News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: What Rockstar missed when creating Bully  (Read 3595 times)

Offline Snewer

• View Profile
What Rockstar missed when creating Bully
« on: April 26, 2019, 10:36:09 PM »
Bully is a pretty great game, there are really only a few minor problems in the game like how the main character is bald and also he's bald. But probably the thing that Rockstar could have implemented and didn't is what really brought the game down from a solid 10 to a liquid 7.6/10. There were no edge kids. This may seem like a bizarre complaint at first but if you think about it for a long time it makes sense. Bully came out in 2006 and it was basically the golden age of edge: shadow the hedgehog just came out, that shitty emo band about chemicals made some pretty big albums, Panic! At The Disco made their most famous album, and every high school student male and female looked like a satanic hooker. So if we had a goth or emo clique to beat up and have the prefects join in the game would have gotten nominated for every award, maybe in the sequel.

Offline WhenLifeGivesYouLemons

• xfire: 1emonthatsme
  • 波動バースト
    • View Profile
Re: What Rockstar missed when creating Bully
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2019, 03:52:50 AM »
I couldn't agree more. What were they thinking making a kid in school bald? what is he like 46 still in school? Kinda logic rockstar.  :hmm:

Offline King Cobra

• I Live Here
  • TGSWP
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2019, 05:32:10 PM »
Most of the group names in Bully are very cliché. There's always the nerdy kids, the jocks, the bullies, and the emo is no different. These are all things that you will instantly think of when it comes to a school environment.

While such groups exist, they are the most common and most used.

Greasers look like they belong in the film West Side Story, lol.

Preps are just the rich. Whether in school or normal life these types of people will be met somewhere.

Offline WhenLifeGivesYouLemons

• xfire: 1emonthatsme
  • 波動バースト
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2019, 10:35:55 PM »
I think its just a joke lol. Anyone whos played this game knows you can change your hairstyle and clothes to your liking.

Offline cherbi

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2019, 04:19:40 PM »
as much as i jump to changing my haircut to a rich kid haircut after chapter 1 ends (don't bully me about my haircut choice please thanks), jimmy looks great bald. i think sporting the look of a bald 40 year old man makes jimmy a unique character.