News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Entire LUA Folder [RELEASE]  (Read 4018 times)

Offline Bully_Lover13

• View Profile
Entire LUA Folder [RELEASE]
« on: October 09, 2016, 06:14:55 AM »
Hello,

is the community still alive? I think it's time for me to say, I am AfterLife. Some of you should know me, while newer ones wouldn't. I had a lot of fun helping people, making mods and everything. I will never forget people like DaBOSS, unkn0wnsolider. Which probably would never log on again.

I had fun teasing people, calling people a leech. But all that is in the past now. I have moved on to other games. But hey! I will definitely come back for B-MP.

People who I have ever offended, I am sorry! People who have worked with me, it's been a pleasure!

After little consideration (yes, people can take my mods and remove credits, I don't care anymore), I have decided to release some of my mods (my LUA folder). Some stuff are not inside, read below.

All my notes and fighting style (J_Mascot full style, full prep strafe, custom style selector etc) are gone now as I deleted my bully folder. Here is everything that is left. HEY! Don't be lazy, a lot of nodes and stuff are there, just figure out timers and stuff.

The LUA folder is very messy, I hope you do not mind. I will also release DaBOSS's Node-O-Matic for people who are interested in style modding.

I hope new modders learn from this! If there are any.

CREDITS

unkn0wnsoldier aka rockstarfanatic - HELPING ME START OFF AND SHARING SO MUCH THINGS WITH ME.

kovan - THE NOOB. I HAD MUCH FUN WORKING WITH HIM THOUGH.

jedijosh920 - His LUA folder, in which I learnt most of my things.

DaBOSS54320- His encouragement and help.

明日香 - For her awesome ideas!

georgleon - Figuring out tables which made my custom style selector come true!

NOTE: If I left anyone out, please PM me.

FaZe

Re: Entire LUA Folder [RELEASE]
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2016, 07:45:21 AM »
DaBoss still logs on, and I myself remember you.
 Props to you for apologising, and I hope everyone can put that behind them.

Offline DaBOSS54320

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2016, 03:27:21 PM »
I'M RIGHT HERE YOU FAGGOT!

Offline MadmaN

• Bully-Board Admin Team
  • Biblio-Techa Mods (retired)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2016, 12:34:14 AM »
Ok...it is time for me to get involved here and while I really don't want to have to do this...I cannot make any exceptions for anyone.

Afterlife (BullyLover13)

I have long suspected that you were indeed AfterLife but had no way to prove it. You just managed to break a very important rule that all forums take seriously and come back under a new identity after you were banned for breaking rules over and over.

While it does sound like you have indeed put the past behind you and all that and while you are being nice at the moment, I cannot excuse the fact that you still circumvented a permanent ban and because of this...regardless of the fact that you have moved on, may want a second chance to do things differently....I cannot make any exceptions...not even for you. If you are given a chance to come back...then we would have to make this exception for every single person that breaks the rules enough to warrant being given a permanent ban.

I will be nice and leave this topic and post up because the files you are sharing seem to be safe as I have checked them out just to be sure. But this account and any further ones you attempt to make will be banned again on sight.

This topic is now locked.

« Last Edit: October 10, 2016, 12:36:33 AM by |XF|-MadmaN[AR] »