News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Is there a chance?  (Read 5001 times)

Offline Owais Qadri

• Gerjaffers
  • I Love Sunny Days.
    • View Profile
Is there a chance?
« on: March 24, 2016, 04:56:38 PM »
Hello guys,
Is there even a chance for a bully 2 or is it just made up?

Offline SimonBestia

• Bully-Board's Best Weeb
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
Re: Is there a chance?
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2016, 03:56:58 PM »
No one knows, but if there will ever be Bully 2, we won't see R* Vancouver logo, instead there will be R* Toronto's one.
Vancouver employees were transferred to R* toronto when it closed right?

Offline Unknownsoldier

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2016, 04:14:59 AM »
Stop asking this on every topic.

You've made like 5 useless topics about Bully 2, but they were never any important pieces of information.

They were just saying how you want bully 2, just wait and see.

Offline BlueEyedDied

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2016, 05:20:46 AM »
Stop posting this shit before I put my cock across your face.

Offline MadmaN

• Bully-Board Admin Team
  • Biblio-Techa Mods (retired)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2016, 09:16:59 PM »
Locking this topic because it is just pointless to keep bringing up Bully 2 or asking the same question over and over and over again.

Owais........Why don't YOU just get hold of Rockstar themselves and just ask them? You may get the answer(s) you are seeking. Constantly asking us here will gain you absolutely nothing except getting YOUR posts locked and moved as they are now technically spam. And spam is against the rules on most forums...this one included. Keep that in mind before making any further posts here regarding Bully 2.

I will say it one final time:

IF any Bully sequel is going to be made...I will know long before anyone here ever does and I have heard absolutely nothing. I have very close ties with many developers in the gaming industry (Rockstar included) and I constantly get offers to take part in beta testing for many games and other software being developed.

Even IF a sequel is done....don't expect it to have the same playability/moddability/feel of Bully itself because sequels in my experience don't always hold water like their original versions did. That is just simply how things are anymore.

Now.....consider this discussion locked and done with. Further spamming of this topic will result in the topic and posts being deleted because this is totally unnecessary.