News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: How to increase/decrease the fighting moves/punch damage amount  (Read 10385 times)

Offline RSta

• View Profile
As stated above, is there any way to increase the damage scale of the NPC's certain punches/grapple moves or even Jimmys, (the Damage Scale in pedstat.dat doesnt work btw) , for example, Casey and Bo's (J_Melee) final third punch to face deals 0 damage while normal shoving to peds and to Jimmy reduces health with is absolutely ridiculous lol , and Russell's punches deal much more damage compared to other bullies so is there a way to increase it for them as well ?

(i know u can do it via lua, but i dont know how to do it for free roam peds.)

Offline King Cobra

• Admin
  • I Live Here
  • TGSWP
    • View Profile
Re: How to increase/decrease the fighting moves/punch damage amount
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2019, 03:22:28 PM »
I don't know where what you are looking for is located, but I would honestly recommend finding a way of doing it in lua if possible.

It's the primary coding language that Bully is based on and the more you discover the more you can mod. Plus those mods will run in a more native fashion using lua.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2019, 03:25:24 PM by King Cobra »

Offline DarbyDarby

• View Profile
Re: How to increase/decrease the fighting moves/punch damage amount
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2020, 04:56:21 PM »
Just use this function in your lua script, example: PedSetDamageGivenMultiplier(Damon, 2, 2.00)
« Last Edit: July 04, 2020, 07:24:49 PM by DarbyDarby »