News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: New Guy in the house  (Read 2204 times)

Offline MMM

• View Profile
New Guy in the house
« on: May 29, 2020, 02:01:23 PM »
Hey all, how are u all doing?
I m young guy from Morocco 🇲🇦, who truly loves bully game since i played it when i was 12 years old, alone god knows how many times i repeated the story mod at PS2, hahaah, i used to play a lot of COD and RTS games like total war rome, age of mythology, warcraft the forzen thorn, reign of chaos, Now i m back to bully in phone version, trying out if someone can give me more information about the social clubs and theirs features i will be really grateful, and like you all i really hope someday we will see Bully 2, that day we should break into rockstar company and take every mother f.... Copy a revenge for letting us wait all this time for our childhood dream to happen, May God bless you guys be safe from corona and stay home

Offline DarkHero

• Developer
  • Bully Modder
    • View Profile
Re: New Guy in the house
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2020, 02:55:57 PM »
welcome my friend, it is very good to see new people here and especially to still play bully, the mobile version I played only once, so, I don’t know how to tell you anything about.

Offline Hayley

• _( :⁍ 」 )_
  • Global Moderator
  • I Live Here
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2020, 03:50:15 PM »
Hello!

I was pretty floored when I heard Bully come out on mobile, like it blew my mind how it's possible. Maybe I'm a boomer who doesn't understand the wonders of technology. I've never joined Social Club and had to look it up just now so I can't say anything about it.

.... AGE OF MYTHOLOGY YOU SAY??? I regularly play AoE3, occasionally 2 even though I'm garbage at it, but Mythology was always my favourite. The difficulty feels just right for me, 3's AI is pretty laughable and 2's is really tough. And of course, I'm just a sucker for mythology in general. *shakes cane* Still have all my disks and an ancient strategy guide book.

Offline MMM

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2020, 04:58:24 PM »
Hello!

I was pretty floored when I heard Bully come out on mobile, like it blew my mind how it's possible. Maybe I'm a boomer who doesn't understand the wonders of technology. I've never joined Social Club and had to look it up just now so I can't say anything about it.

.... AGE OF MYTHOLOGY YOU SAY??? I regularly play AoE3, occasionally 2 even though I'm garbage at it, but Mythology was always my favourite. The difficulty feels just right for me, 3's AI is pretty laughable and 2's is really tough. And of course, I'm just a sucker for mythology in general. *shakes cane* Still have all my disks and an ancient strategy guide book.
Yep also i did play age of empires 2 i finished all the campaigns , my favourite was genghis khan, Saladin, El cid, for the conqueror campaigns i liked kyto, and the vikings campaign it was dope, for age of mythology i finished all the missions until arkantos died and became a God, and killed the evil god  poseidon, also my favorite gameplay when i did go hard-core on people on-line was Zeus, loki, Ra, they're my favorite, but in extended edition and the titans version, gaia, and set and poseidon, kronos was op af, specially with the extra benefits of the titans and the camping was perfect i couldn't ask for me, but the thing i didn't like at all is age of mythology tale of the dragon (Dlc) was totally trash after the company's like Activision got out we had the shit game of the franchise to be honest, it's weak super weak, the voice acting of the characters was low, plenty of bugs, not interesting story line like the usually, the Chinese gods and titans are good also its op faction to play with, but they have rushed the company so much, but it's like bully a childhood game that u won't forget

Offline Hayley

• _( :⁍ 」 )_
  • Global Moderator
  • I Live Here
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2020, 05:44:26 PM »
I need to finish the campaign in 2 still oops. Like even though I've had the game since 2002ish I've never finished anything beyond the Joan of Ark part. I've completed 3 and Mythology years ago, although I couldn't finish Tale of the Dragon's story because of a game breaking bug, but I never finished 2. I had planned on it when I got Definitive Edition, and I did chip away at it a bit, but other interests took over my attention.