News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Cautious's Corner  (Read 75183 times)

Offline cautious

• Shut up Gary, you're boring
    • View Profile
Cautious's Corner
« on: July 06, 2015, 03:16:58 PM »
Hey! I'm new to this board and i'm excited to start modding Bully! I have modded other games in the past but nothing brings me more joy knowing that bully is a modifiable game, (Only Just Found Out :blank:) I'm a 3D modeler and have 8 years experience. I will post all of my ideas and mods here, its my first day officially modding and for my first mod i decided to learn how to get models in game so I begin...

Bucky He has recently came into a good sum of money and has decided to make a change from his regular life, he has been the the dentist first and foremost to fix his unpleasant teeth cut his hair and purchased some rather dashing clothes and also treated himself to ONE! gold watch to replace all 3 that he already has. He has now decided he is too cool to hang with the "NERDS". The Preppies of course smelled money and wanted him to join there totally awesome and some may say  (inbred) family. Will the nerds get there revenge ? will The Preppies keep him once his money is spent?? I DON'T KNOW BECAUSE I JUST MADE THIS UP TO SHOW OF MY FIRST MOD AND HAVE NO PLAN TO CREATE THAT AS A STORY!.

Comparison pictures

INGAME

Constantinos Brakus, the most depressing kid in the school, even more so now since the jocks have stolen his bull mask from his mascot costume and hidden it somewhere in the Bullworth school, my guess its in the girls toilet.  "If the sky fell on my head, I don't think I'd feel any worse than I do right now."

Renders

INGAME

The night is dark, and the moon is full and Gary is roaming the town looking for some yumyum meat, he hears a noise and flees to the asylum!

Comparison

So after the preppies realized that there guard dog did nothing but sleep on the grass all day they decided they would need a new one, a more reliable one. They have adopted a small wolf to guard there turf and it turns out, he just sleeps all day as well.

Renders

Ingame

Its Christmas and jimmy has been called to collect a gift, the students surround jimmy as he opens the gift on the side their is a note that reads. JAMES! use this to avoid Bullies,dogs,police and stones, good luck for the future from doc! Jimmy unwraps the gift and then he says............who the hell is doc!

Renders

Ingame

« Last Edit: July 08, 2015, 09:08:39 PM by cautious »

Offline DahCobra33

• Decepticon
  • I don't deal with psychos,I put em' away...
    • View Profile
Re: Cautious's Corner
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2015, 03:20:23 PM »
Wow man! Good work on that and,Welcome aboard!

Do you have any other plans in sight?

Offline cautious

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2015, 03:46:26 PM »
Thank You :D appreciate it.

I'm playing round with a few ideas, theirs a lot i have to learn but in the long run i plan on adding characters i have made from scratch, and some more clothes for jimmy perhaps some new weapons and change some vehicles. but i'm also open for suggestions, but in all i  just plan on growing as a BULLY modder, learn the ropes as i go on :D

Offline DahCobra33

• Decepticon
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2015, 03:55:37 PM »
Good to hear you want to stay on the Modding section!

Well,if you say you're taking requests,I'll be the first one around ;)

Ever thought about making a Headless version of the Mascot? I mean,without the Bull's head,and with Constantinos's head instead.

Offline Shrimp

• your official b-b's chav. wag wan.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2015, 03:56:48 PM »
The guy looks like a beta scrub! Sweet job dude!

deadpoolXYZ

« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2015, 03:58:25 PM »
Wow... these look so good that it looks like they belong in the game (ignoring the fact that bucky is not really a preppy  :P).

Btw who's that aquaberry vest from?

Offline cautious

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2015, 04:12:27 PM »
Thanks for the possessive comments Guys!  8).

@DahCobra33
I just might do that, great idea and would be funny to see :D great suggestion! will post an update soon on that.

@The Dream Is Dead
Its chads vest texture tweaked to fit Bucky's UV :D

Offline DahCobra33

• Decepticon
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2015, 05:21:18 PM »
Wow,you seriously have some great talent,and thanks for taking my request in mind! Go mate!  ;D

Offline SWEGTA

• Da Forum Luffs Me!
  • Swee Gee Tee Ayy
    • View Profile
    • Bully & GTA videos
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2015, 05:25:44 PM »
This is actually really high quality work!
Nice job!

Welcome to the forums btw.  :cool:

Offline cautious

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2015, 05:40:17 PM »
@DahCobra33                     
Would You/Anyone know the file name for Constantinos?

@SWEGTA
Thank you for the welcome :D Also awesome YouTube videos Bud keep it up i love watching them !:D

Offline Mohamed The Kowalski

• I'm too cool to be a dork, and I'm too dorky to be anything else.
  • Elitist
  • Peter Kowalski, headboy of Bullworth Academy
    • View Profile
    • Arabic Bully Wikia
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2015, 06:20:50 PM »
Wow, this is really fantastic! Awesome work, man!

Also, welcome to the board, and enjoy your stay here.

Offline AlphaTech

• LostInSpace
  • The name's AlphaTECH, whatca need help with?! :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2015, 06:23:51 PM »
Welcome to the modding section lad! Nice model for Bucky it's like you're the original model crafter for Bully.

I have some request for more cops and zombie peds the only problem is adding new peds to the game because of the character ID bracket we don't know where it is. I would like shotguns,sub machineguns, and many new weapons.

For my Zombie Mod I need new peds as stated above if you already know it's the models for the asylum patients just a model remake of them. Could you also rig different zombies from different games like The Last Of Us or Resident Evil or Prototype. I wanted the elite hunters and bloaters from Prototype and TLOU.

I love to see model rigging it's super frickin awesome I know some stuff about model rigging but I have no time to rig models. I learned from tutorials from here on the forum. I wanted my own clique also like some new peds maybe a new rival greaser gang and a rival jock team.

Maybe a rival preppy clique and a rival nerd clique. Their are also beta outfits you can view in threads and beta characters try adding them also for ideas I have tons of ideas. The rival greasers have blue jackets, the rival preps wear black and the rival jocks wear red like the original football outfits. The rival nerds wear light blue instead of green.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2015, 06:35:58 PM by LostInSpace »

Offline DahCobra33

• Decepticon
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2015, 06:28:51 PM »
@DahCobra33                     

I'm not certain...But from what I remember,it was something of GenericGreekBoy...I'll check it out.
EDIT: From what I've seen on the SuperMod Model selector,the file name's:
GN_Greekboy

Is that what you're looking for?
Hope it helps!
« Last Edit: July 06, 2015, 06:33:20 PM by DahCobra33 »

Offline DaBOSS54320

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2015, 06:56:16 PM »
Check out the file "default.ide" if you need any more peds. It's in /Bully Root/Objects/default.ide. You can view it in any text editor, and it has a list of all the peds with a lot of info about them. Their name is on the end of each line, and their model/texture is in the beginning.

Offline AfterLife

• The Reaper
  • I'm from the AfterLife...
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 07, 2015, 03:03:06 AM »
@DahCobra33                     

I'm not certain...But from what I remember,it was something of GenericGreekBoy...I'll check it out.
EDIT: From what I've seen on the SuperMod Model selector,the file name's:
GN_Greekboy

Is that what you're looking for?
Hope it helps!
Nope. That is him the non-clique version. If you actually want to mascot outfit without the head, you will need to edit Player_Mascot.