News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Weird  (Read 1979 times)

Offline HopkinsFan80

• View Profile
Weird
« on: June 08, 2008, 08:52:15 PM »
I was in the boys Dorm. I went to my room to change my outfit. When I went to the wardrobe, I found Constantinos Lying there knocked out. I did not even touch him. Im wondering why my room? Then later when I went to the boys dorm to go to sleep, Constantinos came right at me and started throwing punches and he had very low heath. I punched him once to knock him out. I was kind of confused. Then an hour later, I went back to my room in the dorm. Then I saw three kids just standing there. So I tried to beat them up. Nothing. I could not touch them. Then I tried a weapon. Still nothing. I went to sleep again. When I woke up, they were gone. Then I went outside, and they were standing there. All three of them. But I could knock them out this time. I think it was two nerds and a prep. Just when I thought I had enough glitches for the day. I came across one more. It was a so funny I almost craped my pants. It was a prefect, but he had a love sign like girls do, I was able to kiss him! Only I found out it was Zoe because he had her voice. I think the game switched the apperance with Zoe and the Prefect. But When I went to find zoe, she was normal. After all of these glitches, I returned the game and got a better copy. The first one I think was broke. Lol

Offline Bully_Nut

• iMarcus
  • Bullworth Junkie
  • Trust Comes Tough.
    • View Profile
Weird
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2008, 10:40:12 PM »
Your weird.  :|

Offline verno

• View Profile
Weird
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2008, 01:38:35 PM »
the house thingy you win from the preps i once went in there and 3 kids were there 2 bullys and 1 normal kid and the bullys were shouting stuff to him but no words were coming out then he kept on running around and crying so i took a pic of him

Offline HopkinsFan80

• View Profile
Weird
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2008, 04:29:03 PM »
Lol. I always got glitches. I remember when a girl just walked into the dorm and I beat the crap out of her. Then a prefect came inside the boys dorm to. Weird