News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Bully 2 : Story Plot  (Read 5632 times)

Offline AlphaTech

• LostInSpace
  • The name's AlphaTECH, whatca need help with?! :)
    • View Profile
Bully 2 : Story Plot
« on: July 27, 2015, 04:00:26 PM »
Well I always thought of an in depth story to the game to bring out new features and gameplay further more Rock-Star's bicth-asses need to make a new game or where gonna riot in dat bitch

Story
Well since Jimmy was 15 years old in the original game I thought of adding a different story to the plot. Jimmy is now 35 years old and of course got married to Zoe. They both ended up having a daughter named Zoe after Zoe I am laughing out loud at your hysterical statement! . So Zoe is just enrolling in Bullworth Academy and since Jimmy had such a good social standing she is always greeted and treated fairly by everyone.

So here is where the trouble start's, Gary ends up dating a female from the asylum and they end up having a daughter also. They change Bullworth into two head quarters one for the boy's and one for the girl's the reason for separation should be known I am laughing out loud at your hysterical statement! , cuz duh sex duh I am laughing out loud at your hysterical statement! .

Gary's daughter knows all about what happened in the original game and decides to use this to her advantage. All new cliques are assembled since the split adding more males and females to bullworth making the  clique hierarchy even more stronger. Zoe isn't part of any clique, her social standing is 100% during the first part of gameplay. Gary's daughter then plan's her move, since Gary is quite wealthy now she is in the popular crowd of girl's. Since the Popular crowd basically is the top clique in the whole school, money, fame, fortune. Like a much more powerful all girl Preppy clique.

She decides to take matter's in her own hands in starting trouble with Tiny Tabby which of course is we all know Russell's child I am laughing out loud at your hysterical statement! . Tabby is tough and run's the new bully gang with an iron first. Gary's daughter decides to make rumors about Zoe flirting with Tabby's boyfriend and this sparks the feud in Chapter 1. Tabby isn't slow like Russell but she is a bit clumsy, she is actually top in her class in math. Tabby's crew then initiates the first intimidation tactic. They greet Zoe then ask her about the rumors, she of course denies all of it but one of Tabby's crew members decides to test Zoe.

Zoe is then blind sided by a windmill to the face and this starts the first fight ingame. Zoe isn't the best of fighters and has at least two months experience in MMA. The other girl of course knows brawling or street fighting just like the normal bullies but with a little grappling. Zoe nearly wins the fight and Tabby's crew decides to endlessly come after the nerds and her also. The first Chapter is all about protecting the nerds and yourself just like Bully but with a little more in depth gameplay and story.

The new nerds are a group of talented female students they are bullied mercilessly because of their smarts and achievements. Zoe decides to protect them from the threat's as their is more than one clique bullying them in Chapter 1.

Decided to go with a whole different  new type of game either way. I was thinking of something along the lines of changing the world of bully instead of having it mostly boy's reverse the effect of the game. Deal with mostly girly crap and stuff joking of course but I guess I was thinking of a female character because of Avatar Korra. Would be awesome to have a Boy and Girl School thought guess what I am thinking? Of course with two school's means two main characters now the James Jr. James Jr is the son of Jimmy Hopkins and goes to the west school Bullworth Academy Boy's, East is Bullworth Academy Girl's. The school's are completely separated and operate on two ends of the town. This gives the player new places to go to and a completely larger map.

James Jr is seen entering the all boy's school of course he is greeted with favoritism because of his late father. James is also liked by all the girl's and has a big standing but we all know where that put's him. Jealousy erupts from Derby's son Darby who is leader of the new preppies they start the first type of trouble in Chapter 1 for James Jr. More will be added soon but you get the idea.

Also you can create your very own character to go to either school you build their clique standing and you can also create your own clique and gameplay something new but is an addition to the DLC for Bull 2 only. So it wont interrupt the normal story. So basically you get to add your own custom story by interacting with ped's ingame kind of like Karma it get's a certain clique after you then start's its own missions.

Adding more stay tuned!

« Last Edit: July 30, 2015, 11:12:00 PM by AlphaTech »

Offline DahCobra33

• Decepticon
  • I don't deal with psychos,I put em' away...
    • View Profile
Re: Bully 2 : Story
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2015, 04:03:54 PM »
Pro Tip:
Try making a post...When you've already wrote at least the beginning...

It's like saying you have a car...When you only have the chassis..

Offline DaBOSS54320

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2015, 04:13:25 PM »
There's actually some pretty cool stuff you can see about the story for the game here: http://www.rockstargames.com/bully2/

Basically the story goes like this... Jimmy goes to college, and Gary gets in contact with some guy while in the asylum. That guy is nameless as of now I guess but he gets Gary an RPG-7 and he blows everyone up in the asylum and escapes. Then Gary joins al quada and hijacks a plane and flies it into Jimmy's college and it blows up. Then you gotta find Gary by doing quests and stuff then kill him. Then you win.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2015, 04:16:07 PM by DaBOSS54320 »

Offline DahCobra33

• Decepticon
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2015, 04:22:48 PM »

R.O.P Gary Smith.

Offline AlphaTech

• LostInSpace
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2015, 04:40:54 PM »
If you slackers actually read the story then you would have known I just updated it lol.  :blank: :cool:

Offline AlphaTech

• LostInSpace
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2015, 04:41:22 PM »
Pro Tip:
Try making a post...When you've already wrote at least the beginning...

It's like saying you have a car...When you only have the chassis..

Read the story now please.

Offline AlphaTech

• LostInSpace
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2015, 04:41:47 PM »

R.O.P Gary Smith.

Did you actually read it or what lol.

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2015, 06:27:51 PM »
All those above were posted before you posted the story frame.

Interesting concept, though everyone doesn;t have to be a "Jr.", they should have their own identity in order to avoid confusion.  Children may have their parent's good or evil aims, but they are still their own characters and should be presented with their own personalities.   

The separation of Bullworth into two different locations is intriguing and raises all sorts of different possibilities.  Two Schools means two different staff's (Admins, Teachers, Prefects) and two different curriculums.....Akin to the boys or girls private schools of the New England states.   Dating and interaction between the two sexes would certainly be very different.   We already know how it is at an all-boys School, but having a perspective of how things go down at an all-girls School would really balance such a story and/or game.

What would be really neat is to read/play as both male and female characters, the son/daughter of Jimmy and the son/daughter of Gary.   

Offline DahCobra33

• Decepticon
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2015, 06:48:16 PM »
First...No need to Triple-Post..
Second,the first comment was BEFORE,you added your story,since it was no use putting an empty thread...
Third...

R.O.P Gary Smith.

Did you actually read it or what lol.

I was talking to DaBoss.

Offline AlphaTech

• LostInSpace
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2015, 07:50:36 PM »

Interesting concept, though everyone doesn;t have to be a "Jr.", they should have their own identity in order to avoid confusion.  Children may have their parent's good or evil aims, but they are still their own characters and should be presented with their own personalities.   

The separation of Bullworth into two different locations is intriguing and raises all sorts of different possibilities.  Two Schools means two different staff's (Admins, Teachers, Prefects) and two different curriculums.....Akin to the boys or girls private schools of the New England states.   Dating and interaction between the two sexes would certainly be very different.   We already know how it is at an all-boys School, but having a perspective of how things go down at an all-girls School would really balance such a story and/or game.

What would be really neat is to read/play as both male and female characters, the son/daughter of Jimmy and the son/daughter of Gary.

It would bring about a whole new type of indtroduction with you having to chose good or evil. Like Gary's daughter and son are selectable character's which makes a four story multiplayer.

I was also thinking of adding Karma to normal free roam game-play like if you do something to a certain  member of ones clique they plot for revenge to get you back. So it really just makes it a you either do good or evil type game. Bullying or harrasing other members brings down your social standing with that clique. You could also perticipate in turf wars which gives you a decent amount of Karma.

This would really make the game longer and would make player's really want to keep playing. You can chose your own clique and decide if you need them or not. Like for protection, shaking down, clique rivalries, and all sorts of things.

Then the next thing is custom charactrr DLC so you could literally make your own character and start your own clique from scratch. Maybe even adding a free roam custom story. You could make up to 10+ playable characters and run many different cliques trying to set your own Jimmy type peace treaty.

« Last Edit: July 27, 2015, 07:52:22 PM by AlphaTech »

Offline Mohamed The Kowalski

• I'm too cool to be a dork, and I'm too dorky to be anything else.
  • Elitist
  • Peter Kowalski, headboy of Bullworth Academy
    • View Profile
    • Arabic Bully Wikia
« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2015, 09:55:31 PM »

The concept you say reminds me a lot of the second film of Lion King. The daughter of the protagonist and the son of the antagonist love eachother, contrary to their father's enimity. Also, the antagonist in Lion King had a scar, just like Gary, and he was thrown by Simba from a high place, similar to the final Jimmy-Gary showdown, lol.