News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Bully Bootlegs  (Read 11863 times)

Offline Hayley

• _( :⁍ 」 )_
  • Global Moderator
  • I Live Here
    • View Profile
Bully Bootlegs
« on: September 20, 2018, 06:00:41 AM »
On Android, anyway.

Guys who needs Bully 2 when we have all of these?!
It's 6am what am I doing with my life

This bottom picture has eight Jimmy's + one bootleg Jim I'm dead

Also there's more and the screenshots are golden but I'm lazy but I had to share because bootlegs are my jam
« Last Edit: September 20, 2018, 06:04:14 AM by Hayley »

Offline DarkHero

• Developer
  • Bully Modder
    • View Profile
Re: Bully Bootlegs
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2018, 06:13:27 AM »
This game must be very good. Laughs  :D

Offline Hayley

• Global Moderator
  • I Live Here
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2018, 02:51:00 PM »
I'm amazed these exist. There's numerous other things that are considerably more popular that have an abundance of trash games (Avengers, Pokemon, Spongebob, etc.) but the fact even Bully has some is... heartwarming... question mark... lol

Offline DarkHero

• Developer
  • Bully Modder
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2018, 02:54:59 PM »
We should not take this game seriously, we should relax with it, because it does not make any sense with Bully, only the characters ... lol

Offline TailzFuzion

• I make beta stuff
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2018, 04:49:57 PM »
I actually don't get why everyone is so pissed of with these games, yeah they ripped of bully and took it and put it in their own game but it's funny to play and have some jokes with it lol

Offline Mohamed The Kowalski

• I'm too cool to be a dork, and I'm too dorky to be anything else.
  • Elitist
  • Peter Kowalski, headboy of Bullworth Academy
    • View Profile
    • Arabic Bully Wikia
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2018, 06:26:46 PM »
Sorry for my ignorance, but could anyone explain just WHAT is that? :laugh: :laugh: I don't understand what these posters are meant to be.

Offline TailzFuzion

• I make beta stuff
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2018, 10:03:29 AM »
Sorry for my ignorance, but could anyone explain just WHAT is that? :laugh: :laugh: I don't understand what these posters are meant to be.

It's games some creators made but they ripped some artwork, models, textures anything really related to bully.

Offline SpyWhale

• Approved Whale
  • I Don't Like The Beach
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2019, 07:09:27 AM »
*bleeds internally*

Offline Reebok

• Fuck it, dude. Let's go bowling.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2019, 02:39:32 AM »
Good ol mobile games.

Offline King Cobra

• Admin
  • I Live Here
  • TGSWP
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2019, 06:54:04 PM »
Funny how one of the images has a rating of 17+ mature, lol. They clearly know nothing about Bully neither since they call it being a "highschool gang" or "Highschool gangster".

Even the original game "Bully" had nothing to do with being a bully. Many people who opposed the game just due to the name became memes overnight due to not even looking into the game.

These games totally pushed that idea of being a school thug, which is what everyone originally believed Bully was about, and it wasn't.

The graphics look WORSE than the ps2 or anything pc had. This is reaching ps1 graphics in the 90s.

You can tell they modified the content just enough to where they can't be hit with copyright charges.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2019, 07:02:49 PM by King Cobra »

Offline Owais Qadri

• Gerjaffers
  • I Love Sunny Days.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2019, 02:38:14 PM »
game must be good :P

Offline Hayley

• Global Moderator
  • I Live Here
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2021, 12:58:17 AM »
I wonder how many of these still exist today, and if there's more I never even posted.

Offline Hayley

• Global Moderator
  • I Live Here
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2021, 01:02:37 AM »
Holy shit, the first one, "High School Gang" is still kickin

Gotta have that $100 micro

EDIT: "High School Virtual Gangster Life" is dead, may it rest in piss.
Everything else is still around. Why the fuck is all it "Gangster" though??
« Last Edit: April 23, 2021, 01:11:30 AM by Hayley »

Offline Hayley

• Global Moderator
  • I Live Here
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 23, 2021, 01:11:07 AM »

WHO IS THIS MAN LMFAO
Look at this mess of a description:
Featuring gangster games 2020 and gangster boy story in city high school gangster game. Play as classroom kids in high school simulator 2020. Give hard time to the high school games school guards in Gangster in City High School Game. Gray is a wicked kid in high school story game. He strikes every one by flying paper ball toss in the classroom of high school games. Unfavorably steal lunch boxes of his close friends in this high school simulator 2020. Gray perform survival in nights while stealing exam paper task like real gangster in gangster games 2020. Win the crazy fight back with city police officers like gangster games 2020. He strikes like real boy of the gangster games 2020. Hit the teachers & dodge them in high school teacher games. Become the real gangster of the city nights in high school gangster. Rescue the combat against city high school security guards & student’s wings in high school simulator 2020. Run for your lifetime against survival in gangster India game. You have been caught into the detention as punishment for your disciplinary actions, sneak and escape from the office while the teacher is sleeping, destroying the cameras of the campus to erase any footage of your crime recordings. Be the vicious criminal in high school and get ready for some great fun of your life in city high school gangster game 2020.

This gangster games 2020 revolves around troubled story of high school dropout gangster boy Gary whose sole purpose is to have fun with other naughty students and his class fellows, Gary proves himself in high school simulator 2020 to be incredibly evil, manipulative to other students and teachers, and highly intelligent, being a bad boy he constantly reminds other kids of high school story game about arrogance and vanity. This gangster games 2020 is not about shooting or fighting but its a fun game full of adventure where you will be an interesting gangster in your high school and you will break all the rules of the discipline! Your high school teacher games mission is to behave like a bad boy in high school gangster game, survive and escape through hard time missions. Fight and strike slender students and high school games security guards in cafeteria and college hallway. Sneak into the principal office of high school gangster stealing important confidential notes and survive your time lock in detention, sneaking from creepy teachers and authorities.
High School gangster India game is a third person bad boy game where a troubled psychopath teenager is entered into the school life. You as a third person player; Gary, has to save his friend from beating, throw rocks and papers, don’t seek too much attention to yourself and stop anyone from complaining to the principal about your secret hunts of the crazy adventure in this gangster high school game.
The word "gangster" shows up 20 times here.
"High school" is brought up 23 times ("school" 25).
"2020" 11 times.
"Gary" is misspelled as "Gray"
This is a beautiful disaster.

EDIT: Oh my sweet baby Jesus it's regularly updated and:
In-app Products
$5.99 - $254.99 per item
« Last Edit: April 23, 2021, 01:21:13 AM by Hayley »

Offline Razc01na

• Lord Slayer
  • Doom is life
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 23, 2021, 05:03:58 AM »
If take-two finds out there will be heads rolling down the alley.

Cant wait  :)