News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: hello guys  (Read 3161 times)

Offline BSE

• View Profile
hello guys
« on: December 05, 2018, 01:13:06 PM »
Nice to meet you all, I'm new here and browsing around the forums for cool mods to use.

Also, can anyone tell me what MOD is this video using? Apparently in the description guy says super mod 5 made by daboss but its not in forums only Supermod 3? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qG7XpsCwoDo

Offline BSE

• View Profile
Re: hello guys
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2018, 07:25:29 AM »
So I was able to make mrs danvers and mandy in towel kissable through editing Ida however I did the same to edna but the kissing part is there but the animation to kiss is not happening??? Does anyone what problem this might be and what to do?

This attachment is the hex edited version of Ida (Mines) You are able to kiss Ms phillips, Mrs danvers, Gloria and mandy in towel which I made her available in the girls dorm. The kissing option comes when u go to edna but for some reason the animation is not working, so could someone fix this and reply it back with the attachment

Offline Hayley

• _( :⁍ 」 )_
  • Global Moderator
  • I Live Here
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2018, 09:58:22 AM »
Welcome~

Afraid I don't know a lick about modding but someone else will point you in the right direction soon enough.

Offline BSE

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2018, 05:44:14 PM »
hi

Offline Dave

• Global Moderator
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2018, 08:31:43 PM »
Welcome to the board!  :cool: