News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: I am very sad and in a bad mood. Need to tell you something.  (Read 14249 times)

Offline Shrimp

• your official b-b's chav. wag wan.
    • View Profile
Re: I am very sad and in a bad mood. Need to tell you something.
« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2015, 06:06:40 AM »
good grief why do people post this crap about other modder's ruining your life, please dont fill this board up with argument's cause afterlife is taking you down lol.

Offline AlphaTech

• LostInSpace
  • The name's AlphaTECH, whatca need help with?! :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2015, 06:20:35 AM »
@UG9
We haven't had a post like this in a long time I see. Why is Afterlife even trying to be a a jerk on youtube I clearly told him about this on youtube. As he accused me of being UG1 which I of course proved false, me and UG1 know each other in real life.

I've known UG1 sense we were kids as I moved back and fourth. Lemon and AL do the samethings to me in general. They both accused me of being a different person and bashed me for no reason. I honestly let it go did some modding with Daboss he did a lot of work for me so they accused me of the same of course. I didn't care though because I created many mods using Dabosses setups and even created the Zombie Mod. So using the same idea's really don't matter if your mod has different features or varies from another mod which has the same title who cares really.

This would go in the general dicussion also and I am about to have a pretty big post about some stuff going on bb now.

@Madman
It's like everyone is on the same bully modding island but for some reason we always have the island idiot to cause problems for many trying to have fun. Like a emo kid in a house party or a cat with a pack of alley dogs lmao. You get what i'm saying though one bad apple to spoil the fun for everyone.

Offline SimonBestia

• Bully-Board's Best Weeb
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2015, 07:19:09 AM »
@UltimateGamer9
As a big fan of your mod, I want to say something.

At the time you released your mod, yes, it was very similar to Deadpool's one, but had it's differences.
Maybe AfterLife was a big fan of Deadpool, was also pissed from being banned from B-B, and started to say stuff, but he was exaggerating when saying things like "You didn't did this all alone blablabla".

Don't mind him, and stop modding ONLY if YOU want to do that, if you think your idea is very similar to another person's, do everything possible to make it better/different.

There aren't many people active in this forum, but there are, so it would be a bad thing if you left BB, 'cause many users are always leaving in this period.

Offline UltimateGamer9

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2015, 07:22:53 AM »
I thought you guys are in good terms.

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 26, 2015, 07:50:06 AM »
Stick around Dude, release your stuff over here.  Don't let ANYONE run your life or attempt to ruin what you do.  There's always gonna be Haters, life is like that. 
But those people comprise only a small minority, like 1% of your life.  Point is, do what YOU wanna do.  Ain't nobody God (even though I jokingly call myself one), that could destroy your life and your dreams, or your talent.

And for all you Modders....I come from long-ago Hippy roots.....It all takes Teamwork.

The Youngbloods - Get Together

Offline SWEGTA

• Da Forum Luffs Me!
  • Swee Gee Tee Ayy
    • View Profile
    • Bully & GTA videos
« Reply #20 on: September 26, 2015, 08:21:32 AM »
The serial killer is right.
Most of these people just need to chill out for a second.

I remember watching a video by I Hate Everything, and he made a pretty good suggestion.
Before you press "Submit" after you've written an angry response, take a 5 minute break.
Go get a glass of water, then come back, read through it and reconsider whether or not it's worth sending.

It's basically "Think before you act".
Something that a lot of these evil-doers need to realize.

Offline UltimateGamer9

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 26, 2015, 08:45:35 AM »
Wait a minute guys, I read Bibilo Techa Rules. It says NO Stealing anyone's idea. And I took Deadpoolxyz's idea but I wasn't kicked. I wonder why? AfterLife said if I was one of them. I would've get KICKED.

Offline nicefunfungirl

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 26, 2015, 08:51:45 AM »
Honestly,I'm going to read all this through for sure in a bit,but what i'm going to say,Is LISTEN TO THEM PLEASE AND KEEP MODDING!! >.< YOU WERE ALSO DOING A GREAT JOB AT Local Multiplayer Mod V3,And i swear to fucking hell that you MUST make this,and even more mods! Keep making mods and don't fall into this guys tricks. (Although i seriously don't know him.)

Offline DaBOSS54320

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 26, 2015, 09:03:53 AM »
If you really want to do a multiplayer mod, go ahead and do it. Just like unknownsoldier said, if you feel bad about getting the idea from deadpool then just give him a little shout-out in the release topic and/or readme.txt that the idea for the mod was based off of his. And besides it's not like multiplayer is that creative of an idea to steal... if it's an idea anyone could of easily came up with on their own (like multiplayer) then I don't think it should be considered stealing to try and make your own. If it's a really creative and unique idea, maybe get permission from the original author first.

Like everyone else said, don't let AfterLife get to you. He's trying to hurt you and you let him win by giving into him. AfterLife is banned for good from here so you don't have to worry about him here, and just ignore him on other places, simple as that. WE all support you (just look at this huge topic of support), so for us, say "fuck AfterLife!" and keep pushing through.

About my tutorial/mods being open-source... I make them open-source for a reason. I want everyone to be free to learn from them, modify them, or do whatever to them freely as they choose. I will never be upset if someone takes a mod of mine and re-releases it even with slight changes, in fact I'll be honored and it'll make me happy you even wanted to do it. I don't care if you give me credit or not, since honestly in most cases people will probably know it was mine originally anyways, and even if they don't all that matters to me is that the mod I put out there is making people happy since that's the only reason I release mods anyways. One of the most rewarding parts of modding for me is seeing everyone enjoy the mods, or watching people play them, and so forth. So go ahead and take my mod, make it better, and re-release it. Won't hurt me in the slightest and it'll just give everyone else another fun mod to enjoy.

Offline King Cobra

• Admin
  • I Live Here
  • TGSWP
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 26, 2015, 09:06:31 AM »
Wait a minute guys, I read Bibilo Techa Rules. It says NO Stealing anyone's idea. And I took Deadpoolxyz's idea but I wasn't kicked. I wonder why? AfterLife said if I was one of them. I would've get KICKED.

The rules of Biblio Techa are only applied to those who are part of that team. DON'T listen to AfterLife. He doesn't make the rules here. He isn't the authority of modding. NOBODY is. Modding is about sharing ideas and working together. When you turn modding into a competition and fight over who stole what and what mod belongs to who, it's not even fun anymore.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2015, 09:14:05 AM by King Cobra »

Offline nicefunfungirl

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 26, 2015, 09:33:57 AM »
Listen to themm.. LISTEN TO THEMM!! X_X

And let me beta test still please for the multiplayer moddd? =_=

Offline UltimateGamer9

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 26, 2015, 09:47:37 AM »
So guys. Thanks for telling me all this. And nicefunfungirl I can't yet. I messed up my source of the mod. So I'm afraid you'll have to wait.

Offline ShadowRageEX

• AKA ShadowCorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 26, 2015, 10:43:44 AM »
Take you'r time mate you are a great MODDER! I am actually waiting for Multiplayer Mod and AfterLife is a jerk! He was even mad at me bcz I just said the right thing on the BETA BULLY Thread! And that pissed him of lol! Anyway keep doing what you are doing! :)

Offline Unknownsoldier

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 26, 2015, 12:55:21 PM »
: he thinks you got him banned because you brought up the subject of a possibility of his alt accounts(WHICH WAS TRUE).

Actually, We on the staff knew about this before anyone even mentioned anything. I myself knew of the alternate accounts at the same time that King Cobra found out about it. King Cobra and I talk on almost a nightly basis and we keep a close eye on things like this. Chuck and Chrissy are also keeping an eye on things too. This is our job as staff here. Plus, I know several ways to find out the real ip of anyone using a proxy or vpn anyways. I will however NOT state how I do this as a good magician never gives away his secrets.... 8)
Rofl, that's some magic right there! But in seriousness, he told me he was going to evade it BEFORE anything even happened. He asked me for a proxy or some way to use a different IP. With me not knowing WHY he needed it, I just said "tor browser".

deadpoolXYZ

« Reply #29 on: September 26, 2015, 01:01:39 PM »
I don't understand why it is such a big deal if he is trash talking you on youtube... you can just block him and that's it. The fact that he is trying to expose you seems pretty pointless to me... It's not like anyone gives a f :Dck about it. Even I don't mind about the similarites of our mods anymore.

I admit I was a bit mad about your mod AT FIRST but I was being kinda a bitch so sorry about what I said. I NEVER said that your work was better/worse than mine nor that you should have stopped working on it because it was similar to my version.

And besides it's not like multiplayer is that creative of an idea to steal... if it's an idea anyone could of easily came up with on their own (like multiplayer) then I don't think it should be considered stealing to try and make your own.

I didn't get mad because he came up with the local mutiplayer mod idea just like me... like you said it's a pretty generic idea that anyone could have came up with. The problem was that it was something like a bootleg version of mine... it was pretty similar (mod name, spawn location, red/green color blips, panoramic angle camera, teleport with button, etc) but with his own code.
Madman himself said that it's not bad to take someone else ideas AS LONG as you give them your own twist... which I couldn't find in his mod unfortunately . The only original feature that wasn't in my version was the drive by thing, which was pretty cool in my opinion.

If his mod was a local multiplayer mod but with totally different features that didn't ressemble my mod then I wouldn't have minded about it. AGAIN, I'm not saying that his version is better nor worse than mine, it's just "too similar".