News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: What clique does Jimmy fit into the most?  (Read 6395 times)

Offline Mattsy

• View Profile
What clique does Jimmy fit into the most?
« on: September 23, 2016, 06:01:32 AM »
Bullies - I guess not. Jimmy doesn't tend to bully people unless you make him. It can be argued he could fit in due to his friendship with Russell and the clique's loyalty throughout the game but I still don't see him as a true part of this gang. Either way I find all of them generic and non-interesting aside from Russell.

Preps - Well, Jimmy's mom was probably relatively well off considering the amount of rich husbands she had and the fact that she was able to afford a cruise ship holiday for a whole year with her new one. Jimmy has a kind of boxing style when he fights which is what the preps use. Maybe Jimmy could possibly be considered a prep?  :confused:

Greasers - I don't think so. I can't think really think of anything he has in common with them.

Nerds - Definitely not. He doesn't have any nerdy interests and is way too tough.

Jocks - Jimmy doesn't seem to have too much of an interest in sports and is way smarter. I can't see him being a part of them.

Dropouts - Maybe in the future Jimmy will drop out of school. Then I guess he could be considered part of their gang  :D

Non-clique: This is the most obvious one since he has the same fighting style and isn't officially part of any clique. It would be an insult to lump him in with these guys though since they're the weakest in the game and he's pretty much the toughest. They're a boring clique which fades into the background half the time and are only there to be bullied by the actual cliques  :D

So, in my opinion, if we're not counting non-clique, I'm gonna have to go with Prep  :laugh:
« Last Edit: September 23, 2016, 06:22:20 AM by Mattsy »

Offline Hayley

• _( :⁍ 」 )_
  • Global Moderator
  • I Live Here
    • View Profile
Re: What clique does Jimmy fit into the most?
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2016, 02:03:28 PM »
Non-clique, but not like, the non-clique clique, but a separate non-clique clique of his own.

Yeah  (°∀°)b

Offline Hayley

• Global Moderator
  • I Live Here
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2016, 02:07:49 PM »
Also I just burst out laughing because prep Jimmy reminded me of this

https://youtu.be/IcUR4A2d77s?t=4m29s

Offline SimonBestia

• Bully-Board's Best Weeb
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2016, 02:15:44 PM »
Jimmy says he hates rich kids so it would be weird for him to be part of the preppies.

Offline Hayley

• Global Moderator
  • I Live Here
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2016, 04:21:46 PM »
What if Jimmy were a prep but he hates them for the snotty, douchey image they project?! A "you are what you hate" kinda thing.

Okay, so I don't really consider him a prep but Mattsy you did bring up something that I'd never thought about before, what with Jimmy's mother affording to go on a cruise, having had numerous men in her life (though their wealth isn't known), and be able to send her son to a private school.

I guess the thing is we don't know just how well off Jimmy and his mother is, but I personally can't picture them having hundreds of thousands, maybe even millions, of dollars like the preppies do.

As for the other groups...

► Greasers I'll agree I can't find a common connection with.
► Townies... well, Jim was expelled and out of school for like, a day :P But yeah, no, can't really predict if he actually finishes school or not... it honestly could go either way, I think. On one hand, he's good/decent enough in class, on the other, he's been in and out of school so many times, whose to say his mother won't just give up and allow him to drop out (and likewise, who is to say she wouldn't allow that)?
► Bullies no, because the bullies in the game aren't really... bullies. Compared to rest of the groups in the game, these guys have no plot relevance and don't give a shit about participating in all the nonsense happening around them (see: Complete Mayhem). You could argue they bully nerds and non-cliques, but so does everyone else.
► Jocks ehhh. I don't recall Jimmy being as super into sports as these guys but y'know... he's got incredible stamina and strength lol
► Nerds sure. "But Hayley, Jimmy doesn't wear glasses and have a keen interest in Magic The Gathering!"
And yeah. You're right. But both are aggressive backstabbing assholes for no good reason.
     → Jimmy helps the nerds out countless times and then they give him the cold shoulder for no reason.
     → Jimmy works on building trust with the Greasers only to turn on them because Derby says to. It's stupid.

Honestly, non-clique fits the best but... like I poorly said, Jimmy's in a class of his own that doesn't fit any of the others. And to be honest, I don't think he even gives a shit about being a part of any of them. At least that would explain not being able to join any hahaHA :'|
« Last Edit: September 23, 2016, 04:30:05 PM by Hayley »

Offline DaBOSS54320

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2016, 10:23:08 PM »
Gary, Pete, and Jimmy all have their own little friend circle. It's like the rejects clique I guess since they don't fit anywhere else but all like each other (in the start of the game anyways).

Offline Reebok

• Fuck it, dude. Let's go bowling.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2016, 04:58:40 PM »
Jimmy's a loner. I see him being one of the kids that may have friends and be social but never really ultimately fall into a social group.

Offline LadyLosSantos

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2016, 08:15:23 PM »
I definitely think Jimmy is a non-clique type. He doesn't really belong to any specific group even though he helps out all of the groups throughout the game.