News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Bully DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi : Tournament Showdown Mod  (Read 4301 times)

Offline AlphaTech

• LostInSpace
  • The name's AlphaTECH, whatca need help with?! :)
    • View Profile
Bully DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi : Tournament Showdown Mod
« on: February 15, 2015, 02:02:44 PM »
Ignore the name lol  :D. Well since I came up with the idea I might as well just go ahead and make it. I am going to start a tournament mod for Bully and have many characters duke it out in a 1 on 1 showdown of  ;DFUCKING DESTRUCTION ;D.

Anyway here is what it will feature

Bully Tournament Mod

It will feature over 60+ characters fighting and destroying each other boys and girls are allowed prepare for the ultimate showdown! Their will also be different maps and hideouts to fight at and different activities to do and such. The tournament is hosted by yours truly Jimmy the head of the school. The story is that Jimmy wanted to host a tournament to see who the toughest fighter is in bullworth besides Russell. So he started a tournament to see who's the best.

Although many will say girls? Yes girls will fight boys in this mod not discriminatory here if you don't wanna fight then no fame and money! You will be able to upgrade your characters from level 1 all the way to level 25 or higher depending on how much you play and how long you play. The more you progress the harder it gets in finding out who's bullworth's strongest. Lol just think of DBZ's world's strongest and you'll get the gist of what I'm saying.

The level one fighters will be the non clique students and that is all I will say about the fighters for now. You can choose from up to 60+ characters also and you will be able to create your own characters and stats of course using nifskope and such. So this will be the ultimate mod in showdown tactics   :a-cheer:NO STUDENT IS SAFE! :cheernutz:

I am going to start working on it tonight and it will possibly be released some time in May or so. The beta will be revealed soon and although I have a bunch of beta's and project's to complete. The first mission mod I created is completely done I am just adding the finishing touches is all. Once I am done it will get released sometime at the end of February. For the Zombie Mod and Tournament Mod the original start up video's will be disabled and it will have a video of the Tournament Mod or Zombie Mod at the start up of the game featured awesome right?  ;D STAY TUNED! :cool:

« Last Edit: July 08, 2015, 04:09:11 PM by LostInSpace »

Offline DahCobra33

• Decepticon
  • I don't deal with psychos,I put em' away...
    • View Profile
Re: Bully DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi : Tournament Showdown Mod
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2015, 06:41:35 PM »
Good idea mate,keep it up

Offline AfterLife

• The Reaper
  • I'm from the AfterLife...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2015, 06:34:38 AM »
That looks awsome!

Offline AlphaTech

• LostInSpace
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2015, 02:33:10 PM »
Thanks I am just figuring out how to make some menu's right now is all.

Offline Shrimp

• your official b-b's chav. wag wan.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2015, 04:35:38 PM »
Any news?

Offline ShadowRageEX

• AKA ShadowCorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2015, 07:14:01 AM »
YEAH! Any New's? LOL ::)

Offline DaBOSS54320

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2015, 08:27:56 AM »
It reminds me of my Fight Club mod by the idea, but with more added features. My only concern is with these added features it seems like you'll have to play for an extended period of time to get anywhere (since you mentioned a leveling up system), how will you save? There are some functions to save data but using that is fairly risky as it may fuck up your save or the game may overwrite it.

Offline AlphaTech

• LostInSpace
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2015, 11:15:30 AM »
I am all mixed up right now I need to get back to working on my mods more often I haven't been around for a while. I will start working on the mods about two weeks from now so just wait please like the Multiplayer Mod it will get a release and everyone will SHIET TIER PANZ LOL   :cheernutz:

It reminds me of my Fight Club mod by the idea, but with more added features. My only concern is with these added features it seems like you'll have to play for an extended period of time to get anywhere (since you mentioned a leveling up system), how will you save? There are some functions to save data but using that is fairly risky as it may fuck up your save or the game may overwrite it.

To answer your question when unloading the game I might try and make the game remember your level by stopping the mod where you last left off and loading that certain part of the mod or just having people tell me their levels and giving them a mod containing them either or I'll figure it out.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2015, 07:38:47 PM by AlphaTech »