News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Bully modding wiki (again)  (Read 4890 times)

Offline Bellic19

• View Profile
Bully modding wiki (again)
« on: October 30, 2016, 09:22:24 PM »
So I've been trying to start the bully modding wiki properly, considering it never got off its feet back in 2014. Here's a link to the wiki if you want to help out: bully-mods.wikia.com.

Offline DaBOSS54320

• View Profile
Re: Bully modding wiki (again)
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2016, 11:35:12 PM »
I'm sorta concerned with the accuracy of some of this. HxD is a file editor for like binary files, I don't think it should really be referred to as just being useful for enabling free roam characters... maybe if you're just talking to people you can say it since that is it's main use with Bully, but when you're trying to be technical and making a wiki, I feel like you should call it something else... like default.ide modding, because as you may or may not know default.ide is a file in ide.img that all y'all edit to change the ped model settings and crap like that. I might make some contributions to the wiki later, cool idea to start a modding wiki. Oh another note, MadmaN didn't make the lua compiler and you don't need to use it, you just need a standard LUA 5.0.2 compiler but with numbers setup as floats when you compile. I guess I coulda just edited this crap in but I just woke up so rip effort.

Offline Bellic19

• View Profile
Re: Bully modding wiki (again)
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2016, 06:47:09 PM »
Thanks, most of the shit there already was done in 2014, haven't started editing some of it though, I'll fix the errors now.