News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Glowing Colour's And Custom Style?  (Read 11308 times)

Offline ShadowRageEX

• AKA ShadowCorn
    • View Profile

Offline ShadowRageEX

• AKA ShadowCorn
    • View Profile
Re: Glowing Colour's And Custom Style?
« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2015, 01:31:31 PM »
I need your revulotionary WORK
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpB9xsquyKU
« Last Edit: June 09, 2015, 01:36:12 PM by ShadowRageEX »

Offline Unknownsoldier

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2015, 07:43:27 PM »
SWEGTA released the ENB on Bullymods.net.

And he created a custom style! I know how to mix a prep and and greaser's style but how did he mixed the prep's evade and Jimmy's forth charged hit? And he also used Jock's style and Darby's AUTOCHASING uppercut... Two style's are easy to mix but how did he mixed 4 style's? ??? Please tell me I came here to learn MODDING so I want to know how to do that stuff! And please tell me why his game is glowing?
Sorry I can't find the style mix used in the video. I don't think I have it anymore because I recently formatted my PC. I do have another one still here. And if you want, I can TRY to recreate the one I had in the video.

Only thing is, I haven't modded in a long time, and I don't remember what nodes do what.  :hmm:
« Last Edit: June 09, 2015, 07:48:45 PM by Unknownsoldier »

Offline AfterLife

• The Reaper
  • I'm from the AfterLife...
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 09, 2015, 08:43:51 PM »
I can give you eevrything. The same exact thing. If you want. Seriously though, it's nothing amazing, it was just node binding.  :P
« Last Edit: June 09, 2015, 08:48:10 PM by AfterLife »

Offline Unknownsoldier

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 09, 2015, 09:16:46 PM »
I can give you eevrything. The same exact thing. If you want. Seriously though, it's nothing amazing, it was just node binding.  :P
yes but do you HAVE the nodes to bind??

Offline AfterLife

• The Reaper
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2015, 09:40:18 PM »
Of course. I have every single node except for the P_Striker_A evades and the Mascot dizzy head but.

Offline Unknownsoldier

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 09, 2015, 09:52:41 PM »
Of course. I have every single node except for the P_Striker_A evades and the Mascot dizzy head but.
So why don't you just recreate them? Besides, I gave you my full node book. So most of the ones you have may just be from teh nodebook m8.

Offline AfterLife

• The Reaper
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 09, 2015, 10:40:45 PM »
So why don't you just recreate them? Besides, I gave you my full node book. So most of the ones you have may just be from teh nodebook m8.
Why would I recreate it if no one asked me to? The nodes you gave me were just a bunch of grapple, missions and ambient nodes.  :P
And I did find nodes myself with node-o-matic and through guessing.

Offline Unknownsoldier

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 10, 2015, 01:08:39 AM »
Why would I recreate it if no one asked me to? The nodes you gave me were just a bunch of grapple, missions and ambient nodes.  :P
no i gave u all the p striker and BOSS_Darby ones lel. me and josh found most of them. Rise on the darby's. :D

Offline AfterLife

• The Reaper
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 10, 2015, 03:21:31 AM »
no i gave u all the p striker and BOSS_Darby ones lel. me and josh found most of them. Rise on the darby's. :D
I credited you for every BOSS_Darby node I used lol. And Kovn was the one who gave me the P_Striker nodes.

Offline ShadowRageEX

• AKA ShadowCorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 10, 2015, 05:12:30 AM »
Lol is it possible to create Johnny BOSS STYLE for the player along with his beta strafe and Tornado.... I don't know if it was you UnknownSoldier but a guy name UnknownSoldier |AB| Already created it but it didn't contained the beta strafe!

Offline ShadowRageEX

• AKA ShadowCorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 10, 2015, 05:15:04 AM »
SWEGTA released the ENB on Bullymods.net.

And he created a custom style! I know how to mix a prep and and greaser's style but how did he mixed the prep's evade and Jimmy's forth charged hit? And he also used Jock's style and Darby's AUTOCHASING uppercut... Two style's are easy to mix but how did he mixed 4 style's? ??? Please tell me I came here to learn MODDING so I want to know how to do that stuff! And please tell me why his game is glowing?
Sorry I can't find the style mix used in the video. I don't think I have it anymore because I recently formatted my PC. I do have another one still here. And if you want, I can TRY to recreate the one I had in the video.

Only thing is, I haven't modded in a long time, and I don't remember what nodes do what.  :hmm:
Why didn't you backed up your work? I mean you must did some hard working on bully modding! Sorry I can't even english right now!

Offline AfterLife

• The Reaper
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 10, 2015, 05:42:33 AM »
Lol is it possible to create Johnny BOSS STYLE for the player along with his beta strafe and Tornado.... I don't know if it was you UnknownSoldier but a guy name UnknownSoldier |AB| Already created it but it didn't contained the beta strafe!
What are you talking about? They are both the. Same people. Please just tell me what you want, so I can give it to you. If you don't want to answer me then you won't get anything lol.
And yes, it is possible. But if you want the tornado kick, you cant get the overhead combo. And his beta strafe isn't actually a strafe, it's just a idle triggered with nodes..  :P
His beta strafe was completely removed from the game.
If you want both attacks (Overhead combo and tornado kick), you will need to either find the full node for it or exploit the mission codes in either Johnny or Darby's boss fight, like what DeadPool it. Since both of them has the same function as Darby's boss fight (2_B).

Offline Unknownsoldier

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 10, 2015, 06:49:42 AM »
I credited you for every BOSS_Darby node I used lol. And Kovn was the one who gave me the P_Striker nodes.
sorry for the accusation.

LOL DUDE. UnknownSoldier|AB| is ME. xD it's an old username i don't use anymore. but that was me.

If you want the tornado kick, go to the very top of your script, and put this code: ImportScript("2_B.lua")
« Last Edit: June 10, 2015, 06:51:51 AM by Unknownsoldier »

Offline AfterLife

• The Reaper
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 10, 2015, 06:51:31 AM »
^His old username got banned by some retard named "Josh Benz".