News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Johnny Semi Boss Style  (Read 12518 times)

Offline Unknownsoldier

• View Profile
Johnny Semi Boss Style
« on: December 28, 2014, 11:10:26 AM »
« Last Edit: January 04, 2015, 12:31:04 PM by Unknownsoldier »

deadpoolXYZ

Re: G_Johnny
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2014, 12:14:35 PM »
Nice work, I love johnny's new outfit and you got his tornado kick.
I noticed that if you are playing as johnny and use the throatgrab attack he will say things like "right in the face".

I don't want to be a dick but I'm telling you this since the other thread about johnny full style. There is a 3 punch combo action node (which only johnny has) that you haven't found yet. You are just messing with the timing of the overhead kick combo and adding an extra punch to "recreate" that combo. Also johnny's roundhouse is different from the one from G_Striker_A since it has a slower startup and is unblockable.

Other than that nice work!  8)

Offline WhenLifeGivesYouLemons

• xfire: 1emonthatsme
  • 波動バースト
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2014, 01:13:33 PM »
You should get rid of that G_Striker_A knee since Johnny doesn't  use it in his style.

Offline Unknownsoldier

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2014, 02:07:01 PM »
Nice work, I love johnny's new outfit and you got his tornado kick.
I noticed that if you are playing as johnny and use the throatgrab attack he will say things like "right in the face".

I don't want to be a dick but I'm telling you this since the other thread about johnny full style. There is a 3 punch combo action node (which only johnny has) that you haven't found yet. You are just messing with the timing of the overhead kick combo and adding an extra punch to "recreate" that combo. Also johnny's roundhouse is different from the one from G_Striker_A since it has a slower startup and is unblockable.

Other than that nice work!  8)
Thanks m8!  8)

I actually didn't use G_Melee for the kick incase wondering, but I used G_Johnny's kick. And yes, the 3 punch combo isn't the actual node, I just made him do 3 punches and messed around with timing. But it's not the actual 3 punch one.

Also, about the speech, I do believe he always says things when doing his special moves.  As mentioned above about the kick I don't think G_Striker_A even has a roundhouse. xD G_Melee_A Actually has a very similar kick to G_Johnny's.  :hmm:

Offline Ky

• <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2014, 04:36:24 PM »
Wow

Good work

;D