News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: [WIP] Bully Multiplayer  (Read 347891 times)

Offline SimonBestia

• Bully-Board's Best Weeb
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
Re: [WIP] Bully Multiplayer
« Reply #705 on: October 08, 2016, 11:21:22 AM »
The website says:
"The development of this modification is on hold.

It's not discontinued. We're planning on getting back to it eventually, but don't expect any release in the near future."

FaZe

« Reply #706 on: October 08, 2016, 02:31:37 PM »
It is real, I'll tell you that much. But the release date is overall unknown. Just sometime within the next year proabably.

Offline DaBOSS54320

• View Profile
« Reply #707 on: October 09, 2016, 03:10:51 AM »
I support you all being skeptical about believing a mod that you haven't seen but only heard about for such a long time, but it's really bringing things off topic. I mean, it's still about the mod, but it's already been made clear that you all are in doubt and until there is more evidence, it's a waste to continue debating. I can again vouch that this is indeed real as I played an early beta with p3ti (and annoyed the fuck out of him with a fire extinguisher), but it's besides the point. Just talk about the mod and what you hope it will be like, features you're excited for, ask about the mod, but the "is it actually real, if so can you prove it?" question has been asked enough.

This isn't my topic nor am I a moderator, but I'm almost certain both the devs of this mod and the moderators feel pretty much the same, as well as anyone who is just sick of seeing that be the only thing posted about in this topic.

Offline Hayley

• _( :⁍ 」 )_
  • Global Moderator
  • I Live Here
    • View Profile
« Reply #708 on: October 09, 2016, 03:55:04 PM »
People get upset when a release date is announced but then X never actually comes out... I've had my eye on a fan game for a few years now and it's had at least 3 "release dates" spanning those years before the devs decided to stop giving rough dates since it always caused a shitstorm.

I think that most people are forgetting that the people working on this mod (and heck, this goes of any project like this) aren't from a huge experienced company but rather they're "amateurs" and this sort of thing can take awhile.

I'll be honest and say I haven't really had my eye on this, but from the looks of it the dev team could at least show up at little bit more with updates on how things are going... might make SOME people a little less cranky at least.

Anyway, I'm gonna clean up this and the previous page... sorry this took me a while to notice :^)

Gonna repost these warnings:
If people continue to make false claims of this project being fake, the posts will be deleted.
and PERMANENT bans will be handed out to those that continue to cause disruptions and spread false rumors about this project.

Offline Reebok

• Fuck it, dude. Let's go bowling.
    • View Profile
« Reply #709 on: October 10, 2016, 02:10:03 AM »
I'm not one to complain about how long it'll take to be done or anything like that but I do agree an update here and there, even if it's just a status update would do some good.

Offline 3gtheepic

• I'm just some kid who likes to mod.
    • View Profile
« Reply #710 on: October 10, 2016, 06:41:07 PM »
Cool! I can't wait!

Offline HanstheBoss

• View Profile
« Reply #711 on: December 22, 2021, 04:52:59 AM »
People still play this yes ?

Offline Razc01na

• Lord Slayer
  • Doom is life
    • View Profile
« Reply #712 on: December 22, 2021, 05:05:29 PM »
Last I heard from it, there was no one playing...