News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Bully Scripts library decompiled release.  (Read 10005 times)

Offline c00ld0c26

• The D0c
  • Can't Get Enough
  • Just a dood doing dood things.
    • View Profile
    • My channel.
Bully Scripts library decompiled release.
« on: November 21, 2018, 12:04:24 AM »
Disclaimer : I do not claim to be the one who decompiled any of these scripts. These were decompiled by Fred Tetra and were given to me years ago by MadmaN as a source to learn on how to script bully from R's own scripts. These scripts are mostly decompiled but are not 100 percent complete as several lines are missing in each script (except for some shorter ones which are fully intact).

I have asked for permission to release these, and new and more improved/updated version might be released in the future by other members as time goes on but in the meantime I hope you guys will do with these.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/svd7om54s26a5da/BullyScripts.rar/file
« Last Edit: November 21, 2018, 12:06:05 AM by c00ld0c26 »

Offline TailzFuzion

• I make beta stuff
    • View Profile
Re: Bully Scripts library decompiled release.
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2018, 03:20:05 AM »
Nice but i already got the decompiled scripts earlier this year my man  :biggrin:

Offline c00ld0c26

• The D0c
  • Can't Get Enough
  • Just a dood doing dood things.
    • View Profile
    • My channel.
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2018, 03:49:13 AM »
Nice but i already got the decompiled scripts earlier this year my man  :biggrin:

I guess they were handed around the community through the years / and around members while B-B was also down. Putting this here in case anyone might have missed these. Ive had these on my pc since around late 2013, and if anyone can benefit from it, it'll probably be for the best.

Offline TailzFuzion

• I make beta stuff
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2018, 09:42:04 AM »

I guess they were handed around the community through the years / and around members while B-B was also down. Putting this here in case anyone might have missed these. Ive had these on my pc since around late 2013, and if anyone can benefit from it, it'll probably be for the best.
Couldn't agree more, i'm sure they will come in handy for people they have for me  :laugh:

Offline MadmaN

• Bully-Board Admin Team
  • Biblio-Techa Mods (retired)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2018, 03:10:23 PM »
Went ahead and made this topic a sticky. :)