News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Resident Evil Past,Present,and Future  (Read 4995 times)

Offline nicefunfungirl

• View Profile
Resident Evil Past,Present,and Future
« on: April 12, 2015, 01:45:30 AM »
So right now,i love Resident Evil HD Remaster,Still wishing for a Resident Evil 2 and even Resident Evil 3 remake,but as of Resident Evil Present,i love Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition's arrival to PC,while i also own Resident Evil Revelations 2,Episodes 1-4,Both Bonus Episodes 1 and 2,All DLC costumes aside from japanese jacket exclusive costumes for Claire and Barry.

But of course i still also got Raid Mode characters Hunk and Wesker,Although i play Moira since she's like my favorite. XD,i pretty much have Resident Evil Revelations 2 boxset/disc/retail disc,except digital,and missing a Raid Mode Throwback Pack.

And as for the future,Still wishing for remakes,everything to reach current gen and PC. Im in love with Resident Evil,and hope it carries on for as long as it can. :D

Offline Chrissy

• Admin
  • My Butt Is Permanently Glued To This Chair
  • Bully-Board Admin Team
    • View Profile
Re: Resident Evil Past,Present,and Future
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2015, 01:46:20 AM »
I used to love it, then I took an arrow to the knee.

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2015, 01:57:48 AM »
It sorta failed for me after RE 4.....I miss dem nice slow Zombies.

They were actually kinda fun.

Offline nicefunfungirl

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2015, 08:01:50 AM »
Well its understandable that some Resident Evil's ruined it,but i have not too much experience with the older resident evil's except i started with Resident Evil 4. Although before i started that one first,i used to see my mom at some times playing Resident Evil 5. I was enjoying watching,and i had wished to play with her if there were some split screen mode.

But that never happened,and eventually i got Resident Evil 4 on my PS2. I was quite blind. Blinder than you know XD And it was Resident Evil 4 that somehow encouraged me to be in between the Resident Evil Genre's. I actually liked RE6 at one point. But i don't know what happened. I must've been convinced to love older ones. And Resident Evil Revelations 2,simply exceptional. I played the game all up until the end,And beat Episode 4,and the ending was shocking. (I don't want to spoil hopefully but,I actually got the bad ending i believe.

Offline Димитрије Милошевић

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2015, 09:21:19 AM »
I used to be a huge fan of Resident Evil, but the new ones just aren't the same to me.
It is the same with Silent Hill.

Offline Chrissy

• Admin
  • Bully-Board Admin Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2015, 12:11:51 PM »
I hated Revelations 2. What the hell did they do to Claire's face? And they got rid of Alison Court. :(

Offline nicefunfungirl

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2015, 08:05:37 PM »
I hated Revelations 2. What the hell did they do to Claire's face? And they got rid of Alison Court. :(

Aww  :(

But Claire's face i can agree,but also claimed that she has aged so it easy to expect,but then again,Alison Court now..

Offline Chrissy

• Admin
  • Bully-Board Admin Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2015, 09:32:45 PM »
I understand they wanted her to age, but she barely looks anything reminiscent. Chris aged better.

Offline Crazy Snake

• Son of Solid Snake
  • Da Forum Luffs Me!
  • Ninja Reverse Ninja Reverse
    • View Profile
    • Blog
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2015, 12:00:39 AM »
I used to love the story, even would say RE4 is my favorite one in the series, with 2 coming in a close second. RE5 put a big damper in things, especially bringing in the co-op, which I couldn't stand. A lot of things about that game bug me. RE6 was a step in a better direction than RE5 was. I personally thing they should have stuck to Leon or Chris in RE6 instead of adding in all the different stories. It ended up feeling like several half games packed into one.

The saddest part is I used to love horror games, not so much more though. Its more action packed, which dampers things a lot. The stories are getting worse, along with level design. This goes for Silent Hill too, I used to love it just as much. Horror games in my opinion or basically dead, things such as Dead Space, are boring and mediocre at best.

Simply put, you don't get horror when you go in guns blazing, with more than enough ammo. Just my opinion though.

Offline Chrissy

• Admin
  • Bully-Board Admin Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2015, 12:35:46 AM »
Major bitchfest up ahead:

I officially hate Revelations 2 to hell and back.

I was given the Xbox 360 copy so I'd play Raid Mode with a friend. The loading times are atrocious. When the game auto saves, the framerate drops dramatically for a minute or so. Sometimes when I pop it in, it says it's loading, then there's a black screen and nothing happens. Other times it'll tell me the disc isn't in the tray. Apparently this is an issue with 360 copies, but I don't know about other consoles. I shouldn't have to download the stupid game for it to actually work.

And you can't install it to the hard drive, because it's a XBLA game.

Stupid, stupid, stupid. This crap is virtually unplayable. I messaged Capcom on Facebook telling them to fix their shit, and no one replied. I might  call them out on Twitter next. If I remember my password.

Offline Owais Qadri

• Gerjaffers
  • I Love Sunny Days.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2015, 12:12:53 PM »
yeh this game looks alright.

Offline Hayley

• _( :⁍ 」 )_
  • Global Moderator
  • I Live Here
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2015, 04:01:11 PM »
I messaged Capcom on Facebook telling them to fix their shit, and no one replied. I might  call them out on Twitter next. If I remember my password.
I think Twitter might be the place to bitch. I've seen numerous companies respond quicker/more due to complaints on their Twitter compared to their FB page.

I'm not too familiar with Capcom so I'm not sure if they don't give a shit as long as they have your money or if they actually have good customer service but... I guess it doesn't hurt to try badgering them. Good luck.

Offline Unknownsoldier

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2015, 06:52:51 PM »
I never played the game, but I watched all the movies. I am waiting for 6! it is my favorite movie
« Last Edit: June 01, 2015, 08:52:38 PM by Unknownsoldier »

Offline Crazy Snake

• Son of Solid Snake
  • Da Forum Luffs Me!
  • Ninja Reverse Ninja Reverse
    • View Profile
    • Blog
« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2015, 07:31:33 PM »
Capcom used to be a great publisher, with great in house developers. They have went downhill fast in the last several years. This all started after Resident Evil 4 came out. Capcom which ultimately surrounds the whole Capcom Five fiasco lol, which to me, was the begging of the end for the company.

Every popular series it has, has went down hill since then in some way. I myself still enjoy their games, but they are struggling. This goes with certain figures like Shinji Mikami leaving the company too.

Offline Chrissy

• Admin
  • Bully-Board Admin Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 30, 2015, 12:39:20 AM »
I messaged Capcom on Facebook telling them to fix their shit, and no one replied. I might  call them out on Twitter next. If I remember my password.
I think Twitter might be the place to bitch. I've seen numerous companies respond quicker/more due to complaints on their Twitter compared to their FB page.

I'm not too familiar with Capcom so I'm not sure if they don't give a shit as long as they have your money or if they actually have good customer service but... I guess it doesn't hurt to try badgering them. Good luck.

I did. I even hashtagged #crapcom, my friend said that's no way to get a response haha.