News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Best 'WTF!?' Moments in Bully  (Read 256310 times)

Offline tedtheman

• View Profile
Best 'WTF!?' Moments in Bully
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2009, 02:01:16 PM »
what happend when i was getting busted by a prefect
russel said"smash you!" then smashed the prefect
the pedro joind in punched the prefect and got away with it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline badman

• Psycho for hire
  • Does this look like heaven?
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2009, 11:28:25 PM »
I was chasing Eunice, shoving her by calling her names, and a nearby prefect just stood there talking to himself and watching the whole thing.

Offline denialofinsanity

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2009, 12:57:22 PM »
Petey's stripper joke really got to me for a while.

Offline Cinder

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 08, 2009, 08:02:52 PM »
When the bike got stuck up on the Bullworth statue. X3

Offline ThePizzaDeliveryBoy

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 05, 2009, 11:32:21 AM »
One time I shoved a prefect in a locker and some guy (;)I think it was a normal kid who dresses in school uniform;)) opened the locker and the prefect fell out, and then for no reason he just started punchin the crap out of the prefect and i was there just watching until he eventually got busted. I was laughing my ass off for like an hour.:lol:

lol i have no idea why he did it in the first place.

Offline Bully-Freak

• Addicted.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2009, 01:09:22 PM »
1. I was at the carnival and i got off my go kart when a greaser punched a prep and started running from the cops so the cop took my go kart and went chasin' the greaser.

2.I was walking to my next class when a jock comes up a leg-sweeps me and the prefect right there busts me instead of the jock who hit me.

WTF!

Mike_W

« Reply #21 on: June 22, 2009, 10:27:10 AM »
I'm new to the forums here, but I've had Bully for a while, and plenty of WTF moments have happened to me.
  To start with: In the boy's dorm common room I was harrassing Algie and he started bullying himself! He just sat there while he recieved a wedgie and a slap in the face by no one. Then he froze in place, strange!

Offline Jacob

• View Profile
    • My Bloodee Jacob Youtube Channel
« Reply #22 on: July 08, 2009, 10:18:48 PM »
A prefect was busting an "invisible" person...:lol:

Mike_W

« Reply #23 on: July 18, 2009, 07:32:39 PM »
The other day I walked past Bucky while he was talking to a group of nerds and he said "Have you ever put a peanut butter sandwich down your pants?" Damn, that was way to much info Bucky!

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 18, 2009, 08:19:33 PM »
After you complete the 2 Asylum Missions, put on the Orderly costume, and return to the asylum grounds --- The other Orderlys will ignore you, enter the Asylum, where those Ordrelys will also ignore you -- go to the rec room, and you will be able to shoot or kick open the door to Block "C", even though there is no blue arrow under it -- continue into block "C", there is plenty of rubble & such laying around, find your way into the Mourgue room, from there into the Furnace room...There is an Exit door, go through it, and you will find yourself in a fenced-In yard -- with no way out, and....WTF !!
You can't re-enter the Asylum, and you are stuck there, In that yard.....Passing out at 2 AM won't help, you will only wake up there also.........WTF !!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: July 18, 2009, 08:23:07 PM by CHUCKX53 »

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 18, 2009, 08:33:50 PM »
Also, with Weapons Cheats, You can Whack the 2 outside Ordrelys with the Unlimited Ammo Spud Gun, enter the Asylum, jump up on the Ping Pong table (to the right after you enter the rec room, with boxes & crap stacked on it), and shoot the Orderly in the room, then shoot the other 3 as they come running in -- Each Orderly will take 3 hits to put down -- Then you can kick open the Block "C" doors for your WTF experence.....

Be sure to save BEFORE you do this, as you will have to quit the game because you will not be able to escape the fenced-in yard......

Offline Constantinos

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 01, 2009, 07:37:13 PM »
I've gotten stuck in the fenced in asylum area. But there is a way out. shoot an orderly with your sling shot a couple of times. the first few times he wont do anything,but after a while he'll come run at you. stand as close to the wall as you can and he'll grab you through the wall and bust you.
For my own WTF? i was walking around the school when i saw one of the jocks(i think damon) beating the crap out of Mr. Wiggins, the history teacher! WTF!?

Mike_W

« Reply #27 on: August 01, 2009, 08:56:30 PM »
Thank you about the way out of the fenced in yard Constantinos, I did that a few days ago and meant to post about it but got lazy and forgot, so I guess you did my dirty work for me ;)
  I just had a WTF moment the other day when I saw Gordon making small talk in the dorm and he said: "You know Lance? He's so stupid I bet he can't even read!" and ya know who was standing there talking to him? Well I'll give you a guess. It got funnier when he replied "Yeah I know"

Mike_W

« Reply #28 on: August 11, 2009, 01:23:30 PM »
Today I was driving the Go-kart when I knocked Angie off of her bike with it. But wait! It gets better! There was a perfect nearby and he decided he wanted to use the bike. When he hopped on, Angie wanted her bike back so she ran over and tried to push Edward off, but he would have none of that and punched her right in the face while still seated on the bike! I laughed so hard when I saw this happen.

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 11, 2009, 07:51:55 PM »
Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Har-Har-Har-Har......That's CLASSIC.....