News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: BULLY ROLEPLAY RESPECT / FACTION SELECTOR MOD  (Read 2212 times)

Offline feliiperh

• View Profile
BULLY ROLEPLAY RESPECT / FACTION SELECTOR MOD
« on: August 28, 2022, 11:22:36 PM »
BULLY ROLEPLAY RESPECT / FACTION SELECTOR MOD

Developers:
- me (Ardeloso) - Idea, clothes IDs
- SimonBestia - Making the script run perfectly

I remember when playing Bully: Canis Canem Edit in my PS2, I used to roleplay. Wear certain clothes and pretend to be part of a faction/clique. Now this is reality.
This mod works by identifying the clothing Jimmy are using. If you are using a clothe that are flagged as Jock clothe, the game will set respects and peds attitudes towards you accordingly. So on and so forth. But if you are not using any clothes related to a faction/clique, you will get neutral respects and attitude. This mod used the "The Eggs" and "Weed Killer" Missions by RockstarGames for inspiration and how to do it.
The mod detects torso clothing only. Didn't wanted to overcomplicate and mod hair, pants, shoes, etc.
- VIDEO -

- DOWNLOAD -

- UPDATE V1.1 -
Enhanced attitudes and emotions. Now it is not just your enemies (exemple: preps vs greasers) that will taunt you and bully you. If you're in a faction turf, they will do that, even if you're not they're enemy, instead of ignoring you in the v1. If you're a nerd/student, Bullies will bully you whenever they see you, as usual.

- HOW TO INSTALL -
Just extract Script.img and Script.dir in your Android/Data/com.rockstargames.bully/files/BullyOrig/Scripts folder. Or extract the STimeCycle.lur and replace in your script.img. You can use it with MSR I and MSR II.

Preps Clothes:
Aquaberry Vest(Blue)
Aquaberry Vest(White)

Nerds Clothes:
Astronomy Club Vest
Bullworth Zip-Up - Green

Jocks Clothes:
Gym Shirt (Player Wrestling Outfit Torso)
Bullworth Sport Jacket
LS Training Jacket
Bullworth Letterman Jacket
Team Football Jersey

Dropouts Clothes:
Skull Jammie Shirt (Jimmy's Pajamas Shirt)
Creepy Clown T-Shirt
 Rocker Hoodie
Rock On Shirt
Metal T-Shirt (Without Sleeves)
New Flannel Shirt
Worn Flannel Shirt

Students Clothes:
Bullworth Vest (Jimmy Uniform Vest)
Team Zip-Up (Red Bullworth Hoodie)
School Sweater (Students Uniform Vest)
Bullworth Hoodie - Blue

Bullies Clothes: