm at last. Now, he emerged from the wall, not even bothering to re-stack the bricks. Fuck it. He climbed onto the dumpster located under Trent’s room, and slowly eased up the window.

Climbing into the room, he heard Trent saying something in his sleep.
“Hey, wanna play shirts and skins ?”, he mumbled.

Queer bastard. Jake moved over to the bed, and grabbed Trent by the throat. Gasping for air, Trent struggled awake.
“I need all the Firecrackers you got, and I need them NOW”, Jake hissed.
“Glurk…OK, OK….”.Trent sputtered.

Hauling Trent out of bed, Jake gave him a hard kick. “Hurry UP !!”.
Trent retrieved the firecrackers from his hiding spot and handed them over to Jake.

“What’s going on ?”, asked Trent.

“Like you give a shit, you fucking pussy. I got a battle to win. You can go back to bed, like the little girl you are, or you can come and help fight. Your choice, Faggot”.

Trent, as dim as he was, still didn’t like his manhood called a chicken, so he quickly dressed and prepared to join Jake.

“All right ho-mo, let’s go”, Jake told him.

The two boys slipped out the window, and headed for the Library, to hop the wall and then take the shortcut to the path that led to the Prep’s side yard.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

A little after 2 AM, the door to Harrington House opened. Through it came Darby and two of the Preps. Biff and Gord.  They went to stand by the closest pillars, waiting on Tony and the merchandise.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2015, 12:25:56 PM by BloodChuckZ »

Offline dudemann5798

• Not-So-Average Joe!
    • View Profile
The Never Ending Story
« Reply #91 on: January 06, 2010, 09:27:02 PM »
Tony, Constanos, and Laurent arrived. "Do you have the merchandise?" began Derby.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Winkie spotted the activity, called down from the roof. "They're There !"

"Let's go !!",  Kurt said, as he picked up a baseball bat and led the way, "Let's Do This !!" he exclaimed.

Jake and Trent arrived in the shadow of Harrington House via the side yard from the Library.  They could see Tony, Laurent, Constantinos, and all the Preps. Slowly, they began to move forward.

Kurt and the Rockers snuck forward in the shadows along the pathway to Harrington House.

« Last Edit: August 13, 2015, 12:30:13 PM by BloodChuckZ »

Offline T-Bone

• The Chief of Police
  • I Need A Life
    • View Profile
The Never Ending Story
« Reply #92 on: January 06, 2010, 09:36:44 PM »
 Tony heard a noise behind him.  Turning, he looked, and there by the Prep's side yard stood Jake and Trent.

"What the Hell,  you fag !" Said Tony. "You're harder to get rid of than gum on a shoe !"

"All right, You asked for it !!", Jake said while striking a M-80 Firecracker on his pants. Suddenly, he was blasted by a Potato Spud that seemed to be coming from behind him.  One of the Nerds had followed them over the walls from the Library.  The Spud blasted Jake right in the back of his head, knocking him out cold with the lit M-80 Firecracker in his hand.  Trent picked up the Firecracker and threw it for his life.  The Firecracker exploded in mid air, and Trent grabbed Jake by the legs and started dragging him back through the yard.

"This isn't over !" said Trent, screaming at Tony.

"OK, Fuckface" said Tony. He wanted to chase after tham, but Derby was waiting impatently for his goods. "Back to business, I guess", he muttered.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2015, 12:36:55 PM by BloodChuckZ »

Offline Mercury

• Bullworth Official Steroids Dealer
  • Workout Freak.
    • View Profile
The Never Ending Story
« Reply #93 on: January 07, 2010, 02:57:39 AM »
"Listen to me, Tony”, Derby said, “It's all right that you got the cheapest and the only merchandise that we can have.  But I don't want this... Kind of thing to happen again."

"I didn't know anything about this, you know“, Tony said truthfully.  “I promise you that I will find out what these assholes had in mind and deal with them.”

Derby seemed satisfied with that answer.  Then, getting back to the merchandise, Tony showed the boxes.  “Now, I got two full boxes... I'm sure you will love them.  I've got very fine clothes for you, the Leader that respects his appearance, and more light clothing, for the ones who prefer to combine good-looking and good feeling !"

"Of course, we’ll take it”, said Derby, after looking it over.  “Oh, uh... Maybe you could find something for my girlfriend, Pinky... Hey, Pinky ?  Come on out here, please !"

A very fine looking dark-haired girl came out of the Harrington House. She was apparently wearing good clothes, but Derby sure wasn't thinking so.  She walked very elegantly, gave her hand to Derby and walked to Tony, acknowledging him with a nod of her head.

"You know, Pinky... This here is the young man I've talked about”, Derby said.  “OK, Tony, look at this skirt she has.  It's a bit ripped there, and there.  Could you maybe obtain something for her ?"

"Of course I can”, Tony said. “Maybe even by tomorrow night ?"

"Hmmm…But we won't be here then.  I and my friends are going to playing cards at the Glass Jaw Gym", Derby pondered.

"I'll be in the Girls Dorm !", Pinky said. "You just have to bring it to me quickly... Could you do that ?  Please... I can't stay in this ripped ugly skirt !"

"Okay, I'll make it”, Tony said, “No problem."

"Thank you.", Pinky said, giving Tony a curious look before turning and going back into Harrington House.

"Okay, Tony, we’ll take your boxes now”, Derby said. “Here's for you, I think that's the cost."

Tony looked at the money….$80 dollars, plus the $22 he had left... $102 dollars.  He had really made out good. He tucked the money in his pocket.

"We’ll see you later than…And do not forget to teach those Pricks a lesson, so that they don't do their crude antics again at our place again”, Derby said.

"Sure, I'll do it.”, Tony assured him, then turned and motioned for Laurent and Constantinos to go. 
« Last Edit: August 14, 2015, 05:13:14 AM by BloodChuckZ »

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
The Never Ending Story
« Reply #94 on: January 07, 2010, 04:08:04 AM »
Hearing sudden yells behind him, Tony turned in that direction. The Rockers, followed by the Greasers,. were running down the pathway towards them, waving Melee Weapons.  The Greasers went for the Preps of Derby, Biff, and Gord, while Kurt, Tibo, and Winkie went for Tony, Laurent and Constantinos. 

Tony pulled out and raised his Spud Gun as Kurt, Tibo, and Benny charged up the steps of the Harrington House pathway, followed by the three other Rockers. Tony fired off the Spud Gun at Kurt, but this time he saw it coming, and ducked. The spud meant for Kurt instead hit Tibo in the nuts, and he fell, withering in pain. Kurt avoided the next spud shot by ducking behind a pillar. He pulled out a loose chunk of brick from the pillar and lobbed it at Tony, who ducked just a little too late as the brick smacked him in the shoulder. Tony staggered, dropping his Spud gun, and Kurt charged him from behind the pillar.

Seeing Tony in distress, Constantinos stepped in front of Tony and faced the charging Kurt, who swung the Bat in his hands and connected with Constantinos’ already injured ribs.  Constantinos fell to the ground in agony, as Kurt resumed his charge. Tony dropped to the ground and leg swept Kurt’s legs out fro under him, and he fell, dropping the Bat. Both boys hopped up and went at each other, exchanging punches. The other Rockers formed a circle around the two combatants, watching the fight.  The Jocks, who had been waiting in the shadows of the pathway to the Gym, raced up around the Fountain behind the Greasers, and started taking them out from behind.

Hearing the commotion, more Preps poured out the doors of Harrington House and joined in the fight against the attacking Cliques. The entire yard soon resembled a giant cage match, with hand-to-hand fighting going on everywhere. Laurent, having fended off an attack from a Prep, joined his fellow athletes and started pounding the outnumbered Rockers.

Spuds began raining down on the scene from the hidden Nerds, who had snuck up to the Fountain from the North.  Being quite a ways from the main fight, many of the Spuds missed their targets, bit some found their mark. The barrage continued even as the Greasers, who seemed to have the upper hand, kept fighting the Preps. Spuds that found their mark hit both groups without distinction.

Tony and Kurt kept trading punches, but Tony was a little more savvy, getting in a lot of good shots. Kurt could street fight, but had never went to Gym class. Ducking a blow, Tony grabbed Kurt by the neck, and dragged him over to a nearby Trash Bin. Kicking Kurt in the nuts, Tony picked the boy up, and for the third time, jammed him ass first into the Bin.

“You just don’t learn, do you, Fuck ?  STAY OUTTA MY BUSINESS !!”. Tony pulled a M-80 Firecracker from his pocket, lit it, and threw it into the Bin on top of the flailing Kurt.  He stepped back and ducked as the Firecracker went off..…KA=BAM !!!!…..Knocking Kurt into unconsciousness.  Tony looked around, and saw the Jocks beating the shit out of the Rockers.  Behind him, Constantinos was struggling to his feet.  Retrieving his Spud Gun, Tony went to him and helped him up. The battle still raged on.

“Come on, little man…Let’s get you outta here”. Tony said, as he grabbed Constantinos under the arms and walked him away from the yard, handing him off to a Jock named Bo, who would take him to safety at the Jock’s House.  Tony then re-joined the fight alongside Laurent.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Trent had dragged Jake from the scene, boosted him over the three walls between Harrington House and the Library. Checking the pathway in front of the Library, Trent saw a Prefect racing past, heading towards the source of the noise at Harrington House. Coast Clear. Trent picked up the unconscious Jake in a fireman carry, and carried him all the way to the Boy’s dorm, up the front steps, through the front door, and into his room.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2015, 05:42:55 AM by BloodChuckZ »

Offline Mercury

• Workout Freak.
    • View Profile
The Never Ending Story
« Reply #95 on: January 07, 2010, 04:09:37 PM »
The Greasers declined to attack Tony and Laurent after seeing how he had defeated Kurt, and concentrated their attack on the Preps. The Jocks were kicking Rocker ass.  The stronger, more fight versed-Preps ran off the Greasers, and the last two Rockers stood down and ran.  As Tony punched the last one fifteen times in the shoulder on his way out, the hidden Nerds lowered their weapons while coming out of the darkness, and the four big Jocks stopped and lowered their massive fists.  The Preps retreated to the inside of Harrington House, while both other cliques faced, without knowing what to do.  Finally, a skinny Nerd named Cornelius stepped forward and gave his hand to the nearest Jock.  The tall Jock looked at his friends, smiled, and gave his hand to the Nerd.  "Good job”, he said.

All members of both cliques began congratulating each other, and Tony decided to conclude this one-night friendship.  He spoke to all, to prove them that gathering is winning.  In sign of his gratitude, he began to distribute five bucks each.  On his calculation, a $35 dollars profit wasn’t as important when compared to his benefits.  And, this could make them have better respect and a good opinion about him.  Finally, after all were dispersed by the arriving Prefects, Laurent had left with Tony.

"You did a good job too, Laurent, thanks to you”, Tony said gratefully.

"I am sure you can solve the problems we have here, and that's why I want to be your Friend”, Laurent declared.

"You deserve five bucks too”, said Tony.

"Non. You have saved my ass, I had to help you there."

"I suppose we gotta sleep now”, Tony said, still hyped up. “Have you got anything you wanna do ?"

"I could teach you something", Laurent proposed. La roulade."

"Oh yeah ?“, said Tony with curiosity. “What the hell is that ?"

"Come with me. Viens !", Laurent said, and began running. Tony followed.

===============================================================

They arrived at the Library.  Laurent began to talk, "As far as I remember... I was up there last night”, he said, pointing at the roof.

"You were about to fall.  In fact, we did fall.  If it wasn’t for that peat moss in the flower bed, I wouldn't want to see your legs !"

"That's the point”, Laurent said, and began to climb the window borders, as he had the other night.  When he reached the second floor, he paused.

And then Laurent jumped.

As he began to touch the ground, he bent his legs, made himself a sort of ball, and rolled perfectly as such for several yards, popping back to his feet.  The whole movement had been made in less than a second.  Laurent made his way back over and explained the whole thing to Tony.

"If you fall straight, your gravity is all vertical. If you do the roulade, it will be horizontal... That's why it works. Oui ?", he said.

"Uh, how do I do this exactly ?”, Tony asked. “I mean, with my body ?"

"Bend the legs, Roll your body... Like this... Start from your right shoulder... End in the left Kidney... Like this...", Laurent demonstrated in slow motion.

Tony approached the building from the side.  He looked up at the spot where Laurent had jumped.  How tall was it ?  Four yards ?  More ?  Tony shrugged and began to climb as Laurent had, reaching the second floor.  He remembered the lesson of the French kid, and jumped.  Bent his legs.  Rolled his body.  Heard a crack.

Fuck... My Shoulder…. Tony groaned.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2015, 06:25:30 AM by BloodChuckZ »

Offline dudemann5798

• Not-So-Average Joe!
    • View Profile
The Never Ending Story
« Reply #96 on: January 07, 2010, 06:02:09 PM »
Tony went to the Infirmary to get his shoulder checked out.  As he arrived, he noticed a familiar face slumped in a chair…Kurt.  He was semi-conscious.

“Muther..Muther…Fukkerr..” the boy slurred, seeing Tony.

Tony got his shoulder checked out, keeping a wary eye on Kurt.

“Just a Sprain”, the Nurse McRae said. “Here’s a sling. Now go on, take off….We have a lot of injured to deal with here….Damn stupid kids.”

Tony looked around. She was right.  More than a dozen boys were already packed in the small infirmary, with the Prefects still bringing in more, some walking, most being carried.  Tony gave Kurt the finger before leaving the Infirmary and stepping outside.

Since the Prefects were occupied with bringing the injured kids in, they didn’t seem concerned with busting anybody for curfew.  Tony headed down the steps, and started toward the Boy’s Dorm.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2015, 06:35:09 AM by BloodChuckZ »

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
The Never Ending Story
« Reply #97 on: January 07, 2010, 07:00:03 PM »
Jake came to in Trent’s room. His head hurt something fierce. He sat up, woozy.

“Whoa, Dude…You really got hammered”, Jake heard a voice say.

“What The Fuck…Trent ??  Where the Hell…What the Hell…Oh SHIT, MY HEAD !!!”….Jake groaned, “AHHH, FUCK…FUCK….FUCK…!!!!”

Trent looked at Jake nervously…”Uhh…I brought you back here…You was knocked out…”

“NO SHIT SHERLOCK !!!  How the FUCK did you arrive at that decision, DUMBASS ??”, Jake raged.

Trent shut up, afraid to say more. Jake got shakily to his feet. Still woozy, but he cold stand…and walk. Good.

“Get me something for my head” he said to Trent.  Just about every student in Bullworth kept some kind of OTC pain reliever handy, because it really came in handy after a beating. Trent dug around in his dresser and came up with a bottle of Tylenol.

“Gimme those”, Jake said, snatching the bottle out of Trent’s hand.  Gulping down some of the pills, he jammed the bottle in his pocket. “I can’t stay here”, He said wobbling to the door. He stopped. “Listen…Thanks….For getting me outta there….I’ll be getting back to you.”  Then he was out the door and gone.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2015, 06:41:49 AM by BloodChuckZ »

Offline dudemann5798

• Not-So-Average Joe!
    • View Profile
The Never Ending Story
« Reply #98 on: January 07, 2010, 07:16:13 PM »
The next afternoon, after he awoke, Tony realized he had missed his classes.  He decided to go check things out anyway, as he had to see if he still had  a delivery to take care of this evening for that Prep Girl.  As Tony was walking around the Quad, he ran into Kurt.

"Look here, I'm done with this.  I was one of the toughest kids where I come from, then I agreed to get sent to this crap-bomb." Kurt said. "I already got the Greasers on my side. Those Nerds, they drove a hard bargain, but I finally struck a deal.  So, you watch your back.  I never fall behind in something like this.  This is War !!" Kurt continued, and then walked away.

Tony watched as he walked off.  What an Asshole, Tony thought.

« Last Edit: August 14, 2015, 06:55:20 AM by BloodChuckZ »

Offline T-Bone

• The Chief of Police
  • I Need A Life
    • View Profile
The Never Ending Story
« Reply #99 on: January 07, 2010, 07:54:27 PM »
Just then he heard a voice behind him say, "That kid is such a pest !"

It made Tony jump... But it was only Karen.

"You're a little jumpy, aren't you ?" said Karen.

"Sorry," said Tony. "That kid won't get of my ass. This is getting way too serious between us."

"Oh, don't worry. Those Rockers are weak, we don't need the Nerds…We have the only clique we need.....The Jocks."  Karen pointed down towards the Parking Lot to a Jocks-Rocker fight that had just started up. "You just relax, heal up, and let the Jocks do the fighting for now."

It seemed that the Jocks were whooping some ass.  They walked on towards the Fountain, then Tony told Karen he had some business to take care of.  Giving her a kiss, he told her he would see her later.  Karen continued on down to the Football Field, and Tony turned left, down the pathway to Harrington House.

Approaching the doors, he knocked several times, but got no response.  Tony recalled that Derby had said they were going to be at a place called the Glass Jaw this evening, which he had no Idea where that was at. 

He wasn’t sure if Derby still wanted to do business with him, seeing as how there had been a big battle here last night, partly on his account.  Neither did he know whether that Prep girl, Pinky, would actually be waiting on him to bring her a skirt this evening.  He supposed he could have Constantinos check out the Girl’s Dorm and find out if she was there.  For some reason, Tony felt that Karen shouldn’t know about him doing business with this Prep girl.  He didn’t exactly know why that was, but thought it might be that odd look the girl had given him last night.   

After a while, it became clear that nobody was going to answer his knocks.  Tony checked, and found the doors locked.  Obviously, They had already left.  He went off to find Constantinos.

It took a while to track him down, as Constantinos had been in the back room of the School Infirmary all day, as a result of last night’s battle.  Tony found him moping in front of the School.  Telling him what he needed, Tony had to encourage him with another five bucks.  With that, Constantinos agreed to find out and meet him later in the evening.  Tony then went to the Football Field to spend the remainder of the day with Karen.

Later on, after dark, Tony walked Karen back to the Girl’s Dorm, engaging in some kissing and groping around back before she went in.  Tony turned to leave as Karen entered the side door, and going around front, he saw Constantinos approaching him from the shadows on the North side of the Dorm.  In A hurried conference, Constantinos informed him that Pinky was not at the Girl’s Dorm this evening. 

They walked back to the Boy’s Dorm to take their rest.  But Tony didn't know he still had a whole load of shit coming his way in the days to come.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2015, 07:40:18 AM by BloodChuckZ »

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
The Never Ending Story
« Reply #100 on: January 08, 2010, 04:17:34 AM »
Trent awoke hearing a tapping at his window.  What the hell, it was after 2 AM.  He got up and opened the window.  It was Jake.  He started shoving some boxes through the window, then came climbing through himself. “What the hell took you so long ?”

“Duh…Sorry, I was sleeping…..”, Trent began to say.

“What the fuck ever….I need you to sell these for me, and collect the money.  I’ll give you a twenty-per-cent cut.  These boxes..”, Jake pointed, “are for your group, the Bullies.  And these..” He pointed again, “are for the Greasers.”

“But…But…The Greasers HATE you now, they won’t wanna buy stuff offa you…”, Trent protested.

“They’re not buying them from ME, you numb fuck”, Jake said.

“Uhhh….What’da mean ?”, said Trent.

Jake swore.  Nobody could be this stupid. “They’re buying them from YOU, fuckface….You tell them you’ve taken over my operation.  Same price as before.  You’ll be dealing with them from now on. Take Russell with you. That oughtta get you in.”

“But…” Trent said, “They’ll ask about you…What’ll I tell them….”

Jake swore again. “Tell them I disappeared.  Tell them I got locked up.  Tell them I’m Dead.  I don’t give a fuck from Hell WHAT you tell them.  Just make it good, and make them believe that I’m outta the picture.  Have you got that ??”

“Uhh…Yeah….OK, can do”, Trent said.

“Good”, Jake said, and climbing back out the window, was gone.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2015, 07:45:47 AM by BloodChuckZ »

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
The Never Ending Story
« Reply #101 on: January 08, 2010, 04:32:57 AM »
The weather turned chillier, as it tended to do in the Fall in New England.  Some time had gone by, but all was not well at the Bullworth Campus.

Karen couldn’t sleep.  She was worried about Tony.  Almost a week had gone by since the big fight, but there was an undercurrent of tension among the Cliques.  The Rockers were now staying with the Greasers over at the Autoshop, and the other cliques were still pissed at both Cliques for starting the big fight over at Harrington House.  Karen had been sitting, looking out the window towards the Boy’s Dorm.  Just then…She noticed a figure sneaking down the path towards the Girl’s Dorm.  Was that Tony ?….No, wrong size…

Was That….Jake ?   Karen watched as the figure cut to their left, went across the yard, and hopped up the wall at the shortcut.  Karen suddenly decided to follow whoever it was, and ran out of her room softly to the side door opening it just in time to see the figure jump off the other end of the shortcut, and head to the Parking Lot.

Rounding the wall at the Parking Lot, Karen watched as the figure made his way to the old school bus at the far end, and then go inside.  Karen considered…. If that was Jake….Could be where he had been hiding out by day ?…And at night, he would be out roaming….

Karen decided to return to the Dorm for some much-needed sleep for now.  She would tell Tony tomorrow.  By the way it was looking, if that was Jake…He wasn’t doing so well.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2015, 07:57:24 AM by BloodChuckZ »

Offline Mercury

• Workout Freak.
    • View Profile
The Never Ending Story
« Reply #102 on: January 08, 2010, 03:24:32 PM »
Tony was woke up by Constantinos that Saturday, knocking on his door.  The miserable dude said that he had seen Steve walking everywhere nervously, almost like he was depressed.  Tony dressed up, and made his way up to the Fountain, where he saw Steve, walking around the Statue like crazy.  Tony threw on some clothes and made his way to the Fountain, where he saw Steve.  It was just as Constantinos had said, Steve was indeed circling around the edge of the Fountain, his eyes fixated on the forgotten Bullhorn Player Statue in the center.

"Ah, Tony !”, Steve greeted him in a jittery manner.

"What's up man ?“, Tony asked. “Anything wrong ?"

"Are you fucking kidding ?”, Steve whooshed. “ Don't you SEE what's happening ?"

"Er... What should be different ?", Tony said, looking around.

"You know, it all comes from the Rockers”, Steve said, resuming his aimless walk around the fountain. “They've been on our turf the last few days, and after some guys of MY Clique were paid to try to kick your ass.….I can't trust anybody."

"Okay”, Tony said. “I'll put a scare into the Rockers, while you'll talk to your Clique."

"What should I tell them ?", Steve lamented, stopping his pacing.

"Fuck ! Did you forget who you are ?  You're a Greaser, and all of your boys are Greasers, you hear me ?”, Tony said, gripping Steve’s arm.  “Any of you aren't part of this for money, any of you aren't part of this for being in a group….You all are a part of this because you THINK like Greasers !"

Steve considered this a moment. "Yeah, you're right."

"And that's why your people gather, because they're different from rich kids, because they KNOW that money doesn't buy class !“, Tony continued. “Do you really think that these Virgins Rockers are like you ?  Because they AREN'T !"

The doubt left Steve‘s face, and he smiled.  “That‘s damn straight !”, he said. 

“Just remind your Clique of who they are”, Tony said, “They’re Greasers, not somebody else’s Little Bitches.”

Steve resolutely walked to the steps that led to the Autoshop, then turned. "What are you going to do to...Um…Scare these boys ?"

"I got my little ideas... And don't forget…”, Tony said, forking his middle and index fingers towards his face, “The eyes, Chico, they never lie."

Tony sped off.  His idea was to give a lesson to these wannabe-tough-guys anonymously. And for this, he'd need a mask, and a sweat-shirt with a hood.…That's the way to do it.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2015, 08:12:44 AM by BloodChuckZ »

Offline T-Bone

• The Chief of Police
  • I Need A Life
    • View Profile
The Never Ending Story
« Reply #103 on: January 08, 2010, 06:31:55 PM »
Tony knew the one place he could find a disguise, later that night.... The Boys Locker Room underneath the Gym and the Pool Building.  After sneaking down there after-hours, he started picking the combination locks, a ridiculously easy thing to do.  Tony wasn’t above a little larceny if it served his purposes.  At first didn't find anything useful. In the seventh one he found a ski mask.   And in the tenth, he found something he had never seen before.... A Bottle Rocket Launcher.

"Damn! How do they get this shit?!" Thought Tony.

He set off to the Autoshop in his new disguise and saw a group of Rockers, standing in a corner by the entryway, smoking. "Need A Light ??!" he shouted out loud while pulling the trigger on the bottle rocket launcher.

The charged M-80s from the Launcher landed right in the middle of them and knocked them to the asphalt.

Why didn't I steal this before ?, thought Tony.

As one of them stumbled up to his feet, Tony whipped out his Spud Gun and blasted his ass.  Three bodies now lay withering on the ground.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2015, 08:19:11 AM by BloodChuckZ »

Offline Mercury

• Workout Freak.
    • View Profile
The Never Ending Story
« Reply #104 on: January 08, 2010, 07:04:04 PM »

As Tony moved further into the Greasers turf., he saw Steve had apparently made a good job with his talk -- All the Greasers from his Clique were in back, fighting the last three Rockers.

"We need backup !”, a Rocker name Benny screamed.  “Where are these fucking smoking assholes ?"

Tony knew the backup will never come.…It would soon be lying in the Infirmary.  He patiently looked the devastating feet and fists of the Greasers raining down on the poor Rockers, and knew that couldn't resist much longer.  After the last Rocker went down, Tony took a few steps in direction of the gathered Clique, his mask still on, and screamed, "It's The End For All You Losers !!"

As the Greasers were stepping back from him, he lowered the Spud Gun and pulled his mask off.  A couple recognized him, laughing.

"All right, I see you Greasers have taken over your turf again”, grinned Tony. “That's a good thing !"

"Who are you ?", said a Greaser named Ricky.

"Some of you don't know me already. I'm Tony.", he introduced himself.

"He just helped us, by knocking out the rest of the Rockers !" said Steve.

"So, you're welcome….Wanna drink something ?" asked Norton, a black greaser.

"Yeah, come in under the shelter, so I can get to know you better”, said Peanut, the Clique’s leader.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2015, 08:23:03 AM by BloodChuckZ »